this fgt vain

D

Deleted member 19157

being canceled by the matrix
what an obnoxious little pajeet

i want to stop makijng posts like this but holy fuck this little rat wont stop tagging me

insanely rent free in this tiny skulled tiny boned jokes head

quit tagging me weirdo @Vain786

hes far more narcy than i am while having less to back it up yet he acts like im the narcy one

fucking annoying fruitcake seriously, tried to not react, not antagonize him and he stil tags me in a thread everyday about some dumb shit trying to call me out

i live rent free in so many users heads here it blows my mind, they cant stop bringing me up or replying to me every single post when i dont even talk to these nibbas and im minding my own business and giving people honest ratings and advice and bantering with people, legit thats 96% of what i dp on this forum

so many people here are just fucking beyond obnoxious it blows my mind how much they try to bait and troll

get a fucking life

Last edited:
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 18244 and Vain786
bump

is this guy not by far one of the most annoying mfers here?

jesus christ this cunt needa to be whipped by his parents, narcy ahhh without even having objectively good looks

fucking loser

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 18244 and Vain786
so quit frauding faggot, i am holding you accountable.

i am the judge and you are the low class slave bitch about to be gangbanged in prison by my boys

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ascension, aBetterMii, Deleted member 22230 and 3 others

i am the judge and you are the low class slave bitch about to be gangbanged in prison by my boys
“quite fruading faggot :soy:“ ive literally posted videos on here of my face you joke loser

quit thinking about me 24/7 when i dont even mention u homo erotic little loser, do you have a crush on me? saying fraud just equals = you have good looks and mog me to death. thats all it means fggt

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
Nobody likes you op

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22230 and Vain786
Nobody likes you op
far more people like me even on here than they like you, you robotic awkward npc. im also a much nicer user than you are in general to people who arent flaming retarda and wont stop mentioning me and crying for me like you.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
“quite fruading faggot :soy:“ ive literally posted videos on here of my face you joke loser

quit thinking about me 24/7 when i dont even mention u homo erotic little loser, do you have a crush on me? saying fraud just equals = you have good looks and mog me to death. thats all it means fggt
POV: least frauded fucclife pic (this nigga will scribble his entire subhuman face out then be narcy :lul: )

• JFL
Reactions: Polar
far more people like me even on here than they like you, you robotic awkward npc. im also a much nicer user than you are in general to people who arent flaming retarda and wont stop mentioning me and crying for me like you.
you are delusional and i am self aware thats the difference between us.

i call u fraud king because you put averagejoe to shame with your editing skills :lul: :lul:

POV: least frauded fucclife pic (this nigga will scribble his entire subhuman face out then be narcy :lul: )

View attachment 1878132
i legit posted my entire face on video the other day you little loser, frauding = censoring my face 😂

i have an instagram with jbs crying for my dick, i know you have nothing to lose by spamming ur ugly face but i actually do

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18244 and Deleted member 21052
You type like a retard and your every take is 0. You have failed in every way as a poster, you don’t capture attention, produce or understand knowledge or jokes. You are done here. It’s over

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: NFA PB and Vain786
You type like a retard and your every take is 0. You have failed in every way as a poster, you don’t capture attention, produce or understand knowledge or jokes. You are done here. It’s over
u can keep projecting, but even if i did - tats why you dont like me jfl? lying little faggot. keep using my own insults i use against you that are actually true npc cringe robot moron

you dont like me because i make you feel inferior, just admit ur a crying little pathetic dog you dipshit and go cry yourself to sleep

• JFL
Reactions: Vain786
i have an instagram with jbs crying for my dick
yes theyre crying because you're a serial molester and they know there are med moggers like me and saludon are out there

as soon as your collagen goes its like mogpogs said.

You are done here. It’s over

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ascension and Deleted member 19157
u can keep projecting, but even if i did - tats why you dont like me jfl? lying little faggot

you dont like me because i make you feel inferior, just admit ur a crying little pathetic dog you dipshit and go cry yourself to sleep
No I don’t like you cause you’re legit dumb af and think people are jealous of your jutting normie cuck face. You constantly cry and bitch, more so than anyone i’ve seen. No one gives a fuck. Please go to bed sonny boy, your parents didnt give you your meds today.

• +1
Reactions: Vain786
you were crying about leaving a while ago and no one gave you sympathy :lul: :lul: :lul:

PACK UP YOUR BAGS AND LEAVE NIGGA! OR HAVE A FRAUD-OFF WITH AVERAGEJOE!

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22230 and Deleted member 18244
yes theyre crying because you're a serial molester and they know there are med moggers like me and saludon are out there

as soon as your collagen goes its like mogpogs said.
youre either trolling or legit delusional as fuck, youre not funny pajeet. youre just annoying and obnoxious as fuck. you know ur not even close to salludon so keep trying to mix in ur legit narcy tendencies in with satire as a guise

ur narcy and annoying as utter shit, kys

youre either trolling or legit delusional as fuck, youre not funny pajeet. youre just annoying and obnoxious as fuck. you know ur not even close to salludon so keep trying to mix in ur legit narcy tendencies in with satire as a guise

ur narcy and annoying as utter shit, kys
lifemogged + dnrd

also mogpogs is a high iq informative user unlike you. every post you make is utter horseshit and lowers PSL thats why ive been avoiding ur threads nigga

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22230

still wondering why OP refuse to take a normal pic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22230 and Vain786
insanely rent free in this tiny skulled tiny boned jokes head
ah small iq fell for retard @8PSLcel thread. are you an alt of his? or his femboy gay slave

my skull is not small it probably weighs double yours. i was known for headbutting kids back in school

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22230
just wait bro he will send another fully scribbled out picture then claim he is gandy and threaten to delete his account when he is exposed :lul: :lul: :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger and Deleted member 22230
Lol no reacts, this didn't go as hard as you thought it did buddy :feelskek:

also how are you telling @Vain786 to get a life when you literally have 10k posts in 5 months :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

what a fucking retard, also shit thread and unfunny. Just another larping narcy pic frauding bitching cuck. Nothing new

• JFL
Reactions: ascension and Vain786
Lol no reacts, this didn't go as hard as you thought it did buddy :feelskek:

also how are you telling @Vain786 to get a life when you literally have 10k posts in 5 months :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

what a fucking retard, also shit thread and unfunny. Just another larping narcy pic frauding bitching cuck. Nothing new
none of you can discredit a single thing i said, all you can do is insult me. comical, as hominem arguments, bunch of low iq kids who act like school chilrden. dont care if it didnt get any lieks everything i said is true. get a life as in stop being an annoying weirdo just like you are, annoying racecuck gook.

i mind my own business and these cuck weirdos cry for me, just like ur doing now
what yhe fuck do u mean a “normal pic” what is a normal pic i take pictures of the front my my face while sitting down pretty normal pics and like i said i posted a video just yesterday. how is a mirror selfie pointed at the front of my face not a “normal pic”
just wait bro he will send another fully scribbled out picture then claim he is gandy and threaten to delete his account when he is exposed :lul: :lul: :lul:
never even close to claiming im gandy unlike you, im actually very humble because i actually am a chadlite meanwhule u claim to look like salludon u obnoxious joke

lifemogged + dnrd

View attachment 1878139

also mogpogs is a high iq informative user unlike you. every post you make is utter horseshit and lowers PSL thats why ive been avoiding ur threads nigga
youre a delusuonal joke in literallt every aspect

i give plenty of high tier surgery advice, high iq secret knowledge about posture, accurate rating, girl advice about how to keep women which is far more accurate than anything either of you jokes have ever said on the forum. you dont provide shit but being an obnoxious joke

you just dont pay attention you goofy goober

ah small iq fell for retard @8PSLcel thread. are you an alt of his? or his femboy gay slave

my skull is not small it probably weighs double yours. i was known for headbutting kids back in school
It appears I live rent free in your pathetic microcephalic skull. You're tagging me constantly now. Shoo! You're annoying, insect.

• JFL
Reactions: Pharmaceutic and the BULL
You know there’s a wonderful option on this board, it’s called ignore user

Desperate lookmaxxers fighting over petty issues that don't even matter, it's really bad. Common let's be friends, buddy boyos. One day we will gang bang a stacy together, buddy boyos.
IMG 20220919 083129 898