• +1
Reactions: Amnesia, datboijj and Deleted member 7725
looks overdone but atleast looks better

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia, Amexmaxx, Deleted member 7725 and 1 other person
I want this

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
You never know what it will look like in real life. I've often noticed that beautiful people look WAY better in real life than on photos. Things that may look uncanny on photos may be seen as very good-looking when you see it in person.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4614 and Biiyo03
You never know what it will look like in real life. I've often noticed that beautiful people look WAY better in real life than on photos. Things that may look uncanny on photos may be seen as very good-looking when you see it in person.
So should i go for fillers and look like that too?

would have been nice if he had used less

@Deusmaximus

I doubt that is a real result. Maybe 25% of that is result of filler and the rest is photoshop. You just can't add that much to the gonial angle with filler.

I doubt that is a real result. Maybe 25% of that is result of filler and the rest is photoshop. You just can't add that much to the gonial angle with filler.
Different camera lens tbh.

• +1
Reactions: OldRooster
In 2 weeks it'll soften up and look good... then in 3 months it'll look like shit.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, gamma, datboijj and 1 other person
Different camera lens tbh.
no. If the camera metrics were significantly different it would be obvious in the amount of ear show, the ear show is equal in the 2 pics.

Can implants give you that look

Yes, but only a few ml from a bluepilled injector so looked like shit.
There's this fillers clinic here that not only do they fill your nasolabial folds but also make your maxilla more projected

There's this fillers clinic here that not only do they fill your nasolabial folds but also make your maxilla more projected
It's 100% possible, but your teeth stay in the same spot so it will create an uncanny concave smile.

Looks perfect. Really like the result. Now he only needs a ht to slay.

I wonder if he also lost weight, because he looked more bloated in the before picture.
You know many mls he got?

How long do fillers last?

Will they keep accumulating inside your face and eventually make the face bloated like Zac Effron?

Attachments

• zac.jpg
    zac.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Amnesia