This foid who I don't even know well, came to talk to me. I will try to get some nudes of her I guess.

Tropical Tyrone

Tropical Tyrone

Zephir
Deleted, sorry but there are some journalists who are trying to doxxing people here and if I let them they would probably try to find her identity. I'll post it another day, when things cool down, if you want to see it send me a private message.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice and alriodai
Btw to the journalist reading this, suck my big black cock, dox my big black balls

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hades, Chadeep, Deleted member 6403 and 3 others
:soy:

Last edited:
Random girls just message you on WhatsApp?

Also. All the lurkers suck on my arse hole. We are chads around here

I want to see the conversation which makes her agree to giving you nudes, but don’t take the them. Just let’s see how you take her to that point👍
Ngl man this will be pages of text, don't know if I have the patient to translate all

Random girls just message you on WhatsApp?
She is not ramdom she is in group in whatsapp that I in and I talked to ver maybe one time

Guys never mind, I will probably 'delete, this journos are trying to dox niggas here, this motherfuckers will try to found who she is.

How are they trying to fix you?

@AlexBrown84 on suicide watch :ogre:

How are they trying to fix you?
Do you mean doxxing ? Not me

Delete the thread. Tag the mods. FBI is coming niggas

suifuel

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16530 and AlexBrown84
Deleted, sorry but there are some journalists who are trying to doxxing people here and if I let them they would probably try to find her identity. I'll post it another day, when things cool down, if you want to see it send me a private message.
Can you Dm me pics? Please censor everything regarding nudity or explicit content tho. Also I would like to know what motivated you to post this thread

• JFL
Reactions: Tropical Tyrone
Can you Dm me pics? Please censor everything regarding nudity or explicit content tho. Also I would like to know what motivated you to post this thread
Ok journalist

• Woah
Reactions: one job away
She looks hella fine. And she's taking initiative? Bro get that P

Fuck her hard man. Send me the nudes btw :feelsgood: