this forum and community in general knows jack shit about surgery and surgeons

longjohnmong

longjohnmong

Kraken
Every time I go an talk to my surgeon it makes me think this.

If you have expert knowledge in something and then listen to the retard masses talk about it, on reddit or whatever, that's exactly what's going on. It happens with literally everything. I'm not saying I have expert knowledge in surgery, but I am close to an expert in other fields and hearing the peons talk about it...that's exactly the impression I get when I hear my surgeon talk and then think about the shit people say here.

Like, we were talking about implants and he showed me a case he designed for a syndromatic patient who had severe asymmetry due to her bones just not growing on half of her face. He took her from a literal 2/10 to like a cute 6/10, albeit with significantly more asymmetry than a normal person, but she looked like a cute asymmetric girl, rather than someone who is deformed. Anyway, the result isn't public. Also, it involved a lot of fat grafting. This forum overrates the shit out of bone and underrates the shit out of soft tissue. But, it was just as good as some crazy Raffaini shit. I wanted to be like "Dude, just post this to looksmax and you will make bank," but he's an actual adult, whereas I am an emotionally stunted teenaged in the body of a 41 year old, so I didn't.

It's just hilarious getting a glimpse of how complex facial surgery and aesthetics are, and also how much surgeons know about shit, and thinking about how a bunch of retards are cobbling together opinions about the GOAT jaw surgeons based off of an exceedingly small number of B&As and other almost worthless data, like the country a surgeon is from. If you can't understand how stupid that is then you are that stupid. Oh, a country of 85 million people? Yeah, all their medical doctors with 10 years of school are retards, and I, a 14 year old incel, know better. Yes, it's fun to pretend you are the smartest person in the universe. We all do it, but, c'mon, be realistic - you're not.

• +1
Reactions: Debetro and Sushifart
Every time I go an talk to my surgeon it makes me think this.

If you have expert knowledge in something and then listen to the retard masses talk about it, on reddit or whatever, that's exactly what's going on. It happens with literally everything. I'm not saying I have expert knowledge in surgery, but I am close to an expert in other fields and hearing the peons talk about it...that's exactly the impression I get when I hear my surgeon talk and then think about the shit people say here.

Like, we were talking about implants and he showed me a case he designed for a syndromatic patient who had severe asymmetry due to her bones just not growing on half of her face. He took her from a literal 2/10 to like a cute 6/10, albeit with significantly more asymmetry than a normal person, but she looked like a cute asymmetric girl, rather than someone who is deformed. Anyway, the result isn't public. Also, it involved a lot of fat grafting. This forum overrates the shit out of bone and underrates the shit out of soft tissue. But, it was just as good as some crazy Raffaini shit. I wanted to be like "Dude, just post this to looksmax and you will make bank," but he's an actual adult, whereas I am an emotionally stunted teenaged in the body of a 41 year old, so I didn't.

It's just hilarious getting a glimpse of how complex facial surgery and aesthetics are, and also how much surgeons know about shit, and thinking about how a bunch of retards are cobbling together opinions about the GOAT jaw surgeons based off of an exceedingly small number of B&As and other almost worthless data, like the country a surgeon is from. If you can't understand how stupid that is then you are that stupid. Oh, a country of 85 million people? Yeah, all their medical doctors with 10 years of school are retards, and I, a 14 year old incel, know better. Yes, it's fun to pretend you are the smartest person in the universe. We all do it, but, c'mon, be realistic - you're not.
Imo surgeons obviously know anatomy way better than any person from this forum and can weight advantages/drawbacks with each surgery in order to offer a realistic solution and usually the safest to an issue. But honestly, many of them don't know how facial aesthetics work beyond fixing noses and chins for non deformed people. That's why plastic surgery was meant to be for deformed people from congenital or acquired deformities. Things can go really bad if you try to change your facial anatomy beyond fixing a nose or a chin at most and i mean avoiding extremely invasive surgeries like Lefort 1,2, 3, BSSO , OBO and especially facial implants.

Last edited:
Also I agree that the vast majority of people here , 99% of the users here have no idea about surgeries and how anatomy and harmony works and they are just reiterating and repeating what other users have said.

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
how old ru again