this forum (and other parts of internet) is my life

Youㅤ

Youㅤ

seriousmaxxing , only talk serious
whenever i have to leave internet and be with my family i feel like im in an unfamiliar world , its distressing seeing these people i barely recognize . this forum is my life , people online are all my socialize . i think about people ik online whenever im not online . when i go outside my room i feel off , like i went to the grocery store with my mom and had a panic attack from seeing normies . i have to go to work once a week now but i got sort of used to it its not that bad surpriseingly . i hate the outside world people online are all i know i have no friends irl only faint memories of failed friendships with people i couldnt be myself around . i use internet as copeing skill because if i dont have something to think about like healthmaxxing then bad feelings come to torment me . when i cant use internet i just think in my head to simulate online discussions with people .

• +1
Reactions: Eternal_ and IAMNOTANINCEL
Utter abused dog

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro, fleurybobby, Deleted member 14392 and 2 others
Did you think ab me bhai :feelshah:

• +1
Reactions: Youㅤ
Big truecel trait

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro, fleurybobby, Deleted member 14392 and 3 others
Same

• +1
Reactions: Youㅤ
no

im giga truecel , literally so over for me i cannot describe it . fuck my "life" . idk what to do all i can do is cope .
IntEResting :feelswat:

no

im giga truecel , literally so over for me i cannot describe it . fuck my "life" . idk what to do all i can do is cope .
die

fuck u faggots kill yourselves

whenever i have to leave internet and be with my family i feel like im in an unfamiliar world , its distressing seeing these people i barely recognize . this forum is my life , people online are all my socialize . i think about people ik online whenever im not online . when i go outside my room i feel off , like i went to the grocery store with my mom and had a panic attack from seeing normies . i have to go to work once a week now but i got sort of used to it its not that bad surpriseingly . i hate the outside world people online are all i know i have no friends irl only faint memories of failed friendships with people i couldnt be myself around . i use internet as copeing skill because if i dont have something to think about like healthmaxxing then bad feelings come to torment me . when i cant use internet i just think in my head to simulate online discussions with people .
i would certainly kms ig i was you no pun intended

That was me with club penguin then it randomly got shut down forever

Dont rely on something as stupid as the internet

get a grip son

Kill ur parents bro since they are wmaf

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
Over your brain is beyond rotten