This forum became so boring. Amerimutts GTFO!

russiancelreturns

russiancelreturns

Rotting on PSL since 2017. Truecel forever.
Nothing new has happened for months on here. Only stupid threads in copemaxxing section and venting of deatniKs in offtopic section. I blame amerimutts for descension of this site. They arent too wise and knowledgable which cucked this place hard. Idk even why this country became so succesful. Prolly thanks to 2.5% of jews who reside there + years of slavery.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: trueceI, mrriceguyreturn, poopoohead and 8 others
Dndr and slavic women r the property of American men
IMG 1821

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead, 5'7 zoomer, butterworld and 2 others
@SubSigma go report to mods you soycuck piece of shit

I hate America. When non-Whites become the majority, the right is never going to win an election again, which means bye gun rights, freedom of speech, and second amendment. The whole country is going to become a third world nightmare. That is the price America has to pay for serving the Jews and exporting their degeneracy to other countries.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, |Daddy_Zygos| and russiancelreturns
I hate America. When non-Whites become the majority, the right is never going to win an election again, which means bye gun rights, freedom of speech, and second amendment. The whole country is going to become a third world nightmare. That is the price America has to pay for serving the Jews and exporting their degeneracy to other countries.
same. I hope Putin will nuke these animals

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, |Daddy_Zygos| and Madridista
Dude venting is literally awesome wth ..

betabuxxing god + mirin your self-consciousness having this face. Id have gone ER on my entire family if this is what they had made. Do you think you are human?
Muh chadlite hahahaha

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, HTN_Mentalcel and russiancelreturns
I hope america postpones its downfall so at least i have time to visit and fuck some latinas

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Magnum Opus and russiancelreturns
I’m joining the Russian military in April. If we takeover Ukraine, I am making you the new Tsar of Ukraine.

It’ll be hardcore

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and ambi