This forum brainwashed me so much

J

Johanjohan

Retired account
Joined
Mar 15, 2021
Posts
9,823
Reputation
10,057
I moved to a big city a month ago (after living in a small town the past 3 years), and I see so many girls with average or below average guys irl

I almost never see any guys with fat girls here either (i know on tinder theres many fat women)

I think i honestly need to stop thinking about looks once and for all and delete my account here because i never see looks theory irl. I almost never see any goodlooking guys either. I know on tinder looks do matter but idk, i never see any GL men and today I saw lots of girls with fat guys

Every normie was right and this autist forum was wrong, i regret ever discovering this shit

IMG 4899
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: krieg, voks, ANON and 1 other person
Brutal you see it a lot with people that know eachother

It’s 1 night stands that’s it matters most obviously
 
  • +1
Reactions: Johanjohan
I moved to a big city a month ago (after living in a small town the past 3 years), and I see so many girls with average or below average guys irl

I almost never see any guys with fat girls here either (i know on tinder theres many fat women)

I think i honestly need to stop thinking about looks once and for all and delete my account here because i never see looks theory irl. I almost never see any goodlooking guys either. I know on tinder looks do matter but idk, i never see any GL men and today I saw lots of girls with fat guys

Every normie was right and this autist forum was wrong, i regret ever discovering this shit

View attachment 5724193
All i do is cope cope cope no matter what
 
Brutal you see it a lot with people that know eachother

It’s 1 night stands that’s it matters most obviously
Idk i see so many more goodlooking girls than guys
 
  • +1
Reactions: ANON
Rarely check this forum now I’m ngl

Definitely messes with the mental just take what u need and leave
 
  • +1
Reactions: Johanjohan

Similar threads

D
Replies
15
Views
75
bibodude
B
ANON
Replies
3
Views
50
ANON
ANON
chud10282892
Replies
1
Views
32
thedoomandespair
thedoomandespair
horseman
Replies
27
Views
80
horseman
horseman
manhattanbound
Replies
3
Views
42
Kazey
Kazey

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top