This forum died and there are very few good users

ConfusedBolivian

ConfusedBolivian

Just living
I will stop posting as frequently, i will be 90% less active, dm me if you want to talk to me i always answer and i am real and honest.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, i_love_roosters, fuxkdakikez and 24 others
@PROMETHEUS @PsychoDsk @InnerVoid @SoundnVision @Earth Dollar @moreroidsmoredates @soontobechadlite @Narcissus🥀 some of the good users that are i am forgeting a few, most users are retards and truly genetic failures in looks and mentally, they dont deserve my attemtion or energy

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, soontobechadlite, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and 13 others
Idgaf faggot

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme, datboijj, Deleted member 20399 and 3 others
Am I a good user

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
@PROMETHEUS @PsychoDsk @InnerVoid @SoundnVision @Earth Dollar @moreroidsmoredates @soontobechadlite @Narcissus🥀 some of the good users that are i am forgeting a few, most users are retards and truly genetic failures in looks and mentally, they dont deserve my attemtion or energy
@Skywalker @AlbinoMaxxer @ylrven are also good users and make this place more fun

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, Skywalker, Clavicular and 1 other person
Yeah im barely active anymore. I already know what to do anyway..

Users like @moggathon @Vicious make this place a shithole

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: N1666, HTN_Mentalcel, Mainstream and 4 others
Am i a good user 🥺

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: try2beme and Deleted member 30019
I will stop posting as frequently, i will be 90% less active, dm me if you want to talk to me i always answer and i am real and honest.
This is the 7h time i have seen you abandon the forum since i joined again 2 months ago

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, Gilbert_Durandal, pig_face and 1 other person
am I good user?

I love this forum bcs i dont have real friends in my life and i lovr blackpill and i have 152iq i always know what i talk sbout and i am real no fraudster, this edgy teenagers dont deserve my wisdom and energy anyway it is over for 90% of this forum

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, Ricky212, optimisticzoomer and 5 others
This is betrayal..

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: datboijj, yeeyeeslayer and PsychoDsk
am I a good user? (if you've seen me before)

Thanks for the tag some ppl hate me tho
Most users here are jealous of good looking people, just like the twink try hard @funkyflamingo hates on me and calls me MTN they also hate you bcs you are a mogger

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: funkyflamingo, Deleted member 30019, efidescontinuado and 1 other person
Ya es demasiado tarde compa. Desde que posteó aquellas fotos de su cola todo se fue al lastre. Ya nunca podrá ser famoso por una buena causa.

• JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado
Ya es demasiado tarde compa. Desde que posteó aquellas fotos de su cola todo se fue al lastre. Ya nunca podrá ser famoso por una buena causa.
Me vale verga que haya fotos de mis nalgas, que acaso tu no tienes nalgas?

Most users here are jealous of good looking people, just like the twink try hard @funkyflamingo hates on me and calls me MTN they also hate you bcs you are a mogger
Funky said im mtn lol

Most users now are 14 year old cringy autistic Indian it’s over

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez and ConfusedBolivian
am i at least average

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Clavicular, Samsepioler and yeeyeeslayer
People here also have 0 steroids knowledge despite it being one of the most important hardmaxxing methods for men. This forum is just a joke overall full of edgy teenagers that are below average looking and come here to cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 62709, Deleted member 30019 and yeeyeeslayer
i’ll always remember you as the biggest mf on this forum, good luck boyo

Am I a good user bhai?

• JFL
Reactions: moggathon
Me vale verga que haya fotos de mis nalgas, que acaso tu no tienes nalgas?
Diga eso en medio de un juicio al jurado cuando tenga que convencerles de que no es un peligroso degenerado que acosa a inocentes abuelitas.

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
Funky said im mtn lol
He is extremely insecure and extremely jealous.
Dont ever consider him as someone valuable to listen

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular and Gilbert_Durandal
i think you're a pretty good user
you will be missed bro keep pumping iron

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
What about me bro am I a good user

i’ll always remember you as the biggest mf on this forum, good luck boyo
I am not leaving, i will just post way less frequently, you can still tag me and talk to me i will connect daily to lurk

• Love it
Reactions: PsychoDsk
i think you're a pretty good user
you will be missed bro keep pumping iron
I am not leaving just will be less active bcs there are no good threads now and users dont help each other they just shit everyone and talk nonsense

• +1
Reactions: drag, MaghrebGator and yeeyeeslayer
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: soontobechadlite, PsychoDsk and ConfusedBolivian
  • +1
  • +1
We need to make a forum group chat or discord with only chill users without weird or autistic people and 14 year old Indians
Agree i will be glad to be psrt of it

• +1
Y? I like the curries here. Even the ones that don't like me. Unpopular opinion I know.
I was kidding/exaggerating lol I like the chill and somewhat NT curries (mostly western born ones) but the mainland Indian 14 year olds are just cringy and annoying

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist and ConfusedBolivian
Your comments and threads talk for you buddy
Pot kettle you kike. You posted your full family, naked body and are a dirty Jewish gymcel. Enjoy your third world dump cunt.

• JFL
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL and efidescontinuado
Pot kettle you kike. You posted your full family, naked body and are a dirty Jewish gymcel. Enjoy your third world dump cunt.
Ur not funny And no one likes you

• JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado