This forum died and there are very few good users

Pot kettle you kike. You posted your full family, naked body and are a dirty Jewish gymcel. Enjoy your third world dump cunt.
all you do is rip on mentally vulnerable people on this forum
if thats all your life boils down to you should kill yourself

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
I don’t jfl. Go and look at my last thousand posts jfl.

Pot kettle you kike. You posted your full family, naked body and are a dirty Jewish gymcel. Enjoy your third world dump cunt.
I have austrian citenzenship, i will graduate from med school, i will be a 6'2 chadlite with roid greek god physique and a medicine degree earning great money in Austria while you will be rotting and coping. Be thankful thah i am respoding to ur hate messages you only spread negative comments and hate bcs you hate yourself and ur life, just pathetic "angriest user on the forum"

• +1
Reactions: drag
He hates himself alot and feels good from insulting people on the internet what a pathetic person

• +1
Reactions: drag
I have austrian citenzenship, i will graduate from med school, i will be a 6'2 chadlite with roid greek god physique and a medicine degree earning great money in Austria while you will be rotting and coping. Be thankful thah i am respoding to ur hate messages you only spread negative comments and hate bcs you hate yourself and ur life, just pathetic "angriest user on the forum"
You’re too low iq to do any of that. Let’s not lie third world rotter

Update me on your cycle bro

He hates himself alot and feels good from insulting people on the internet what a pathetic person
Secondly , you tagged me. I barely even acknowledge your existence.

• JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado
They tag me first. I make my own threads and mind my business. They attack me first. I simply respond. If they can’t handle my response then it’s not my problem.

Update me on your cycle bro
I will update everyone despite you guys having pretty much 0 knowledge of roids, i will be here to show you a real steroid transformation with its benefits and side effects, my physique with pump and no pump, always real always transparent

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: shabby890 and drag
Secondly , you tagged me. I barely even acknowledge your existence.
You always look at my threads nigga hahahaha just rope ignored bye bye

I thankful thah i am respoding to ur hate messages you only spread negative comments and hate bcs you hate yourself
I don’t jfl. As I said go and look at my last thousand posts.

@PROMETHEUS @PsychoDsk @InnerVoid @SoundnVision @Earth Dollar @moreroidsmoredates @soontobechadlite @Narcissus🥀 some of the good users that are i am forgeting a few, most users are retards and truly genetic failures in looks and mentally, they dont deserve my attemtion or energy
Thanks for including me son

• Love it
Reactions: kwacker777
@PROMETHEUS @PsychoDsk @InnerVoid @SoundnVision @Earth Dollar @moreroidsmoredates @soontobechadlite @Narcissus🥀 some of the good users that are i am forgeting a few, most users are retards and truly genetic failures in looks and mentally, they dont deserve my attemtion or energy
Over for me

@Skywalker @AlbinoMaxxer @ylrven are also good users and make this place more fun
you too chad
Stop Motion Love GIF by Mochimochiland

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, IAMNOTANINCEL, efidescontinuado and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
  • +1
Am I a good user?

fr though. 2022 and early 2023 were peak at my time here. there was an abundance of good threads and still useful looksmaxxing information being out out. now most of the forum is shitposting and the looksmaxing section is saturated with the same questions usually pertaining to hgh or hair.

it's true most users here have a failure mentality and don't even want to try new things or have passion for anything in life except rotting.

and what about me?((

pls rape me
Photo 1 2024 02 14 09 21 12

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: The Grinch and Deleted member 27066
I’m sorry that you feel this way, Daniel lilipoopo.

I know I’m the best user already but I’d like to hear it from you
Donald Trump Idk GIF by Election 2016

i got a lot of looksmax knowledge but my anger issues ruin my forum personality

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme and yeeyeeslayer
How to know if ur a good user?

Why is it always irrelevant guys on here talking about "the forum is dead"

WHO ASKED YOU LIL BRO

I agree. Site has become too popular, normie/tiktoktards show up and start posting the most inane low iq threads I have ever seen.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30019