This forum doesnt fucking get it

yes comrade

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Ghostcel and rockndogs
Attractive indian/asian will still suffer from race failo unless you can pass as another race
They will get rejected more but still will gdt them pussy

You wont get girls if you cant talk to them.
They want a man not an depressed good looking incel
Bruh if you are attractive enough they will go to you get that in your tiny bluepilled brain

Stop lying 2 yourself nibba

You can only get looksmatch of your own race if you are attractive indian/asian but if you want to climb the totem pole then you gotta date down 2-3 psl points

Bruh if you are attractive enough they will go to you get that in your tiny bluepilled brain
Yea and then they will see your weirdo/creep personality and run for their lifes. Get that in your incel brain

Yea and then they will see your weirdo/creep personality and run for their lifes. Get that in your incel brain
Because I’m not attractive idiot. If you are attractive then you don’t even have to approach. Or even if you do approach and you’re attractive you won’t even have to try. Personality doesn’t mean shit

Because I’m not attractive idiot. If you are attractive then you don’t even have to approach. Or even if you do approach and you’re attractive you won’t even have to try. Personality doesn’t mean shit
How can u incel know this? You never got approached or approached a girl. Did u?

U need personality to get a gf. Dont cry now

He secretly gets off on being a trucel and wants to be pitied for being one.

i am a truecel you low IQ mong. havent you seen my posts? u can also check my oneitis threads to see how subhuman the girls that rejected me were.

you are part of the problem. you chadlites get laid cuz sluts approach you yet paradoxically, you have the illusion that you made the first move kek

i am a truecel you low IQ mong. havent you seen my posts? u can also check my oneitis threads to see how subhuman the girls that rejected me were.

you are part of the problem. you chadlites get laid cuz sluts approach you yet paradoxically, you have the illusion that you made the first move kek
Didnt read

How can u incel know this? You never got approached or approached a girl. Did u?

U need personality to get a gf. Dont cry now
I’m done talking you are so low iq

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4209
Post real pics fag, no one will pity if your some faceless larper

How do you know? @blackopstruecel is that you?

Mogs me, but is it real him?
Probably not.
The guy in the picture is Gambler.
A guy from the old times of lookism.
Hard to believe its him really

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek