This forum has destroyed me

D

Deleted member 57464

Social Planner
the moggers, the blackpills, the truths, i cant take it anymore. i cant even sleep nowdays cuz i keep picturing my oneitis getting gangbanged by tyrones. i havent ate anything for days, i dont even have the enenrgy to eat anymore. i dont even remember how to eat for that matter.

im crawling on the floor just to get to the pc to type. its a struggle just to get out of my bed. even typing is exhausting since it takes effort to organize my ideas. then i come here just to be reminded of how worthless and ugly i am.

the brutalizing just doesnt stop. and every time i try to fight back, it doesnt take much to put me in my place. people here are ruthless.....

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: sportsmogger, Deleted member 55345, Primalsplit and 9 others
I destroyed you very easily.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Primalsplit and Deleted member 57464
the moggers, the blackpills, the truths, i cant take it anymore. i cant even sleep nowdays cuz i keep picturing my oneitis getting gangbanged by tyrones. i havent ate anything for days, i dont even have the enenrgy to eat anymore. i dont even remember how to eat for that matter.

im crawling on the floor just to get to the pc to type. its a struggle just to get out of my bed. even typing is exhausting since it takes effort to organize my ideas. then i come here just to be reminded of how worthless and ugly i am.

the brutalizing just doesnt stop. and every time i try to fight back, it doesnt take much to put me in my place. people here are ruthless.....
bohooo nigga didn’t ask

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
IMG 9921

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 55345, Primalsplit and Deleted member 57464
Every humanly possible symptom of low T in one post

• +1
Reactions: Mike141, Primalsplit, Tabula Rasa and 1 other person
This nigga has 2.2k posts since new years what the fuck

• JFL
Reactions: Detective, Pogin_chan, Primalsplit and 3 others
Every humanly possible symptom of low T in one post
low T? more like sub 0 levels, even girls have more t than me

• +1
Reactions: Pogin_chan, Primalsplit and Fish
Brutality on this forum is not even close to the brutality I’ve experienced in my life

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Pogin_chan, Primalsplit, Deleted member 58285 and 1 other person
Brutality on this forum is not even close to the brutality I’ve experienced in my life
this forum excels at beating someone who is already down

you spent your new years eve on this forum?

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 57464
eh youll get over it eventually, im pretty sure almost every black piller has had their doomer/ldar phase when theyve been blackpilled

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 57464 and Tabula Rasa

nigga your chad wtf are you crying for JFL

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 57464
@Nick.Harte and I put you in your place. Loser trash like you should never get any ideas. You're welcome, loser.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Nick.Harte, Deleted member 57464 and gonion wanter
@Nick.Harte and I put you in your place. Loser trash like you should never get any ideas. You're welcome, loser.
now i know where i stand at

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit and Nick.Harte