This Forum has gone to shit, tons of low quality threads and bad information

A

AscensionMan98

Kraken
As a old school user of Lookism Net, I realized quickly that Looksmax was not really up to par in terms of entertainment or high quality information threads. Just a continuation of shit posting, which is perfectly acceptable as let's be real, after a certain point the amount of new knowledge that one can acquire goes down. We all can find the right surgeries to get now with ease, as well as be Able to get morphs done to get a picture of how one would look with some surgeries as a few are very skilled in this area.

In terms of advancements I would say that past year or so we have seen increased awareness in the areas of anti aging, jb maxxing and their massive appeal, the importance of money maxxing, and phenotype maxxing for non whites ( the right phenotype can make or break for a ethnic provided height and frame and dick size are acceptable ,as well as location). Location has been known for a while but we have seen a lot more geo maxxers

Overall the amount of quality troll threads has disappeared. Just a bunch of endless schizophrenic rants by multiple users with hundreds of alts. Lookism net was like that but now we have low effort race bait threads, such as " why do ethinics have kids". No substance. No Long wall of text that eviscerates a racial group. Instead JUST ONE FUCKING SENTECE. COMMON THE OLG SCHOOL OG RACE BAIT THREADS HAVE PARAGRAPHS THAT EVISCERATED RACES.

AT LEAST PUT IN SOME EFFORT YOU FUCKING LAZY BASTARDS!

Quoting at @vinn98 , "Just why lmao". That's it. Bruh. You should have some historical break down of their sub humanity , calling out their repeated invasions by other superior races and their failed wars.

We also have users putting in bad information ( of course any time when it comes to theories their will be ). But users genuinely think that as a MAN its over after 30, when its highly variable based on relative aging and looks to begin with . As a MAN some level of aging is ACCEPTABLE, while for women , it is NOT ACCEPTABLE. If your a man who takes care of your skin by not going out in the sun , wearing sunscreen, limiting alcohol intake, exercise rigoursly few times week, don't eat processed and junk food sand oil foods, you will greatly minimize aging and get that sexy older mature look. Some women will not like it but you will still be Able to attract a lot more mates then a attractive older women would because the only ones who want a milf or for pump and dumps.

Look at Ryan Reynolds, Ryan Gosling, Bradley Cooper. Do you seriously think its over for them, even when you exclude their money and status. I guarantee you their would be some dumb college whore who would like to sleep with them.

bradley-cooper-2015-whcd-04.jpg

Bradley Cooper at Age 42, Year 2015

brad_pitt1-2bbe442aa0fb4d63a6149ed3b3964926.jpg

Brad Pitt Age 42, Year 2005

tumblr_ohheu3De4H1uv6fyho1_1280.jpg

denzel-washington-in-1996.jpg

Denzel Washignton in Trend Police 1996

Dezenl Washington , 42, Year 1996

Hrithk Roshan 2016
25fashion-lead.jpg

Age 41

Paul Walker , Age 39 ( basically 40 ).

It was difficult to find good candids of him at 2013 as all the pictures are about his death and have older ones. But here is one at 39

9f9d0147d82df58e91770e91e43bd1ee--paul-walker-pics-angel-eyes.jpg

Will Smith , Age 41

oslo-norway-11th-dec-2009-us-actor-will-smith-gestures-during-a-press-conference-prior-the-nobel-peace-prize-concert-in-oslo-norway-11-december-2009-smith-will-host-the-concert-in-honour-of-nobel-peace-prize-2009-laureate-us-president-obama-credit-patrick-van-katwijk-dpaalamy-live-news-PFCD56.jpg

The point is a combination of good genes and lifestyle care can greatly extend the window for a man. Despite this people think its automatically over for men after 25. Its further from the truth.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25938, Deleted member 29558, emeraldglass and 4 others
2711293_a9c.png

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24347, Deleted member 25938 and emeraldglass
This forum has descended into a BBC circlejerk with the occasional anti-Indian/Kpop post.

• +1
Reactions: Gladiator, emeraldglass and Deleted member 16369
Quoting at @
vinn98
@vinn98 , "Just why lmao". That's it. Bruh. You should have some historical break down of their sub humanity , calling out their repeated invasions by other superior races and their failed wars.
That would actually be entertaining. All the racebait threads Ive seen are low quality trolls. Please report low effort bait threads.

• +1
Reactions: Won't Stop Mewing and AscensionMan98
Agreed. This forum lacks originality. Muh oofy doofy, Muh bbc, Muh X race of women fogs

• +1
Reactions: ArcticStorm and emeraldglass
This forum has descended into a BBC circlejerk with the occasional anti-Indian/Kpop post.
I agree. I wouldn't have cared but they don't put in any real effort like they did on lookism . Those posts were funny as fuck.

Agreed. This forum lacks originality. Muh oofy doofy, Muh bbc, Muh X race of women fogs
Exactly Bro , it's at this point like TikTok comment sections , NPC Tier

• +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98
As a old school user of Lookism Net, I realized quickly that Looksmax was not really up to par in terms of entertainment or high quality information threads.
Lookism was removed becuase the feds didn't want incels to ascend tbh. Someone's got to flip the burgers.

That, and the lookism wars which was so dumb.