THIS FORUM HAS GONE TO SHIT

Deleted member 9072

Deleted member 9072

CURRY MEEKS (THE ROCK) RETIRED
MYSELF, I WAS SHACKLED IN CHAINS RESTRICTED IN BAN APPEALS
giphy.gif

THIS FORUM, I COULD NOT BEAR TO SEE THE LOW T SOY POSTS WRITTEN BY FAGGOTS (@Taylorswift)

giphy.gif

SO I CAME BACK, IT WAS A CALLING
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

COME AT ME YOU FAGGOTS, I DARE

giphy.gif

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Britishlooksmaxxer, Deleted member 6892, Deleted member 5875 and 13 others
not a singular pixel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Fear, the next o'pry, JizzFarmer and 9 others

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
You trying to write in this style comes off as forced and unfunny. You are genuinely too retarded to even argue with.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5048, GucciMvne, Deleted member 4671 and 22 others
MOGGED

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: JizzFarmer and Deleted member 9072
I was gonna take over this forum and turn them all to faggots but u came back. Changed my sides too bhai. Look at ur last thread's replies.

• +1
Reactions: 6485b025t and sytyl
You trying to write in this style comes off as forced and unfunny. You are genuinely too retarded to even argue with.
YOU ARE AN ARAB HORSEFACED FAGGOT THAT HAS TO GIGAFRAUD TO EVEN HAVE GOOKS LOOK AT HIM, YOU THINK I CARE ABOUT YOUR OPINION WHEN A PSL 2 PIMPLE RIDDEN CHINK HUMILIATED YOU, KEEP NEIGHING AT ME

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5048, Britishlooksmaxxer, Deleted member 6892 and 12 others
YOU ARE AN ARAB HORSEFACED FAGGOT THAT HAS TO GIGAFRAUD TO EVEN HAVE GIRLS LOOK AT HIM, YOU THINK I CARE ABOUT YOUR OPINION WHEN A PSL 2 PIMPLE RIDDEN CHINK HUMILIATED YOU

giphy.gif
tenor.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5048, GucciMvne, Fear and 10 others
IS THAT THE ONLY RESPONSE YOU CAN GIVE, KEEP MAKING MORPHS OF CHAD WHILE THEY FUCK YOUR ONEITIS YOU DEATH TIER BASE HORSE. HOW MUCH CUM DID THE CRACKERS INJECT IN YOUR BUMHOLE TODAY YOU SELF HATING DYKE.

giphy.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Britishlooksmaxxer, Mr.cope, Deleted member 6892 and 11 others
IS THAT THE ONLY RESPONSE YOU CAN GIVE, KEEP MAKING MORPHS OF CHAD WHILE THEY FUCK YOUR ONEITIS YOU HORSE. HOW MUCH CUM DID THE CRACKERS INJECT IN YOUR BUMHOLE TODAY YOU SELF HATING DYKE.

giphy.gif
tenor.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Fear, Deleted member 6892, JizzFarmer and 3 others
EVEN STATED IN YOUR SIG
Unfixable, KHHV, ethnic, horse midface, cyclops IPD, low FHWR, tiny skull, confirmed subhuman. Rated 4/10 on r/truerateme.
IMAGINE BEING RATED 4/10 BY VIRTUE SIGNALLING FOIDS, EVEN @Over MOGS YOUR PEANUT SKULL, IF I SAW YOU ON THE STREETS WALKING YOU WOULD NOT HAVE EVEN DARED TO LOOK INTO MY EYES AS I WOULD HEADBUTT YOUR SOY SOFT TINY CAMEL SKULL INTO INCELDOM FOREVER

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Britishlooksmaxxer, Over, Deleted member 6892 and 9 others
EVEN STATED IN YOUR SIG
Unfixable, KHHV, ethnic, horse midface, cyclops IPD, low FHWR, tiny skull, confirmed subhuman. Rated 4/10 on r/truerateme.
IMAGINE BEING RATED 4/10 BY VIRTUE SIGNALLING FOIDS, EVEN @Over MOGS YOUR PEANUT SKULL, IF I SAW YOU ON THE STREETS WALKING YOU WOULD NOT HAVE EVEN DARED TO LOOK INTO MY EYES AS I WOULD HEADBUTT YOUR SOY SOFT TINY CAMEL SKULL INTO INCELDOM FOREVER

giphy.gif

giphy.gif
tenor.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6892, the next o'pry, JizzFarmer and 4 others
dnr if im keeping it a buck

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
  • JFL
Reactions: Britishlooksmaxxer, Mr.cope, Deleted member 6892 and 6 others
NO POINT HE WILL JUST RESPOND WITH THE CHIHUAHUA BARKING, NOT EVEN BEING SARCASTIC HIS HEAD IS PROBABLY THE SIZE OF ONE
never began for that subhuman horse faced, cyclops tier ipd arabcel tbh .

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Britishlooksmaxxer, Deleted member 5634, sytyl and 4 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Copeful, JizzFarmer, sytyl and 3 others
Only on this insane forum would someone as subhuman looking as this would have the guts to kick others when they're down.
1593715470150-png.487754
just lol , keep mirin my small nose , perfect small philtrum and compact maxilla , I know you're @whatamIdoinwithmylyf you utter horse faced , hooked nose receding hairline truecel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6217, Copeful, JizzFarmer and 4 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Britishlooksmaxxer, Deleted member 5634, Deleted member 9072 and 2 others

sexy vigilante

• +1
Reactions: JizzFarmer
Come on bro have some self respect come up with something better than this
It’s heartbreakingly over if you think I care enough to bully someone with an IQ as abysmal as OP. It is like kicking down a disabled downie in a wheelchair drawing his last breaths.

• JFL
Reactions: Britishlooksmaxxer, Deleted member 5634, Copeful and 4 others
"This forum has gone to shit"
Joined August 15

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4671, the next o'pry, kuroro and 3 others
this is a pathetically embarrassing thread

how can u cope with @Taylorswift making u look like a tryhard cuck in ur returning post?

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Britishlooksmaxxer, the next o'pry and Taylorswift
this is a pathetically embarrassing thread

how can u cope with @Taylorswift making u look like a tryhard cuck in ur returning post?
Ah another long midfacecel sticking up for his fellow horse , how touching .

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Britishlooksmaxxer, Deleted member 9072, Deleted member 6217 and 3 others
Ah another long midfacecel sticking up for his fellow horse , how touching .

mfr of 1 exactly :forcedsmile:

however, id prefer if u didnt clog my pms for the next 4 days, so chill this time

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Taylorswift, Hellboy and Introvertednarc
  • JFL
Reactions: Britishlooksmaxxer, Deleted member 9072, Deleted member 6217 and 2 others
Wowie, subhumans fighting amongst eachother. Let me get the popcorn.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Britishlooksmaxxer, Copeful and sytyl
Larp harder , you horse

View attachment 703517

jfl at u digging posts from months ago over a comment that had no relation to u, def some sensitivity issues :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: . i have severe lip incompetence which distorted my perception, measurement wise is completely diff and fixed by djs. i will never post a pic on this forum, so believe what u want.

again, i couldnt give less of a fuck abt u so dont spam my dms this time. continue on w ur rotter delusions :love:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 6485b025t and Hellboy
entire thread is me @Proex @TheCopefulCurry @sytyl @JizzFarmer @abmonger jfl everything

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 6485b025t, Deleted member 6723, sytyl and 2 others
jfl at u digging posts from months ago over a comment that had no relation to u, def some sensitivity issues :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: . i have severe lip incompetence which distorted my perception, measurement wise is completely diff and fixed by djs. i will never post a pic on this forum, so believe what u want.

again, i couldnt give less of a fuck abt u so dont spam my dms this time. continue on w ur rotter delusions :love:
seems like a cope + you have a subhuman fwhr and a long nose that you're extremely insecure about

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6217, 6485b025t and sytyl
Imagine being so pitifully attention deprived that you'd willingly associate with subneanderthal IQ inbreds like @brbbrah and @Introvertednarc for validation.

These two deathnics are the reason memes are written. They are the true epitomy of shitskin, cope, and subhuman all in one.

Exclusive pictures of @brbbrah and @Introvertednarc forming their deathnic circle of cope
dbd.png

erhsb9ax0aaestn-1582117285.jpg

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Britishlooksmaxxer, sytyl, Deleted member 6723 and 4 others
Imagine being so pitifully attention deprived that you'd willingly associate with subneanderthal IQ inbreds like @brbbrah and @Introvertednarc for validation.

These two deathnics are the reason memes are written. They are the true epitomy of shitskin, cope, and subhuman all in one.

Exclusive pictures of @brbbrah and @Introvertednarc forming their deathnic circle of cope
dbd.png

“Deathnic” lol aren’t you Indian nigga?

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl, Deleted member 6723 and 6485b025t
Dn rd
Too much Hindu cope

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6217, sytyl, 6485b025t and 1 other person
“Deathnic” lol aren’t you Indian nigga?
I don't have the same rat looking shitskin pheno as them, I'm an ascended noble class tbh. If there was an ethnic hierarchy, @brbbrah and @Introvertednarc would be dancing hijras and making their living engaging in bachabazi.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Britishlooksmaxxer, sytyl, Deleted member 6723 and 3 others
seems like a cope + you have a subhuman fwhr and a long nose that you're extremely insecure about

my apologies, we cant all be 8 psl zayn lookalikes with perfect philtrums like u 😍😍

i will go slit my wrists and bleed out as a failed slave should do when abused by its pretty eyed master

• JFL
Reactions: Britishlooksmaxxer, sytyl, Hellboy and 1 other person

dbd.png

And you're a try hard pseudo intellectual who is not going to get another reply out of me .
jfl at 'neanderthal iq' btw , keep making baseless claims about my intelligence when I'm at a top ranking University .
Also , you're punjabi so you're literally a shitskin too .

• JFL
Reactions: Britishlooksmaxxer, Deleted member 6217, sytyl and 4 others
I don't have the same rat looking shitskin pheno as them, I'm an ascended noble class tbh.

7210BF38 0BCE 4F29 8775 0A00B1036B7C

“muh noble class”. NO NIGGA, INDIAN = INDIAN. ITS ALL THE SAME

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sytyl, Deleted member 9072, Deleted member 6723 and 1 other person