This forum has literally zero clue about what a long midface is

IMG 4179

Holy fucking lmaoooo i deadass have yet to see a midface longer than mine. It's really over.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4209 and PubertyMaxxer
I strongly disagree with much that has been said in this thread. This guy definitely has a LONG midface which would look substantially better if it was SHORTER.
View attachment 299853
It is longer than the average person's midface and anyone who knows their shit knows that averageness and dimorphism are the foundations of attractiveness.

This is a horseface. It is so extremely long that it dominates his appearance. OVER
View attachment 299860
This is a short midface. Despite being shorter than average it still looks good. This is why people say having a compact midface preferable to a long one.
View attachment 299863
This is an average length midface with a ratio of 1. The ideal midface length. Not "slightly long" like some people like to say is ideal.
View attachment 299865
Mine is 0.9252032520325203

There is a difference beetwen a midface being longer than average and a midface being long. Good thread OP

@Stingray would this guys midface be considered “long” or just “slightly long”? I attached three pictures of him below.
Slightly long
Midface1
Midface 2

Actually long tbh. This pic you dm'd me is more accurate
Midface 3

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ArabIncel
Balou and KEanu Reeves dont have long midface, but slightly longer which is ideal
extreme coping

image.jpg

yuri-pennisi.jpg

4635596.jpg

224d78e0b85f2b6979d1ccec59c90763.jpg

this is what make women wet

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Yerico7, oldcell and Stingray
@Lorsss Why is this thread pinned? @BonesAndHarmony didn't even measure any of the midfaces in his examples. Shit thread.

• +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd and Preposterous

Attachments

• 5278c8cfd5a5facdce9157e1e59ecf59.png
    5278c8cfd5a5facdce9157e1e59ecf59.png
    10.5 KB · Views: 69
  • b8e62c8a9a54683a7c441febc8fe6025.jpg
    b8e62c8a9a54683a7c441febc8fe6025.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 62
  • cpt hastings 3.jpg
    cpt hastings 3.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 62
  • Unknown.jpeg
    Unknown.jpeg
    10 KB · Views: 117
  • JFL
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd, Lolcel, Deleted member 2157 and 2 others
No it's not, short midface is a meme.

Short midface = little hobbit face

Even Jordan Barrett would look better if you made is midface longer.

Edit: What do you mean by "Huh?"? Aren't you saying that his midface is ideal (which it's not)?
Jordan long face
Jordan 1
long midface of peace , longer than my dick

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
Yes it is
His fwhr is 1.85 and this was measured with brow-upper lip / bizygo method
His midface is not short. It's more like compact, medium.
I strongly disagree with much that has been said in this thread. This guy definitely has a LONG midface which would look substantially better if it was SHORTER.
View attachment 299853
It is longer than the average person's midface and anyone who knows their shit knows that averageness and dimorphism are the foundations of attractiveness.

This is a horseface. It is so extremely long that it dominates his appearance. OVER
View attachment 299860
This is a short midface. Despite being shorter than average it still looks good. This is why people say having a compact midface preferable to a long one.
View attachment 299863
This is an average length midface with a ratio of 1. The ideal midface length. Not "slightly long" like some people like to say is ideal.
View attachment 299865
You literally have no idea what you are you talking about. Also jfl at using that type of calculation, you do realize that wide set eyes have an influence on it? I've heard Stingray was a female account on lookism, this would explain a couple of things. Only a female would spout so much nonsense in one thread.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and Deleted member 685
His midface is not short. It's more like compact, medium.

You literally have no idea what you are you talking about. Also jfl at using that type of calculation, you do realize that wide set eyes have an influence on it? I've heard Stingray was a female account on lookism, this would explain a couple of things. Only a female would spout so much nonsense in one thread.

that’s the standard calculation for midface though? Also Stingray, using this standard calculation, measured one of the dudes you posted midface to be sub 0.90. It’s pretty much general consensus that the ideal midface is 1.00 with an acceptable range of 0.91-1.09 (where, of course, the closer to 1.00 the better). 0.90 and below is clearly long *period* and 1.10 and above is clearly short *period*. So when you post a guy saying he doesn’t have a long midface and the measurement comes out to be below 0.90 (over 0.10 away from the ideal 1.00!), then that is without a doubt a long midface. So what exactly is your point?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202 and Stingray
I understand this but the examples I have posted have IPD within the realm of average.

You need to quantify what you are saying! How do you determine whether a midface is long or not?

I am not a female lol. I have posted myself a few times on this forum.

I understand this but the examples I have posted have IPD within the realm of average.

You need to quantify what you are saying! How do you determine whether a midface is long or not?

I am not a female lol. I have posted myself a few times on this forum.
First off, shorter noses are not more dimorphic. That's absolutely wrong. Men have on average longer noses than women and that's a biological fact. Secondly, the standard formula you used is retarded because IPD influences the outcome and thinking that wide set eyes can overcompensate for a long midface is stupid, on what planet are wide set eyes ideal? Wide set eyes look like shit and unharmonious. Thirdly, Chico , just like DiCaprio, belongs to the category of prettyboys meaning his nose has to be shorter by default. If his midface was longer he would be no longer be a pure prettyboy but rather more dimorphic. And you basically indirectly confirmed the idea that slighty longer midfaces are ideal since Chico has actually a longer midface than your stereotypical prettyboy and it's not a case that Chico is considered the best looking prettyboy. Finally, my suggestion for quantifying midface lenght is a simple measurement from nasion to tip of the nose plus philtrum lenght. It works in most cases except if your skull is tiny or of superhuman size.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Yerico7, TheEndHasNoEnd and Deleted member 685
if you dont have barrett midface and fwhr then kill urself tbh

• +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd
Secondly, the standard formula you used is retarded because IPD influences the outcome and thinking that wide set eyes can overcompensate for a long midface is stupid, on what planet are wide set eyes ideal? Wide set eyes look like shit and unharmonious.
Wide IPD looks good Imo.
Check out Paul Wesley, his midface is a fucking landing strip and he is a Chad.

Wdym? I used Ian as an example of a Chad with a long midface who has good features like chin and jaw
Sorry, I misunderstood what you were saying, I should probably pay attention to detail more often.

Last edited:
First off, shorter noses are not more dimorphic. That's absolutely wrong. Men have on average longer noses than women and that's a biological fact. Secondly, the standard formula you used is retarded because IPD influences the outcome and thinking that wide set eyes can overcompensate for a long midface is stupid, on what planet are wide set eyes ideal? Wide set eyes look like shit and unharmonious. Thirdly, Chico , just like DiCaprio, belongs to the category of prettyboys meaning his nose has to be shorter by default. If his midface was longer he would be no longer be a pure prettyboy but rather more dimorphic. And you basically indirectly confirmed the idea that slighty longer midfaces are ideal since Chico has actually a longer midface than your stereotypical prettyboy and it's not a case that Chico is considered the best looking prettyboy. Finally, my suggestion for quantifying midface lenght is a simple measurement from nasion to tip of the nose plus philtrum lenght. It works in most cases except if your skull is tiny or of superhuman size.
Let's agree to disagree.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, TheEndHasNoEnd and Deleted member 3202
is a midface 0.957 fine? thats almost 1, thats what i measured

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
Average midface > all

@BonesAndHarmony suck my dick bitch

JFL my little bro midface is 1.3
Does it get longer with puberty?

"Long midface" is used as a blanket term here for low fWHR, dolichocephalic skull, unequal facial thirds, etc., but I agree users should use the term correctly.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, draco and RAITEIII
Longish midface simply means that you have a lower chance of being able to pull off the pretty boy look. A longish midface isnt necessarily a bad trait -- so long as your FWHR can compensate for it.

.9 midface ratio is fine, but below that is pushing it.
1.1 midface ratio is good, but above that is pushing it.

Reminder, there is no "ideal ratio". these ideals completely depend on numerous factors from person to person.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Deleted member 685, Deleted member 2205 and 3 others
This forum has zero clue about a lot of things though to be fair

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Yerico7, Deleted member 685 and 3 others
Longish midface simply means that you have a lower chance of being able to pull off the pretty boy look. A longish midface isnt necessarily a bad trait -- so long as your FWHR can compensate for it.

.9 midface ratio is fine, but below that is pushing it.
1.1 midface ratio is good, but above that is pushing it.

Reminder, there is no "ideal ratio". these ideals completely depend on numerous factors from person to person.
Funny cuz most prettyboys have longer midface.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7
Check out Paul Wesley, his midface is a fucking landing strip and he is a Chad.

Wdym? I used Ian as an example of a Chad with a long midface who has good features like chin and jaw
This dude?
He has over 1.0 mfr!

Fljhjhh

Good news for me.

sub 2.0 FWHR = LONG MIDFACE AND/OR SMALL SKULL

Also when chin and jaw is weak, you can get away with a slightly long midface if your other features are good. Look at Ian somerhalder.
Hej

Who has the longest midface in 2020? Celebrities or IG users you know?

Thanks for giving us insight about what you look like.

• JFL
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd
I wonder how many users have roped because of the lack of understanding when it comes to long midfaces.
I was convinced I have the longest mid face when rly I’m just average JFL

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and Deleted member 3202

Wide set eyes eyes (just like close set eyes) can look very harmonious if you have the right eyebrow spacing and nasal bridge definition to pull it off:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
JFL my little bro midface is 1.3
Does it get longer with puberty?
How old is he everyone’s midface is compact when they’re young. And then gravity comes

barrett would look better with a longer face

barrett would look better with a longer face
I'd like to se a morph tbh, my midface is slightly too long and I need the cope.

A slightly long midface looks more high class as well so I cope with that too.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 678
retardcel. first guy has a 0.9 midface ratio and u say not long midface rofl