This forum has literally zero clue about what a long midface is

@Ritalincel could you post that Jap girl biting down on that giant penis like thing? You know, the one with the semen blowing up in her face?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted
Longish midface simply means that you have a lower chance of being able to pull off the pretty boy look. A longish midface isnt necessarily a bad trait -- so long as your FWHR can compensate for it.

.9 midface ratio is fine, but below that is pushing it.
1.1 midface ratio is good, but above that is pushing it.

Reminder, there is no "ideal ratio". these ideals completely depend on numerous factors from person to person.
A longer jaw would look better with a slightly longer midface than a slightly shorter one

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962 and Deleted member 3202
A longer jaw would look better with a slightly longer midface than a slightly shorter one
And longer jaw is ideal.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
And longer jaw is ideal.
I mean Brad Pitt has a short jaw but...
13420298 7021519 image m 46 1557709332542

You look exactly like him, though your lips look thicker than his.

He would look 10x better with a longer mandible.
Need a wider jaw and Mouth, more narrow temples and if i can fix that my proportions will be almost the exact same albeit with worse features pheno. I’ve been told my lips look to thin and that i should get botox on here lol

Need a wider jaw and Mouth, more narrow temples and if i can fix that my proportions will be almost the exact same albeit with worse features pheno. I’ve been told my lips look to thin and that i should get botox on here lol
Wider jaw - Okay

Wider mouth - Yes

More narrow temples - No, you'll look like shit if you do.

Botox for lips - No, whoever said that is a moronic autist.

You look almost as good as prime Pitt Imo, you just need a couple of flaws corrected.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751 and Deleted
Wider jaw - Okay

Wider mouth - Yes

More narrow temples - No, you'll look like shit if you do.

Botox for lips - No, whoever said that is a moronic autist.

You look almost as good as prime Pitt Imo, you just need a couple of flaws corrected.
I’m falimmaxxing and will prob do something for a wider mouth when 18+. The thing that makes my forehead big is wide temples though as my forehead is just as high compared to other things as pitts forehead but his is like 30% more narrow

I'm literally tired of having to see people on here calling everybody whose nose is 1 mm longer than Lachowski's ''long midface''.
So let's it clear it out once and for all:
This is NOT a long midface
View attachment 299630
View attachment 299633
View attachment 299637
View attachment 299643
These are all longish midfaces at worst and are even ideal and high class.
While this is a long midface:
View attachment 299650
This is a long midface
View attachment 299651
This is a long midface
View attachment 299652
This is a long midface
View attachment 299660
Learn the difference for fucks' sake.
All of these are guidelines. Beauty is an art.

There are exceptions to every rule, so trying to define beauty by rigid definitions and ratios is the recipe for looksmaxxing into a freak

I’m falimmaxxing and will prob do something for a wider mouth when 18+. The thing that makes my forehead big is wide temples though as my forehead is just as high compared to other things as pitts forehead but his is like 30% more narrow
He needs some temple width Imo, and a high hairline is good as long as it doesn't get to my level of highness. It looks good, you just have a serious case of BDD. The only things I'd do if I were you would be to:

- Chew

- Normal Palate Expander

That's it, you don't need any surgeries.

• +1
He needs some temple width Imo, and a high hairline is good as long as it doesn't get to my level of highness. It looks good, you just have a serious case of BDD. The only things I'd do if I were you would be to:

- Chew

- Normal Palate Expander

That's it, you don't need any surgeries.
Does a palate expander work if 20+? I can’t get it now and i’m planning to join army when 18 so i’ll be out by 20-21. Is my nose asymmetry noticable enough to do something about and is it obvious my right zygos is wider than my left?

Does a palate expander work if 20+? I can’t get it now and i’m planning to join army when 18 so i’ll be out by 20-21. Is my nose asymmetry noticable enough to do something about and is it obvious my right zygos is wider than my left?
I don't notice any major asymmetries, and why are you joining the army?

• +1
I don't notice any major asymmetries, and why are you joining the army?
Don’t wanna do college as high school makes me suicidal. Wanna do something different you know, seeking a challange that isn’t ”can you get that chick” ”do that stunt” or ”do a backflip from that”. I wanna get the 1 year education but you have to serve 2 years after that i belive. I’ve always been interested and i’m pretty capable physically. It’s also good to have on your cv i belive
3C57637A 8A6B 49B6 A432 029038C78B9F

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
Don’t wanna do college as high school makes me suicidal. Wanna do something different you know, seeking a challange that isn’t ”can you get that chick” ”do that stunt” or ”do a backflip from that”. I wanna get the 1 year education but you have to serve 2 years after that i belive. I’ve always been interested and i’m pretty capable physically. It’s also good to have on your cv i belive
View attachment 305229
Top-tier body bro, I now know why you're here, BDD/mentalcel.

• +1
Top-tier body bro, I now know why you're here, BDD/mentalcel.
Honestly here cause nothing better to do atm with swedish wheater and no summer so no parties or mc. How i found this is a long stort though. Don’t know if i have bdd but if i do isn’t that good in a way since you can see all your flaws?

• +1
isn’t that good in a way since you can see all your flaws?
Quite the opposite my lad. Theoretically a 10/10 male or female can have this, your brain either creates or enlarges the perceived flaws, so it's not a good way of diagnosing flaws.

Some people see themselves as deformed beasts (look up the elephant man) when they're average or even good looking.

I've also heard BDD and OCD being linked closely together.

I'm literally tired of having to see people on here calling everybody whose nose is 1 mm longer than Lachowski's ''long midface''.
So let's it clear it out once and for all:
View attachment 299630
View attachment 299633
View attachment 299637
View attachment 299643
These are all longish midfaces at worst and are even ideal and high class.
While this is a long midface:
View attachment 299650
This is a long midface
View attachment 299651
This is a long midface
View attachment 299652
This is a long midface
View attachment 299660
Learn the difference for fucks' sake.
@medialcanthuscel on suicide watch

Quite the opposite my lad. Theoretically a 10/10 male or female can have this, your brain either creates or enlarges the perceived flaws, so it's not a good way of diagnosing flaws.

Some people see themselves as deformed beasts (look up the elephant man) when they're average or even good looking.

I've also heard BDD and OCD being linked closely together.
I def have ocd ngl. Looking at a flipped image of faces and especially mine since i’m so used to it makes me wanna vomit ngl
But 10/10 would be actual perfection so even with bdd would see himself as perfect since no flaws exist

But 10/10 would be actual perfection so even with bdd would see himself as perfect since no flaws exist
The brain makes them up, so basically you can be a 10/10 and perceive yourself as a -1/10. it's labeled by many as a mental illness.

P.S. I also have OCD, but I bet mine is far worse than yours.

The brain makes them up, so basically you can be a 10/10 and perceive yourself as a -1/10. it's labeled by many as a mental illness.

P.S. I also have OCD, but I bet mine is far worse than yours.
C408F4E8 710B 4658 8278 1BC384C1F9E7
This dude has the opposite of bdd where he thinks he’s actual gigachad cause muh nose is everything...
70CB1AA8 A3EC 4AA7 83CF FA5A67A8EDA8

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and SpearOfOrion
View attachment 305371 This dude has the opposite of bdd where he thinks he’s actual gigachad cause muh nose is everything...View attachment 305372
There's also something where a study stated that ugly men = high confidence due to the brain helping them to cope and handsome men = low confidence due to the brain helping them not to be overly self-absorbed (Irl it's a death sentence, nobody likes you which will bring down your social status).

• +1
There's also something where a study stated that ugly men = high confidence due to the brain helping them to cope and handsome men = low confidence due to the brain helping them not to be overly self-absorbed (Irl it's a death sentence, nobody likes you which will bring down your social status).
This is too real about a dude i know irl lol he’s 3psl but thinks he’s Pitt and he payed for it

• +1
anything below 1 midface ratio and 2.0 fwhr is subhuman

You did and you called me and multible others jews who should suicide. Calling people racist while ur ugly ass is antisemetic
How's saying you look Jewish antisemetic?

Yes, That's from a front view you retard, My nose goes slightly to the right but that has nothing to do with side profile you ugly fucking gook. Btw this is what people think seeing you next to me "Nordic aryan vs a subhuman beaner "

• +1
Reactions: Dylan2
Yes, That's from a front view you retard, My nose goes slightly to the right but that has nothing to do with side profile you ugly fucking gook. Btw this is what people think seeing you next to me "Nordic aryan vs a subhuman beaner "
And you have a Jew hump too

And you have a Jew hump too
Let's get this straight faggot, Your an underweight 5'8 southasian mixed with curry which is the worst possible situation you can find yourself in, Now add that you have an extremely recessed jaw, Extreme case of protruding eyes, Giga recessed maxilla and the list goes on. And that's after only seeing your subhuman side profile, I'm yet to see your incel front. And then there's me pal, 6ft with athletic build and mog you facially by 8psl points. How you gonna cope?

At the end of the day your still a virgin, I'm still not.
Girls still wanna be with me but not in a mile radius of you. Cope all you wan't you recessed curry gook subhuman faggot

• JFL
Reactions: SpearOfOrion