This forum has literally zero clue about what a long midface is

I have pretty PCT cat eyes
Your gay aren't you? This isn't some bluepilled bullshit,
You are not special. You're not a beautiful and unique snowflake. You're the same decaying organic matter as everything else.
And you being an way below average looking male your completely invisible, No one will care when you die, No one will love you, You will never have a girlfriend and if you can rich which is very unlikely do to your looks you will be a betabuxx to a landwhale.
This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time.

• Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1751 and Introvertednarc
Your gay aren't you? This isn't some bluepilled bullshit,
You are not special. You're not a beautiful and unique snowflake. You're the same decaying organic matter as everything else.
And you being an way below average looking male your completely invisible, No one will care when you die, No one will love you, You will never have a girlfriend and if you can rich which is very unlikely do to your looks you will be a betabuxx to a landwhale.
This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time.
And your midface is longer than ideal too. Keep believing your good looking you dumb motherfucker.

And your midface is longer than ideal too. Keep believing your good looking you dumb motherfucker.
Ideal is 1 but mine is 1.06 in picture standing far away and 1 in most selfies so ur dead wrong, I've fucked 9 different chicks at 16, What exactly have you accomplished? Eaten a bat maybe

Ideal is 1 but mine is 1.06 in picture standing far away and 1 in most selfies so ur dead wrong, I've fucked 9 different chicks at 16, What exactly have you accomplished? Eaten a bat maybe
Keep coping with your horse-faced jew-hump, NCT ugly ass self.

Keep coping with your horse-faced jew-hump, NCT ugly ass self.
Your the most delusional person on looksmax, I bet ur crying rn you ugly chimp. No one thinks ur gl and no one ever will. You were doomed from the begining, By your logic this dude is ugly
Brad pitt 2

Your the most delusional person on looksmax, I bet ur crying rn you ugly chimp. No one thinks ur gl and no one ever will. You were doomed from the begining, By your logic this dude is ugly View attachment 305571
If I'm delusional I wouldn't be crying rn you retarded cumskin faggot. Learn to use words properly.

If I'm delusional I wouldn't be crying rn you retarded cumskin faggot. Learn to use words properly.
You crying cause ur so pathetic doesn't mean your not delusional, I this dude also a subhuman horseface jew?
Brad1

Keep coping, In the end ur still an incel who's ugly AF

You crying cause ur so pathetic doesn't mean your not delusional, I this dude also a subhuman horseface jew? View attachment 305584
Keep coping, In the end ur still an incel who's ugly AF
No, Pitt's a mogger and you look nothing like him, you subhuman cumskin horsefaced balding piece of shit. I can't believe you're only 16 too, you already look like shit and you'll look worse when you go bald in two years.

No, Pitt's a mogger and you look nothing like him, you subhuman cumskin horsefaced balding piece of shit. I can't believe you're only 16 too, you already look like shit and you'll look worse when you go bald in two years.
Me bald would mog you in everyaspect of life, I look more like pitt than you look like a human so keep coping
”Yeah, I've already acknowledged that my chin's recessed. I'm asking if I need rhinoplasty for my subhuman nose.” You know everything about you is horrible yet you claim ur perfection jfl. Get off this site my dude. If you learn the truth you will suicide and we need people like you in the working class so we have someone to underpay

Last edited by a moderator:
Me bald would mog you in everyaspect of life, I look more like pitt than you look like a human so keep coping

”Yeah, I've already acknowledged that my chin's recessed. I'm asking if I need rhinoplasty for my subhuman nose.” You know everything about you is horrible yet you claim ur perfection jfl. Get off this site my dude. If you learn the truth you will suicide and we need people like you in the working class so we have someone to underpay
Keep stalking my profile, you utter barking dog. And if my nose is subhuman then it’s completely over for your Jew nose you dumb ass mother fucker. Keep crying for my compact midface, PCT, straight nose, light skin phenotype.

They'd still look better with a shorter midface and alot of the ''Non long midfaced'' guys still look uncanny as fuck and so basically you're fucking retarded

• +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd
They'd still look better with a shorter midface and alot of the ''Non long midfaced'' guys still look uncanny as fuck and so basically you're fucking retarded
"Here's the point I created without proving anything... bla bla bla...you're fucking retarded". Flush yourself you monkey. And stop changing your profile pic every 5 minutes.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
"Here's the point I created without proving anything... bla bla bla...you're fucking retarded". Flush yourself you monkey. And stop changing your profile pic every 5 minutes.
Lmao suck my dick faggot. Your point is shit because the greater amount of them would still benefit from a shorter midface and some of them do look uncanny. I have a long midface myself so I'm not coping, it looks unattractive

I'll change my pf as much as i want little cuck cunt

Your point is shit because the greater amount of them would still benefit from a shorter midface
No, they wouldn't.
I have a long midface myself so I'm not coping, it looks unattractive
Your midface is not long, you haven't learned shit from this thread.

• +1
  • +1
I strongly disagree with much that has been said in this thread. This guy definitely has a LONG midface which would look substantially better if it was SHORTER.
View attachment 299853
It is longer than the average person's midface and anyone who knows their shit knows that averageness and dimorphism are the foundations of attractiveness.

This is a horseface. It is so extremely long that it dominates his appearance. OVER
View attachment 299860
This is a short midface. Despite being shorter than average it still looks good. This is why people say having a compact midface preferable to a long one.
View attachment 299863
This is an average length midface with a ratio of 1. The ideal midface length. Not "slightly long" like some people like to say is ideal.
View attachment 299865

this

bro 5'6'' isn't manlet bro, its just below average bro

• +1
Horse spotted
People actually consider this ideal? Over for long midface copers tbh.
You guys will forever look like this.
giphy.gif

• +1
Daily reminder that OP is hardcore coping

All these examples have long midface, and the last examples are horse face (extremely long midface, very rare)

• +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd, Chadelite, Alexanderr and 2 others
Long mid face is high class feature

• JFL
Reactions: CursedOne
Daily reminder that OP is hardcore coping

All these examples have long midface, and the last examples are horse face (extremely long midface, very rare)
Guy in your avi has a long midface either. Why you choose him?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
do mines

Attachments

• IMG_6629.jpg
    IMG_6629.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 57
  • JFL
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd, Deleted member 5385, Deleted member 6856 and 1 other person
As compact midfaced guy Im so happy

Also, I've noticed that men have way more leeway compared to women in terms of midface length before it becomes a failo. Sarah Jessica Parker is a midface meme yet her's isn't that long:

220px-Sarah_Jessica_Parker_at_Miami_Rhapsody_30th_Anniversary_Celebration.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751 and hairyballscel
Also, I've noticed that men have way more leeway compared to women in terms of midface length before it becomes a failo. Sarah Jessica Parker is a midface meme yet her's isn't that long:

220px-Sarah_Jessica_Parker_at_Miami_Rhapsody_30th_Anniversary_Celebration.jpg
too low FWHR is main failo

Eko Fresh lul

• +1
Reactions: Schönling
well technicaly everything longer than this should be considered a long midface because that means there's a deviation from what's ideal
View attachment 299746
Tyson Ballou is likely the most ideal male lmao. What are you even talking about. Do you really think the guy you posted is the ideal?

🤦

• Hmm...
Reactions: AutisticBeaner
Tyson Ballou is likely the most ideal male lmao. What are you even talking about. Do you really think the guy you posted is the ideal?

🤦
did i say anything about how i think the guy looks?

indeed. noone would ever think the guys u mentioned above have horsefaces in real life

There's also something where a study stated that ugly men = high confidence due to the brain helping them to cope and handsome men = low confidence due to the brain helping them not to be overly self-absorbed (Irl it's a death sentence, nobody likes you which will bring down your social status).
But i heard the exact opposite here
Ugly looking- bad treatment from society, no confidence, introvert

Handsome- alpha personality, confidence, extrovert, eveyone wants to be around him

I think the study is cope . Do you think this guy is introvert or not confident?
Images 8

he's an alpha because he has masculine looks+ height. He can act anyway he wants and get away with it

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Kingkellz and CursedOne
shittiest thread I've read so far on best of the best.

just cherrypick the best looking men with long faces and make the argument "this is not a long face" theory. similar logic to bluepilled cucks using dwayne johnson and jason statham as examples to "prove" hair is not important, when in reality they would look much better with hair. confirmation bias at its best.

is it a coincidence that your "actual" long face examples happen to also have recessed chins, bug eyes, shit browridges and so on?

the closer you are to the ideal the better you are. of course there are good looking men with long faces, just like there are good looking men with short ipds, nct, average height, shit cheekbones, slight recession etc. stop this cherrypicking nonsense.

• +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd, Chadelite, HellenicChad and 3 others
ahh the classical "muhh high class" cope
JFL
horseface copers wake up and realise you will never be a compact mdifaced chad, over for u
keep crying

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr, Fear and wateriswet
JFL
horseface copers wake up and realise you will never be a compact mdifaced chad, over for u
keep crying
you either

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 5385
Meanwhile OP
giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr and needsolution

Any midface longer than this should rope tbh

• Ugh..
Reactions: 6485b025t
Now forum standards changed so much that those longish midfaces are Perfect

JFL
keep crying
Idk actually..
When you will be unbanned

Midface is overrated anyway, matters 0 irl unless its severe and its usually from just low ipd which still isnt too noticable

I strongly disagree with much that has been said in this thread. This guy definitely has a LONG midface which would look substantially better if it was SHORTER.
View attachment 299853
It is longer than the average person's midface and anyone who knows their shit knows that averageness and dimorphism are the foundations of attractiveness.

This is a horseface. It is so extremely long that it dominates his appearance. OVER
View attachment 299860
This is a short midface. Despite being shorter than average it still looks good. This is why people say having a compact midface preferable to a long one.
View attachment 299863
This is an average length midface with a ratio of 1. The ideal midface length. Not "slightly long" like some people like to say is ideal.
View attachment 299865
Holy fuck ur such a loser

Midface is overrated anyway, matters 0 irl unless its severe and its usually from just low ipd which still isnt too noticable
weren't u giga midfacepilled ? also bad ipd is really noticeable like in my case

weren't u giga midfacepilled ? also bad ipd is really noticeable like in my case
Stfu with those giga gay terms like pilled faggot jfl

You're on a forum where 15 yo indian autists train themselves to spot flaws and call them out on a chat board do you actually think girls care that much if your jawlines good

Stfu with those giga gay terms like pilled faggot jfl

You're on a forum where 15 yo indian autists train themselves to spot flaws and call them out on a chat board do you actually think girls care that much if your jawlines good
what's with the aggression ?
anyways i sorta agree with you

• +1