This forum is 90% Indian

Sny

Sny

Ascension or Death
I'm being dead serious. Can't name any user due to privacy policy but so many Indian flags it's insane and and that is not to count the other South Asian nations like Pakistan, Bangladesh, Canada etc.

I laugh when I see users here claim such high stats muh 6'2-6'4 and short in country x knowing they are likely a curry.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue, disheartenedcel, Amadeus and 35 others
Why are you surprised? We have the lowest SMV in the world. Until Jews push Bollywood propaganda in the West curries will suffer. Even @Salludon will suffer with western girls if he were to mention he was Paki. Ignore the experiments where they larped his name as "Jeff" lol.

But they don't care because there is 2 billion of us anyway. Even Jews don't like us. They have niggers and gooks halo but not curries.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tai Lung, ReadBooksEveryday, Corleone and 9 others
canada lmao

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger and dimorphism
I'm being dead serious. Can't name any user due to privacy policy but so many Indian flags it's insane and and that is not to count the other South Asian nations like Pakistan, Bangladesh, Canada etc.

I laugh when I see users here claim such high stats muh 6'2-6'4 and short in country x knowing they are likely a curry.
मैं आपको विश्वास नहीं करता। इसे साबित करो!

• JFL
Reactions: Sny, murdah, mayo mogger and 1 other person
Tales from the slums

You can check mine all you want, cause i don't larp

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, Roge and Sny
First it's this forum, then the government, then the media.

• Woah
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Kamui, ReadBooksEveryday and Ricky212
I'm being dead serious

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, murdah, mayo mogger and 2 others
Ofc it is. Curries get affected by the BP the hardest they make up the highest demographic behind whites in these forums

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, Gilbert_Durandal, Ryan and 3 others
Damn you have this ability? /int/ type shit

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, Skywalker and Sny
just checked my vpn doesn't have an indian server, I'll have to jump on the canadian one instead.

• JFL
Reactions: Kamui, ReadBooksEveryday, murdah and 2 others
im 10% no way!!

• JFL
Reactions: Goth
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker and Goth
@Goth dont jfl at me bitch made boy

• JFL
Reactions: Goth
Yeah as an admin I'm guessing you can see all the countries/IPs. Is 90% a joke or an actual close estimate?

ah yes......dat feel when you become mod and can see IPs :feelskek:
Shocked Jean Luc Melenchon GIF by franceinfo

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires, Tai Lung, Corleone and 3 others
Yeah as an admin I'm guessing you can see all the countries/IPs. Is 90% a joke or an actual close estimate?
A joke but seeing the numerous amount of Indians from India proper and not to forget the Indian diaspora in Western nations and also if you count other South Asians good chance half the forum is actually Indian.

• +1
Reactions: Corleone, kanderior and Skywalker
Is 90% a joke or an actual close estimate?
there are a shit ton of US/ germany/ canada / uk/ ned tbh............could very well be curries pretending to be white or black , especially in the anglo countries
if they havent posted a pic or left clues, we cant know lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Corleone and mayo mogger

'I am 6'4 aryan from north Western Europe I mog you shitksin'

Screenshot 2024 01 22 at 115428 AM

• JFL
Reactions: Ricky212, mayo mogger, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and 3 others
  • JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger
But they don't care because there is 2 billion of us anyway. Even Jews don't like us. They have niggers and gooks halo but not curries.
damn and you guys suck them off the most out of those 2 races you mentioned

They’re too powerful
IMG 4051

• JFL
Reactions: Tai Lung
A joke but seeing the numerous amount of Indians from India proper and not to forget the Indian diaspora in Western nations and also if you count other South Asians good chance half the forum is actually Indian.
Honestly Im fine with diaspora curries being here but the mainland ones can fuck off tbh

Don't get it twisted bhai.

Jews only help the negros to undermine white dominance, but they've done nothing for the gooks.

Kpop success is dude to Asians alone.
There's a reason almost no one watches that stuff in the west.

• +1
Reactions: Amadeus
Curry takeover

Can you elab in DMs on info that you can see about me?

typical miserable pocs larping as whites on the internet lmfao i knew this ebony foid that kept telling me how she was half white but she was pure nigger

I don’t think it’s that much. I don’t think many have notable forum status. I think Indians are mainly lurkers.

typical miserable pocs larping as whites on the internet lmfao i knew this ebony foid that kept telling me how she was half white but she was pure nigger
Pure nigger is objectively better than being a race mixed dog

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
मैं आपको विश्वास नहीं करता। इसे साबित करो!

So what you racist fuck

What’s your point retarded nigger?
To show you mulatos are ugly I'll send a pic of an aboriginal australian next to a white woman (muh tradwife), I'm so smart. Shieeeeeeet

• JFL
Reactions: moggathon
@moggathon is one them

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
who has the most individual ips not including vpns

surely me

• JFL
Reactions: murdah