This forum is 95% indian flame wars

Deleted member 19551

Deleted member 19551

Equinox
You'd think when your population is living below the poverty line with no access to toilets that your men would have something better to do than have micro-race wars between niche esoteric shitskin chandragupta lineages that no one knows anything about and that look the exact same to everybody else on an obscure forum full of privileged rich Europeans that wanna slice their face open to get more pussy

Can you guys fucking stop? You're all different shades of shit, and this is coming from a byzantine subhuman.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19948, Hikicel69, EasternRightWinger15 and 16 others
So do you want to know why this got no interactions?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bogii, turkproducer, ilovelamp08 and 4 others
So do you want to know why this got no interactions?
Posts11,224

Purchased upgrades 2

You'd probably know wouldn't you u virgin cunt

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: WontStopNorwooding, Deleted member 16058, Deleted member 2403 and 8 others
Problem?

• JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot
Someone please delete this thread
Cringe fest at it's finest

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19948, Deleted member 19551, Hikicel69 and 5 others
boring dead meme with no new opinion and poor delivery
The irony is I revived this Joined4DaysAgoCel’s thread simply out of pity now he is giddy with dopamine from alerts.

Guess I’ll just ignore this user for now.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 19551, Deleted member 16058, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 3 others
The irony is I revived this Joined4DaysAgoCel’s thread simply out of pity now he is giddy with dopamine from alerts.

fuck OP

how come ur name glows?
insane halo, i've never noticed u before but i see u everywhere now

You'd think when your population is living below the poverty line with no access to toilets that your men would have something better to do than have micro-race wars between niche esoteric shitskin chandragupta lineages that no one knows anything about and that look the exact same to everybody else on an obscure forum full of privileged rich Europeans that wanna slice their face open to get more pussy

Can you guys fucking stop? You're all different shades of shit, and this is coming from a byzantine subhuman.
why are greycels always so provocative and angry lmao they're always so pushy as well, demanding this or that happen:feelshaha:

Actually to touch on your main point, India is 17% of the world population but 12% of this forum's base so they're underrepresented here even with all that internet connectivity in India, all things considered. Netherlands Sweden etc are literally tiny states with no Indians but they're overrepresented as fuck:lul:
Psl forum demographics countries

Cope harder greycel:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 16058, Hikicel69 and 4 others
like how you mocked me when I mocked black people yet here you are talking about curries

Dravidians mog

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17311
Posts11,224

Purchased upgrades 2

You'd probably know wouldn't you u virgin cunt
Should be thanking him for bumping this shit thread
No one wants to hear your foid tier complaining graycel

I literally live in the west but keep assuming :forcedsmile:

why are greycels always so provocative and angry lmao they're always so pushy as well, demanding this or that happen:feelshaha:

Actually to touch on your main point, India is 17% of the world population but 12% of this forum's base so they're underrepresented here even with all that internet connectivity in India, all things considered. Netherlands Sweden etc are literally tiny states with no Indians but they're overrepresented as fuck:lul:
View attachment 1683627

They're 12% of base but, if u include western curries, and NRIs, it's prob closer to 40%.

Even then 40% make up 90% of threads, that is to say 90% of threads mention indians/curries.

Prob about 30% of threads, based on title, are specifically about Indians, when you would expect them to be about niacinimide or fucking German volume training and shit

They're 12% of base but, if u include western curries, and NRIs, it's prob closer to 40%.
yeah that's not how math even works lmao. Brown guys in Canada are like 2.4 million in total

British Asians are another 5 million

South Asian Americans are another 6.4 million

That's 13.8 million South Asians in the Western diaspora. Where the fuck are you getting your 40% number from?? That's completely and utterly baseless, not backed by anything. Tell me why the Dutch are 8% despite only having 17 million which is like 1 percent of India's population in total, and not taking into account Bangladesh or Pakistan or even Sri Lanka?? The math doesn't math and CLEARLY no matter how you slice it, brown boys, that is, us South Asians are underrepresented in these forums. It's basic logic. France also is at 5.92% so let's say 6 and they are 67 million people strong which is still only 2.5% of India's population and both Netherlands and France DONT EVEN HAVE many South Asians there to speak of, their ethnics are African and MENAs and shit.
Psl forum demographics countries

This place has stuff about "curries" and Indians all the time because we live in their heads rent-free 24/7:ROFLMAO:
Again no matter how you look at the data and population numbers, South Asians are underrepresented here:feelshaha:

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787

See how kind the BBC is even after helping others blacks are treated badly such as this case, such a kind hearted race it’s unfair the cucking your kind has undergone just for being kind

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17311 and GetShrekt
-Non Indian/south asian ask a question pertaining to indian culture/south asia, or makes a bait thread on purpose to start a a flamewar

-south asians users or users of south asian descent respond to the thread to answer aformentioned question/ or take the bait and start the flamewar

-Non Indian users proceed to loathe the fact that there are so many south asians/indian users on the forum even though they literally caused the flame war/ or asked the question

Giphy

Last edited:
-Non Indian/south asian ask a question pertaining to indian culture/south asia, or makes a bait thread on purpose to start a a flamewar

-south asians users or users of south asian descent respond to the thread to answer aformentioned question/ or take the bait and start the flamewar

-Non Indian users proceed to loathe the fact that there are so many south asians/indian users on the forum even though they literally caused the flame war/ or asked the question

View attachment 1683733
Shitposting aside man we're actually underrepresented here taking into account our share of the global population, objectively speaking while taking into account website traffic data. What you said is one aspect of it as well.

• Hmm...
yeah that's not how math even works lmao. Brown guys in Canada are like 2.4 million in total

British Asians are another 5 million

South Asian Americans are another 6.4 million

That's 13.8 million South Asians in the Western diaspora. Where the fuck are you getting your 40% number from?? That's completely and utterly baseless, not backed by anything. Tell me why the Dutch are 8% despite only having 17 million which is like 1 percent of India's population in total, and not taking into account Bangladesh or Pakistan or even Sri Lanka?? The math doesn't math and CLEARLY no matter how you slice it, brown boys, that is, us South Asians are underrepresented in these forums. It's basic logic. France also is at 5.92% so let's say 6 and they are 67 million people strong which is still only 2.5% of India's population and both Netherlands and France DONT EVEN HAVE many South Asians there to speak of, their ethnics are African and MENAs and shit.
View attachment 1683717

This place has stuff about "curries" and Indians all the time because we live in their heads rent-free 24/7:ROFLMAO:
Again no matter how you look at the data and population numbers, South Asians are underrepresented here:feelshaha:
If there's 13m brown guys in the west, why don't u understand they can be 40% of .org base???

Maybe I don't know how maths works, but even ignore fobs, if u assume EVERY brown guy in the west is .org member, then you would have to have a .org member base bigger than 30m before you say it can't work.

Or tes t the other extreme, say 1% of those guys are incel and members here, so 130k, they will be 40% of the base if .org had more than 280-300k members, which I don't think it does...

See how kind the BBC is even after helping others blacks are treated badly such as this case, such a kind hearted race it’s unfair the cucking your kind has undergone just for being kind
Wdym black people making things cool and entertaining? The others are just side characters

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
If there's 13m brown guys in the west, why don't u understand they can be 40% of .org base???

Maybe I don't know how maths works, but even ignore fobs, if u assume EVERY brown guy in the west is .org member, then you would have to have a .org member base bigger than 30m before you say it can't work.

Or tes t the other extreme, say 1% of those guys are incel and members here, so 130k, they will be 40% of the base if .org had more than 280-300k members, which I don't think it does...
You're arguing a negative on all the points you brought up so it's pointless to even touch that because it achieves nothing. All of those percentages are minorities ranging in the 5-7% of Canada USA and the UK. You're saying 40% of the userbase comes from 6% of the userbase of 3 countries which is more unlikely than it is likely btw

Also, you wrote this but why didn't you say anything about my France or Netherlands points?? There's no Desi South Asians there(negligible amounts) and the ethnics there are MENA and African and Netherlands and France combined have a population that is only about 4% that of India's 1.3 billion people. France is at 6% and Netherlands is at 8%. 8+5.92= 13.92

France+Netherlands=67+17= 84 million
India+ diaspora= 1.3 billion plus 13 million.

Oh and btw we have tons of actual people from India commenting my dude and you'ev spoken to them too. The numbers logically point to an underrepresentation. The more active posters can sometimes be South Asian which leads to a bias but OVERALL users and traffic and activity comes from other people

• Hmm...
Wdym black people making things cool and entertaining? The others are just side characters
Blacks are the entertainment race. They are not the mains character protagonist but they are an key race within the game of life

You're arguing a negative on all the points you brought up so it's pointless to even touch that because it achieves nothing. All of those percentages are minorities ranging in the 5-7% of Canada USA and the UK. You're saying 40% of the userbase comes from 6% of the userbase of 3 countries which is more unlikely than it is likely btw

Also, you wrote this but why didn't you say anything about my France or Netherlands points?? There's no Desi South Asians there(negligible amounts) and the ethnics there are MENA and African and Netherlands and France combined have a population that is only about 4% that of India's 1.3 billion people. France is at 6% and Netherlands is at 8%. 8+5.92= 13.92

France+Netherlands=67+17= 84 million
India+ diaspora= 1.3 billion plus 13 million.

Oh and btw we have tons of actual people from India commenting my dude and you'ev spoken to them too. The numbers logically point to an underrepresentation. The more active posters can sometimes be South Asian which leads to a bias but OVERALL users and traffic and activity comes from other people
Simplify it, 13m brown guys worldwide, very easy to believe 40% of users on an obscure website are from that 14m.

You can ignore people from India, they r only a handful here, and they often get banned quickly

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 15004
Simplify it, 13m brown guys worldwide, very easy to believe 40% of users on an obscure website are from that 14m.

You can ignore people from India, they r only a handful here, and they often get banned quickly
You're not looking at the data properly because those 13 million diaspora brown guys are 5-7% of the countries they are part of, percentage wise.

Why are you ignoring the Netherlands and France part there are NO desis there(meaning they are negligible as a population group there) and the majority of deathnics are africans or MENA. This is the second of time you've ignored it.

It's easier to look at the data logically then randomly assume stuff

• Hmm...
op ATE and left NO CRUMBS

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19551
You're not looking at the data properly because those 13 million diaspora brown guys are 5-7% of the countries they are part of, percentage wise.

Why are you ignoring the Netherlands and France part there are NO desis there(meaning they are negligible as a population group there) and the majority of deathnics are africans or MENA. This is the second of time you've ignored it.

It's easier to look at the data logically then randomly assume stuff
I've not even read your Africa NL point, I might when I wake up.

It's totally irrelevant that the 13m curries are 5-7% of the countries where they live, when answering if they can be 40% of members, you're making absolutely no point.

The question, if I want to use your logic would be, the 13m curries are 5% of people in these countries, what % of incels they are?

I've not even read your Africa NL point, I might when I wake up.
?? Netherlands and France. Not much to read. Netherlands share of traffic is 8%, India's is 12% and France's share is 6%. France and NL combined are still only 4% of the population of India but they still have more traffic despite having no desis, but other deathnics from MENA and Africa.

The question, if I want to use your logic would be, the 13m curries are 5% of people in these countries, what % of incels they are?
that's more like a deflection than an on-topic question. There's no way to measure that because everything would be self-reported making the data on this void. Again, we have actual data that points to brown people being underrepresented here but you ignore that.

• Hmm...
?? Netherlands and France. Not much to read. Netherlands share of traffic is 8%, India's is 12% and France's share is 6%. France and NL combined are still only 4% of the population of India but they still have more traffic despite having no desis, but other deathnics from MENA and Africa.

that's more like a deflection than an on-topic question. There's no way to measure that because everything would be self-reported making the data on this void. Again, we have actual data that points to brown people being underrepresented here but you ignore that.
I agree with u France and Netherlands are over indexed.

I can't really explain why, I thought there was zero lookism in both those countries, maybe people from there can explain more.

As I keep saying u can't talk about fob representation when dealing with curries or rice. A curry in curryland sees people like him all the time, and sees them with wives or even GF, he has no clue he is incel in the real world. A top 30% curry in curryland is still prob 2/10 but isnt aware, so probably thinks if he gets the chance to go to the west he will still be top 30% and slay white Stacy's.

Think of all the fob curries here, who is actually self aware and doesn't think his global benchmark bottom 10% face is gonna make him a slayer? I can think of @inferiorpispot234 and that's it, MAYBE the paki guy who lives in a bomb shelter.

Ricemen, especially in China, are even dumber, they think cos they have money they got an 8/10 noodlewhore in China means they're top tier globally, but they will never try cos rice aren't global like curries, ie they never gonna silicon valley max with h1b visa.

Only consider people in the west on this forum.

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101 and Deleted member 16275

Do you think that the Pajeets of this forum travel to the nearest internet cafe to shitpost on lookism? Or do Pajeets mostly have internet access at home now? Or maybe its just Pajeets in the west who post here.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19551

View attachment 1683627

Don't look at the traffic. Most of the forum members live in Western countries but originate from India. Every other thread here is about India. Also, I have rotted so long on this forum that I actually identify as Indian too. India this, India that... I now feel culturally closer to India than my own country. I hope to be accepted by other forum members as an honorary dravidian + brahmin mogger from Tamil Nadu.

I agree with u France and Netherlands are over indexed.

I can't really explain why, I thought there was zero lookism in both those countries, maybe people from there can explain more.

As I keep saying u can't talk about fob representation when dealing with curries or rice. A curry in curryland sees people like him all the time, and sees them with wives or even GF, he has no clue he is incel in the real world. A top 30% curry in curryland is still prob 2/10 but isnt aware, so probably thinks if he gets the chance to go to the west he will still be top 30% and slay white Stacy's.

Think of all the fob curries here, who is actually self aware and doesn't think his global benchmark bottom 10% face is gonna make him a slayer? I can think of @inferiorpispot234 and that's it, MAYBE the paki guy who lives in a bomb shelter.

Ricemen, especially in China, are even dumber, they think cos they have money they got an 8/10 noodlewhore in China means they're top tier globally, but they will never try cos rice aren't global like curries, ie they never gonna silicon valley max with h1b visa.

Only consider people in the west on this forum.
Fobs dont care about slaying, they dont even know what it means, they just want a white gf.

• +1
Reactions: Chinacurry
Don't look at the traffic. Most of the forum members live in Western countries but originate from India.
Is there any proof of that? Read my other comments, us South Asians are like 5-7% of Western countries only which would mean an overall underrepresentation.
Every other thread here is about India.
You're not gonna mention the racebaits and comments non-Indians/south asians make about Desi people? Seriously?
other forum members as an honorary dravidian + brahmin mogger from Tamil Nadu.
this is what I mean, the constant backhanded comments, the sarcasm, the bs :lul:
You just mentioned some stuff about Indian people (brahmin india tamil nadu dravidian etc) but you're non=Indian. Same applies to those who mention us 24/7

• Hmm...
gigalifefuel
Bhai come to London, oofy doofys go so hard, chads walk around lonely, looking stressed and tormented, while their perfect hair blows in the wind and gets in their eyes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275
Bhai come to London, oofy doofys go so hard, chads walk around lonely, looking stressed and tormented, while their perfect hair blows in the wind and gets in their eyes
Tickets being booked as we speak

• +1
Reactions: Chinacurry