This forum is ascending

11gaijin

11gaijin

Banned
Lately lots of prominent posters(Incel or chad is a different thing) from incels.is have joined, many good posts in the looksmaxing section and much more activity. When it started it was usually a few posters who posted most of the stuff and sometimes even after minutes there was no new post.

Right now there is activity all the time and even trolls have started to enter the forum jfl, who give bluepilled advice and get banned. TBH I am enjoying it right now.

• +1
Reactions: Afrikancel
Lately lots of prominent posters(Incel or chad is a different thing) from incels.is have joined, many good posts in the looksmaxing section and much more activity. When it started it was usually a few posters who posted most of the stuff and sometimes even after minutes there was no new post.

Right now there is activity all the time and even trolls have started to enter the forum jfl, who give bluepilled advice and get banned. TBH I am enjoying it right now.
Make sure to keep shitposts and low effort posts off this forum.

• +1
Reactions: Zesto and 11gaijin
Why is this thread at lookmaxing disscusion and not offtopic

Nah, its just cause Slayer Crew got tired of the Autism lol and backed off a bit.

TBH. Mods make dumb mistakes all the time like banning @x69

I put it in looksmax by mistake and at the time of your comment it was already in offtopic.

Lately lots of prominent posters(Incel or chad is a different thing) from incels.is have joined

Me

Yes I do blur the lines with my BoyMaxxing.

Pray2

Keep protecting us, Senpai.