This forum is boring as fuck

D

Deleted member 21863

‏‏‎ ‎
Place has gone to shit
Bring back all the good users like jimsonbobson ocelot kjejeiwjehwn traumatizedogre etc

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 20370 and 5 others
Dn rd oldcel gtfo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
And those users happen to be your alternatives. Sick. How do you people do that? Pretend to be other users. Smh. And yet, I'm the skitzo?

Ugh okay sure

• JFL
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: stevielake, Deleted member 22037, Deleted member 20370 and 4 others
  • +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: owlofathena, Deleted member 16369, Deleted member 17791 and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21863
ur one of the best users bro, and still active so not in the list.
I'm a troll, nigga. Nothing more. A devious sneaky fucking troll. Years back, I trolled 4chan so severely, motherfuckers banned all IP ranges, trying to stop me. They had their retards convinced they were hackers. Yet they couldn't stop me. I brutally mogged the fuck out of them and their bullshit. So their last resort was, "Muh he must be a glowie." - "Muh he must be a bot." Lmao at their kek based bullshit.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854, Vain786, Gaygymmaxx and 1 other person
Absolutely :D:cool:(y)
Nya! Pls don't leave the forum owo.

I'm a troll, nigga. Nothing more. A devious sneaky fucking troll. Years back, I trolled 4chan so severely, motherfuckers banned all IP ranges, trying to stop me. They had their retards convinced they were hackers. Yet they couldn't stop me. I brutally mogged the fuck out of them and their bullshit. So their last resort was, "Muh he must be a glowie." - "Muh he must be a bot." Lmao at their kek based bullshit.
I also got IP banned from 4faggot.

• JFL
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
Ugh, damn 4channers. You got them, ugh.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and Deleted member 17791
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and Deleted member 21863
Kjshgcbhjjj and traumatizedogre were terrible jfl. Never knew the other two but I’ll assume they were also bad posters

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
alright you got me you are one little shit

Spank spanking

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and BigJimsWornOutTires
Kjshgcbhjjj and traumatizedogre were terrible jfl. Never knew the other two but I’ll assume they were also bad posters
What kind of poster do you think you are, sped boy? :D

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 21863
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20370
Nya! Pls don't leave the forum owo.

I also got IP banned from 4faggot.
their BBC loving faggots. and the admin is also a broke bum. thats why he's panhandling his users for Bitcoin. embarrassing. they could do more to that cesspool. like what mark pedoberg did to myspace. and so he was myspace with the facebook design you see today. they shadow banned him for being a whiney faggot and pedo. so he got together with other pedos in uni and created a social network using only his template. he then used the uni servers, so it didn't cost him anything.

4chan could've done the same thing. you all could do the same thing. but you'll need to censor so advertisers will feel safe.

For example, supposed Kohl advertises. then a troll posts a thread with a clip of a woman shopping at Kohls. she then goes into the changing room and gets her mouth fucked, analized, and ejaculated on. brutal. can you imagine the pampered hideous jealous lesbians raising hell over that and threatening the company with lawsuits?

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
at least I'm here now

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and BigJimsWornOutTires
their BBC loving faggots. and the admin is also a broke bum. thats why he's panhandling his users for Bitcoin. embarrassing. they could do more to that cesspool. like what mark pedoberg did to myspace. and so he was myspace with the facebook design you see today. they shadow banned him for being a whiney faggot and pedo. so he got together with other pedos in uni and created a social network using only his template. he then used the uni servers, so it didn't cost him anything.

4chan could've done the same thing. you all could do the same thing. but you'll need to censor so advertisers will feel safe.

For example, supposed Kohl advertises. then a troll posts a thread with a clip of a woman shopping at Kohls. she then goes into the changing room and gets her mouth fucked, analized, and ejaculated on. brutal. can you imagine the pampered hideous jealous lesbians raising hell over that and threatening the company with lawsuits?
Reddit, 4faggot, same shit, different colour.

Looksmax is only good site.:feelshmm:

• +1
why are they good posters?

compared to the bull he has best threads

4chan is based because trans demisexual right-wingers spam nigger and kike.

/s

• JFL
4chan fell of so hard. .is has more based content now.