This forum is dying lol

Chad69

Chad69

Kraken
In its prime,every thread used to have like two pages at least and now we are averaging around 10 reply’s max per thread….its always the same shit repeating all over again…everyone asking the same question,no new fun stories that would make me crack up laughing….everyone is leaving….we only have like couple of still coping redcels and rainbowcels + a fucking plague of greycels coping with copes we debunked since 2019 yet the thing going mostly on my nerves is how dry this shit is….I remember every time I refreshed the site there always used to be a new thread….every fucking time…..and now we are what?Staying on the same thread for 10mins just to get max 10 replys?Really desperate…..its not even about looksmaxing or people venting about inceldom like they used to do…..its more like r/teenagers (just for mentally challenged people) ,everyone is either asking the same question and then a fucking greycel claiming to be Chad would give him the most generic and copest reply that they can or they are talking about literal shit that doesn’t make any fucking sense…..I thought that epidemic of Indian users used to be fucked…..but turns out I was wrong…….soo many fun memories,great memes,soo much new people that I met and added on my social media…..everything is gone….this forum is just fading away in my memory,I sometimes wouldn’t post a thread for a week (or even log in) and I can see why

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Catawampus, joeveniro, Deleted member 14781 and 12 others
It never began for this forum

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member
In its prime,every thread used to have like two pages at least and now we are averaging around 10 reply’s max per thread….its always the same shit repeating all over again…everyone asking the same question,no new fun stories that would make me crack up laughing….everyone is leaving….we only have like couple of still coping redcels and rainbowcels + a fucking plague of greycels coping with copes we debunked since 2019 yet the thing going mostly on my nerves is how dry this shit is….I remember every time I refreshed the site there always used to be a new thread….every fucking time…..and now we are what?Staying on the same thread for 10mins just to get max 10 replys?Really desperate…..its not even about looksmaxing or people venting about inceldom like they used to do…..its more like r/teenagers (just for mentally challenged people) ,everyone is either asking the same question and then a fucking greycel claiming to be Chad would give him the most generic and copest reply that they can or they are talking about literal shit that doesn’t make any fucking sense…..I thought that epidemic of Indian users used to be fucked…..but turns out I was wrong…….soo many fun memories,great memes,soo much new people that I met and added on my social media…..everything is gone….this forum is just fading away in my memory,I sometimes wouldn’t post a thread for a week (or even log in) and I can see why
Get over it, incel

• JFL
Reactions: stevielake, Lihito, Deleted member 14160 and 9 others
This forum started dying after the domain changes they need to bring back .Me

Also remove account deletion

• +1
Reactions: DharkDC, joeveniro, Lihito and 13 others
good, good... let it be

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
Looksmax.me was best place to lurk in here and just laugh this forum used to be packed with interesting users

I miss your benzo flacing stories bro

• So Sad
Reactions: Chad69
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: joeveniro, Deleted member 14160, Deleted member 6403 and 1 other person
This thread has been made like once a week since I joined I stg. People are always gonna say only 90s(.me.max.org.etc) kids remember :soy:

• +1
Reactions: Looks234, Lawton88, Deleted member 8244 and 1 other person
What happened to the high IQ ppl

Like the maxilla expert god
@retard

• +1
Reactions: Chad69
Yeah i know what you are talking about. That feeling of New community that holds Secrets most of The world doesnt know about (blackpill) analyzing cattle society through tinder experiments and funny stories that would make me laugh and be happy im a part of this story. I remeber how roasted i Got The first time by x amount of users when i posted my pics. It was glorious. Now i post some frauded shit and my old buddies just praise it/repeat generic shit.

Be The change you wanna see

You and me should start making Reddit LARPs but my stupid fucking Reddit removes them every time. Also i dont know how tinder works

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii
This forum started dying after the domain changes they need to bring back .Me

Also remove account deletion
Why do they change fucking domains tho?
Security?

Also these users could just find New domains it aint rocket science ffs

damn its just like my thread but better
i hope this forum revives ngl i think it might due to the fact blackpill is simply the truth and eventually the interest for looksmaxxing and psl will lead to this forum again.