AbandonShip

Kraken
There is no one above psl 5.5 here

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
True. But the exeptions are the curries

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, LordNorwood, Deleted member 1973 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and Deleted member 2426
very true i am sub 3

• +1
Reactions: AbandonShip
Lol no. Curries are 3 psl by default

No one. Literally no one
Go check my most recent rating thread and give me your opinion
What PSL am I?!

@reptiles and me should be mods on this forum since we are the only sub psl2 people on here

• +1
Most of these 'gl' users are massive frauders.

Nah there are a lot of above average looking users

But looks level on websites like this = who everyone likes better

If someone is PSL 6 and nobody likes them, they'll get 1000 threads posted trying to sabotage them laughing at them

Like how on Lookism many people hated Crisick so they'd cherry pick photos when he was a teenager to call him PSL 5

That's why it's literally pointless to ask for ratings here. Real life is all that matters. People should use the criticisms of their looks as motivation. When people are insulting others they're actually subliminally helping them by pointing out flaws if they try to fix them.

• +1
Reactions: Kade, Zygos4Life, Deleted member 2426 and 5 others
controversial thread to try to revive off topic, interesting move son

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202, Deleted member 1973, LordNorwood and 1 other person

If someone is PSL 6 and nobody likes them, they'll get 1000 threads posted trying to sabotage them laughing at them

Like how on Lookism many people hated Crisick so they'd cherry pick photos when he was a teenager to call him PSL 5
High iq observation. But i still wouldnt rate someone above 5.5 unless tgey post acandid

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
BzTijMY

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and AbandonShip

Glad I'm not the only one who thinks this :lul:

Jealous copers got butthurt as fuck and still call him a fraud when he lived a better life than 95% of the guys

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood and AbandonShip

That's why it's literally pointless to ask for ratings here. Real life is all that matters. People should use the criticisms of their looks as motivation. When people are insulting others they're actually subliminally helping them by pointing out flaws if they try to fix them.
Redpilled

Glad I'm not the only one who thinks this :lul:

Jealous copers got butthurt as fuck and still call him a fraud when he lived a better life than 95% of the guys
It's just the truth.

If someone's agreeable and nice to everyone - and posts pics without spamming, It's INCREDIBLE the difference between reactions that they'd get, then if they commented on a bunch of threads saying they mogged everyone.

Because most people who make threads looking for reactions are vulnerable narcissists - And will only reciprocate feedback to people who have given it to them or who are neutral and they're just feeling good that day and want to compliment.

• +1

No one on this forum has insulted me.

Fuck. That means I'm legit ugly.

No one on this forum has insulted me.

Fuck. That means I'm legit ugly.
You ugly bitch, you get mogged to death by the average dindu

There you go bro, you're PSL 6 now

You ugly bitch, you get mogged to death by the average dindu

There you go bro, you're PSL 6 now
Thanks for the dopamine, bro
You can pm me pics if you want for a rating
Kind of reluctant to show another Indian my pics... Seems like Indians here love to dox other Indians...

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Averagecel and AbandonShip
Thanks for the dopamine, bro

Kind of reluctant to show another Indian my pics... Seems like Indians here love to dox other Indians...
I never doxxed anyone but cool i guess