Why is evolution so controversial here?

Being religious and blackpilled should be an oxymoron. Or they worship an evil God, considering sub-5s exist. I do not understand how you can believe in your god being a just and righteous being when he condemns untold billions to suffer over a trait they have no control over.
I think people just don’t have any interest to be curious and question anything at all

This isn’t even based on iq since I myself am of low avarage iq and can reflect enough to determine the hypocrisy of this

Most people just don’t think and aren’t interested in thinking about how lookism directly proves evolution

I knew you were going to use that as an argument. But that's like theorizing that gravity does not exist, even though it does. I am not open-minded by pretending gravity doesn't exist: I'd be ignorant.

Yes, women don't like me romantically because of my lack of looks, but what's that gotta do with this? I believe my genetics are fine, though... it's just my environment that screwed me over and took my harmony.
Environment is a cope in itself, I believe genetics determine mostly everything.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21182
So the more humans invent forms of communication like photography, video filming, phones, cameras the more god fades away?
Why are prophecies only documented in old texts? My theory is that it never happened and that back 2000 years ago you could probably write the same thing enough time at some point that it becomes historical facts.
Miracles don't exist, there never proof of them ever happening, and the fact that we have never seen proof of it except old texts makes me think that a lot of people back then simply believed rumours and stuff about people and deformed reality into what we call miracles.
My theory is that God stopped acting. Plain and simple; it portrays a brutal reality of life and it also explains why so many terrible tragedies happen everyday and are happening at this very moment. I know it can easily be misconstrued as a coping mechanism, but what is a coping mechanism without the calming of the heart? Knowing that God doesn't act anymore sure isn't calming my heart, so I don't see it as a cope.

• +1
Environment is a cope in itself, I believe genetics determine mostly everything.
When I say environment, I don't mean the actual environment in which I grew up in; rather, I mean the consequences of my choices (i.e. running around and falling on my face). I should have clarified.

My theory is that God stopped acting. Plain and simple; it portrays a brutal reality of life and it also explains why so many terrible tragedies happen everyday and are happening at this very moment. I know it can easily be misconstrued as a coping mechanism, but what is a coping mechanism without the calming of the heart? Knowing that God doesn't act anymore sure isn't calming my heart, so I don't see it as a cope.
Tragedies have existed for thousands of years. God never made suffering start or stop, it's simply always been a reality of life. Miracles are historically rare and have been seen in cults texts only.

• +1
Reactions: iblamechico
I knew you were going to use that as an argument. But that's like theorizing that gravity does not exist, even though it does. I am not open-minded by pretending gravity doesn't exist: I'd be ignorant.

Yes, women don't like me romantically because of my lack of looks, but what's that gotta do with this? I believe my genetics are fine, though... it's just my environment that screwed me over and took my harmony.
looks are a direct determinant of genetic quality

What do u think humans and other animals just like looks for no reason?

The face directly shows how healthy someone is and the body shows how suitable they are

Mating with the best males has sped up evolution and kept á species alive for millennia

In a world where a all good god exsists why would he make This á reality?

Again it makes not much sense and evolution is a part of lookism

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
I believe a god would transcend reality itself and would be nothing like us. Humans religions always despict god as being human-like, but that's illogical to me, considering if a god exist he would be beyond space and time, why would he be close to us?
“God” is just physics
IMG 4902

• +1
Reactions: dostoyevski
So the more humans invent forms of communication like photography, video filming, phones, cameras the more god fades away?
Why are prophecies only documented in old texts? My theory is that it never happened and that back 2000 years ago you could probably write the same thing enough time at some point that it becomes historical facts.
Miracles don't exist, there never proof of them ever happening, and the fact that we have never seen proof of it except old texts makes me think that a lot of people back then simply believed rumours and stuff about people and deformed reality into what we call miracles.
Lol that is a very good point :feelskek:

Would be good to have a 4k video of a miracle and not some text

If god wants to convert everyone that would be banger tbh I guarantee 100% of the world would believe him

Tragedies have existed for thousands of years. God never made suffering start or stop, it's simply always been a reality of life. Miracles are historically rare and have been seen in cults texts only.
Yes, tragedies have existed for thousands of years; it struck prophets and they were compensated in their worldly life. But look at us; how are we compensated? We live with the pain until our days end. I agree that God never made suffering start. I am Islamic, and the Qur'an says only good things come from God. Hence the compensations for those struck with tragedy, during their worldly back in the day at least. For modern-day peoples, it'll be in the afterlife, God-willing. Though personally, me? Sometimes I think we die and that's the end of it. It seems my heart has no faith but my brain is telling me to have some.

• +1
It’s quite accurate for determining intelligence but yeah I wasn’t being serious
Bhai jews gonna kill me i need to write fast
IQ=Pattern recognition you can search about it it doesnt have anything to do with Mind
I got 140 iq in cambridge test and 148 on "most accurate" test but i am not that einstein level i am a normal .org user
iq is cope
jews gonna kill me soon bye

• JFL
Reactions: lemonnz

The face directly shows how healthy someone is and the body shows how suitable they are

Mating with the best males has sped up evolution and kept á species alive for millennia

The simple answer is; life is a test. It's a cliche but it holds true. It all just depends on how we act during these tests. Do we make the right choices, do we make the wrong choices? That all matters. We will be judged according to that, and more.

Yes, tragedies have existed for thousands of years; it struck prophets and they were compensated in their worldly life. But look at us; how are we compensated? We live with the pain until our days end. I agree that God never made suffering start. I am Islamic, and the Qur'an says only good things come from God. Hence the compensations for those struck with tragedy, during their worldly back in the day at least. For modern-day peoples, it'll be in the afterlife, God-willing. Though personally, me? Sometimes I think we die and that's the end of it. It seems my heart has no faith but my brain is telling me to have some.
Do you believe to the sheikh buhari thing?

• +1
Do you believe to the sheikh buhari thing?
What is the sheikh Bukhari thing? I have controversial opinions, but they are my own theories. And I think they make sense. They make sense to me.

• +1
Yes that is a very good argument and one I also wish to settle with

Unfortunately it’s very hard for me to see things that make our idea of god impossible or questionable and just shift my mind away from it

I need to question it and that’s why I can’t really hold on to blind faith

I don’t wanna know that after I die I’m gonna enter a state of nonexistance it’s much better to have some faith in something

• +1
What is the sheikh Bukhari thing? I have controversial opinions, but they are my own theories. And I think they make sense. They make sense to me.
Imam buhari traveled all the Arab island and make a book about Mohammed's habits

• +1
Lol that is a very good point :feelskek:

Would be good to have a 4k video of a miracle and not some text

If god wants to convert everyone that would be banger tbh I guarantee 100% of the world would believe him
It's just that like most of historians consider historical facts when they are seen a lot of the time (aka. lot of historical figures have proof of existence because they got talked about by multiples different people of different parties) because you could technically just invent people and the only reason tk now for sure is if you are the only one believing in it or not. Like if some random guy is being written as being real in a old book, you can't really say he exists. But if a guy is said to exist and there is like 200 books of that time documenting the guy being a person with defined characteristics. Jesus miracles can be seen as a historical fact for that reason but the problem with this is that it's hard to know for sure. It would be very easy realistically that Jesus miracles were misimpretation of reality by third parties, manipulated reality into rumours that grew large enough to becoem seen as something that actually happened. But that's the only proof we have, nothing really tells us FOR SURE that jesus turned water into wine.

• +1
Imam buhari traveled all the Arab island and make a book about Mohammed's habits
I don't believe in all hadiths, no. I reject some social hadiths, but I accept religious hadiths (if they make sense).

• +1
It’s quite accurate for determining intelligence but yeah I wasn’t being serious
Iq is not a mental retardation symptom
I think in this case it isn’t so much iq but just lack of interest and curiosity as to make any logical connections to any of it

The people with blind faith who deny evolution and are blackpilled, will read this And just say “looks matter and evolution is fake”

They won’t try To put in any brain energy as to actually think about the idea presented

• +1
Yes that is a very good argument and one I also wish to settle with

Unfortunately it’s very hard for me to see things that make our idea of god impossible or questionable and just shift my mind away from it

I need to question it and that’s why I can’t really hold on to blind faith

I don’t wanna know that after I die I’m gonna enter a state of nonexistance it’s much better to have some faith in something
If you let my theory sink in, I believe it will help you a lot. And you will understand. Just read it a few times and come back to it, or something. It's given me peace of mind so I hope it gives you peace of mind also. And I completely agree with the last line; entering a state of non-existence is scary. Best not think such depressing thoughts.

IQ=Pattern recognition you can search about it it doesnt have anything to do with Mind
I got 140 iq in cambridge test and 148 on "most accurate" test but i am not that einstein level i am a normal .org user
iq is cope
Yeah IQ tests are not perfect, in the future we’ll probably just scan the brain to see how intelligent you are

Yeah IQ tests are not perfect, in the future we’ll probably just scan the brain to see how intelligent you are
He's right, IQ is about pattern recognition. But I do think that if you score higher that you are more intelligent, since you see the patterns that others fail to see. :ogre:

• +1
iq is cope
It’s not about iq being a failure at measuring how efficient ur brain can work

They are actually pretty accurate

The problem is Einstein had iq and the curiosity to use it

If ur just high iq but narrow minded ur gonna be intelligent and go for a good job but to be able to actually change the world curiosity is necessary

Most people lose that early on

• +1
Thinking god stopped acting instead of he doesn't exist at all is cope though

• +1
Knowing god stopped acting instead of he doesn't exist at all is cope though
It would be cope to deny God's existence just because my life is dogshit. It's also an immature way of thinking, I feel. Something a kid would come up with, you know? :hnghn:

Looks are NOT sign of genetic quality. Looks is a aesthetic factor resulted of mostly luck and genetics.
Yes being unhealthy will make you look uglier but someone being ugly doesn't mean they are unhealthy.
Ugly traits such as jaw deformities or skin issues is YES a health issue but the proportions of how your face is structured doesn't really change how healthy you are. You can have weird facial proportions and not be very attractive and still have perfect health. You can be a unhealthy meth head and still have certains features that humans deems as attractive.
Humans attractiveness is only a factor because it's how the human mind works. We have things our brains associate with being good looking, it's like a piece of art. But this is only a thing in intelligent species, aka this is only factors when species are able to think enough of being able to see beauty as a concept. Most animals do not base their reproduction on looks and if they base on looks it's very limited (aka. birds it's like colours etc..) but how they look aesthetically doesn't matter at all unlike humans.
For most species they look similar because they evoluted in a way that how they look doesn't matter, meanwhile humans look more different because for us it's important meaning the genetic sample always change and diversify itself. If all cats looks the same per example it's because they don't really care about how their face looks, the mutation of cats looking different never really are preferred, what happens is that the population just doesn't really change. Humans with mutations that made their face look more appealing have been picked by women which has diversified the genetic sample of our specie to make us look different. Most animals do not see facial proportions as an attractive feature unlike humans, meaning they all look more similar.
My point is: Humans are probably the only specie who sees attractiveness the same way we do.

• +1
Reactions: GunDevilHybrid
It would be cope to deny God's existence just because my life is dogshit.
C'mon you know what I meant. It's not about your dog shit life, but it's about his inactivity in the modern world since man invented more modern and provable ways of documentation.

You reacted to this fact with "oh he just stopped interacting with us I guess..."
Instead of questioning the credibility of it all in the first place. THAT is cope. You don't want to leave the safety of your box. The comfort of your belief. That's cope.

Something a kid would come up with, you know? :hnghn:
A kid would cope like you.

• +1
C'mon you know what I meant. It's not about your dog shit life, but it's about his inactivity in the modern world since man invented more modern and provable ways of documentation.

You reacted to this fact with "oh he just stopped interacting with us I guess..."
Instead of questioning the credibility of it all in the first place. THAT is cope. You don't want to leave the safety of your box. The comfort of your belief. That's cope.
The problem with that mentality is that I do believe in God, I am not pretending He does not exist because I am convinced He does.
A kid would cope like you.
A kid would tell me something like this. :feelshah:

The problem with that mentality is that I do believe in God, I am not pretending He does not exist because I am convinced He does.

A kid would tell me something like this. :feelshah:
I think the argument to be made here is ur convinced purely based off faith and don’t free urself as to question it

You will try to shape anything into a way to prove god exsists no matter what that thing is

Your mind doesn’t reflect and truly question any of it you just make an argument as to make god seem possible under any circumstance

I think the argument to be made here is ur convinced purely based off faith and don’t free urself as to question it

You will try to shape anything into a way to prove god exsists no matter what that thing is

Your mind doesn’t reflect and truly question any of it you just make an argument as to make god seem possible under any circumstance
That's what having faith is about, basically. To believe, even without concrete proof (i.e. God appearing and saying, "I exist!"). That's why it's called belief; do you believe it is possible or do you think it is not possible? I think it is, otherwise I would not identify as Islamic but rather agnostic.

Looks are NOT sign of genetic quality. Looks is a aesthetic factor resulted of mostly luck and genetics.
Yes being unhealthy will make you look uglier but someone being ugly doesn't mean they are unhealthy.
Ugly traits such as jaw deformities or skin issues is YES a health issue but the proportions of how your face is structured doesn't really change how healthy you are. You can have weird facial proportions and not be very attractive and still have perfect health. You can be a unhealthy meth head and still have certains features that humans deems as attractive.
Humans attractiveness is only a factor because it's how the human mind works. We have things our brains associate with being good looking, it's like a piece of art. But this is only a thing in intelligent species, aka this is only factors when species are able to think enough of being able to see beauty as a concept. Most animals do not base their reproduction on looks and if they base on looks it's very limited (aka. birds it's like colours etc..) but how they look aesthetically doesn't matter at all unlike humans.
For most species they look similar because they evoluted in a way that how they look doesn't matter, meanwhile humans look more different because for us it's important meaning the genetic sample always change and diversify itself. If all cats looks the same per example it's because they don't really care about how their face looks, the mutation of cats looking different never really are preferred, what happens is that the population just doesn't really change. Humans with mutations that made their face look more appealing have been picked by women which has diversified the genetic sample of our specie to make us look different. Most animals do not see facial proportions as an attractive feature unlike humans, meaning they all look more similar.
My point is: Humans are probably the only specie who sees attractiveness the same way we do.
intersexual selection is a thing for a lot of species

we just tell our faces apart while we don't differentiate the faces of other animals, it's not like they all look the same. It's also a thing for races, a lot of people say "all [people from a certain race] look the same" because we are made to tell apart faces of people near to us

You realise if evolution didn’t exist women wouldn’t look for the most genetically fit male to reproduce with as other mammals do similar to us
i hate female nature...

For a forum filled with blackpillers who believe in genetic determinism being why looks hold such an important role in mating

You realise if evolution didn’t exist women wouldn’t look for the most genetically fit male to reproduce with as other mammals do similar to us

All of this to ensure the strongest and most capable offspring to keep species and evolution going foreword

If this isn’t the case than blackpill is also false
Neurology > looks. If neurology < looks we’d be like apes and gorillas.

Neurology > looks. If neurology < looks we’d be like apes and gorillas.
But women are superficial by nature so the transition from “intelligent” human beings to tall chad chimps is probably inevitable

For a forum filled with blackpillers who believe in genetic determinism being why looks hold such an important role in mating

All of this to ensure the strongest and most capable offspring to keep species and evolution going foreword

If this isn’t the case than blackpill is also false

The thing with the blackpill is it is literally a part of Darwin’s studies in evolution

If u believe in genetic determinism but don’t believe in the blackpill it is comparable to someone who believes in feminism but says men are superior to women

U can’t be blackpilled and deny it at the same time since In a world where evolution isn’t real there would be no need for genetic determinism
Explain how we evolved from monkeys nigga hahaha

iq is cope
Kral IQ obsesyonu olan ve piyasada çözmediği test kalmayan ve zeka konusunda ciddi araştırmalar yapan birisi olarak şunu diyeceğim.
1) Bahsettiğin Cambridge testi 120 üzerinden sadece 2-3 yanlış ile 115 aldım çünkü ve de biliyorum Max puan 120
2)IQ testleri desen tanıma değildir. Akışkan/analitik zekayı ölçer. Desenleri tanıyan insanlar zaten zeki oldukları için tanır. Desen tanıma gibi salt görsel bir olay değil örüntü yakalama, örüntünün bir önceki aşamasında ne halde olduğunu hatırlama ve daha sonraki aşamasında nasıl bir hale geleceğini tahmin etmek gibi çalışma hafızasını Max şekilde kullanmanı sağlayan olaydır. Çalışma hafızası da zekayla oldukça ilişkilidir. IQ testlerinde yüksek çıkıp zihni kötü olan birisi yoktur. Tam tersi de yoktur.
Sayısalda 200'e giren arkadaşın meslek lisesinde okuyan arkadaşından yüksek çıkacaktır en basit tabirle. Bunu eğitimle ilgisi yok vs diye abartmaya gerek yok.

Ayrıca akışkanı ölçmesi zeka hakkında bilgi verir. Çünkü zeka genel bir yetenektir. Tek bir alt kümeyi ölçüyor olması yeterli. Kaldı ki alt testleri olan testler de var (sözel yetenek , kısa süreli hafıza, görsel tamamlama , şekil ağırlıkları vs)ancak onlar daha kültür yüklü oldukları için mantıklı değil.

Mensa dk çözmeni öneririm bu arada.

Ve 140 olsan normal bir org kullanıcısı olmazdın knkm maalesef.