This forum is fucking shit

One Rep Max

One Rep Max

Diamond
My threads don’t get any reaction or replies whatsoever

I could post whatever nonsensical shit I wanted in 2020-2022 and would get some entertaining replies or provoke discussion or at least get some JFL reacts but now nothing

• +1
Reactions: wsada, Meteor21, overtier1011 and 2 others
Cause nowadays shitposters like @moggathon spam the same pic in every thread and the low iq monkeys jerk off to it

This forum is a litteral waste of shit nowadays everyone is literally children

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, wsada, kebab and 2 others
alright fuck you too

• +1
Reactions: wsada
Cause nowadays shitposters like @moggathon spam the same pic in every thread and the low iq monkeys jerk off to it

20k posts and never heard of him brootal

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, wsada and Iasacrko

I’ve sent it today only. You’ve tagged me fives times in 30minutez.

• +1

I could post whatever nonsensical shit I wanted in 2020-2022 and would get some entertaining replies or provoke discussion or at least get some JFL reacts but now nothing
Come suck my dick faggot

I’ve sent it today only. You’ve tagged me fives times in 30minutez.
because it’s annoying this pic in every thread :feelskek:

Ur gonna get banned again soon but then you’ll bitch like the lifeless baby u are to mods for hours untill they lose patience and unban ur ass :feelskek:

• JFL

True, this forum is dogshit

• +1
Reactions: wsada and One Rep Max
because it’s annoying this pic in every thread :feelskek:

Ur gonna get banned again soon but then you’ll bitch like the lifeless baby u are to mods for hours untill they lose patience and unban ur ass :feelskek:
Why would I get banned if haven’t broken the rules? Hop off my cock. High E ramblings.

Why would I get banned if haven’t broken the rules? Hop off my cock. High E ramblings.
Spam is breaking rules jfl if u think spamming that pic under every comment is allowed it’s annoying asf

Come suck my dick faggot
IMG 3469

Spam is breaking rules jfl if u think spamming that pic under every comment is allowed it’s annoying asf
I’m replying to messages, simple as. You’re annoying asf. You post this utter coal and think you’re any different. You’re the only one with an issue bud. Manlet high E rage and such.

• JFL
Reactions: Iasacrko

Forum nobody

• +1
Reactions: kicktheslowflow

Joined Jan 10, 2024

I’m replying to messages, simple as. You’re annoying asf. You post this utter coal and think you’re any different. You’re the only one with an issue bud. Manlet high E rage and such.
Just wait for it faggot you’re gonna have a lot of bitching to do tomorrow to the staff team again :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: strawberrymushroom

dnrd.
4055919 03137E2C 02FE 4460 BA3D 5A3E1E9A7343

• +1
Reactions: moggathon
Just wait for it faggot you’re gonna have a lot of bitching to do tomorrow to the staff team again :feelskek:
Ok. Please refrain from riding my cock and letting me live in your head rent free. It’s unhealthy. You have now been banned so your messages are no longer be prioritized and will go to the bottom of the pile.

Just messing with u babygirl

thx for making my thread undead with your funny beef

love to see some activity
If u Unironically want views in ur threads just hit ur head on a wall and start posting the type of shit u think would entertain street monkeys :feelskek:

If u Unironically want views in ur threads just hit ur head on a wall and start posting the type of shit u think would entertain street monkeys :feelskek:
will create racebaits and evisceration threads tht should work

• JFL
Reactions: Iasacrko
will create racebaits and evisceration threads tht should work
Exactly u said provide discussion that shit won’t get u anywhere nowadays in this website

Avarage iq here is sub avarage ppl just fluctuate between hot women and edgy Nazi posts as long as u do that they will be in every thread

I agree they need to unban a lot of people

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore

real AF. this forum and looksmaxxing got ruined in general just the whole idea of it

Everyone moved on sadly

Same, it's cause now we have an overabundance of normie zoomer idiots on here. The average IQ is like 20 points lower than it was 2 years ago.