This forum is full of insecure, cringe faggot looksmaxxers who are all ugly and coping

TGUN.

TGUN.

but inside doesn’t matter
Joined
Dec 8, 2025
Posts
18,546
Reputation
34,879
I saw this faggot posting about how he got a compliment from woman

Wow bro good fucking job

Nt normies get that every day of their life nigga


It’s also funny when I see people post their face in here and they are cheek biting and squinting like an autist. Not only is it cringe, but the nt. Slop consuming normie never gave a fuck about his looks and still slayed ur crush.

So many niggas in here care over the tiniest of compliments or expericnes and it’s fucked. Everyone here, and I mean everyone, is a fucking loser irl.

U can say I’m muh projecting. But if u were happy, u woudnt be spending ur days on fucking “looksmax.org”


Sorry for the truth nuke faggot
 
  • +1
  • Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: D02, TrueAfghan, pexy and 15 others
water nigger
 
  • +1
Reactions: D02, IJUSTWANNAMOG4499, Clayed.nas and 2 others
@Slavurik this is mainly about u faggot

Ur a loser
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Vincent Freeman, LegendaryKennen, price. and 2 others
i think im good tbh
i rarely scroll this site and i lost all my khhv letters as a teenager
 
  • +1
Reactions: simematic and Gravitas
And your one of them
 
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: TGUN., Sett and simematic
I saw this faggot posting about how he got a compliment from woman

Wow bro good fucking job

Nt normies get that every day of their life nigga


It’s also funny when I see people post their face in here and they are cheek biting and squinting like an autist. Not only is it cringe, but the nt. Slop consuming normie never gave a fuck about his looks and still slayed ur crush.

So many niggas in here care over the tiniest of compliments or expericnes and it’s fucked. Everyone here, and I mean everyone, is a fucking loser irl.

U can say I’m muh projecting. But if u were happy, u woudnt be spending ur days on fucking “looksmax.org”


Sorry for the truth nuke faggot
water
 
And your one of them
IMG 1733

I mog ur bloodline

But ur still right
 
  • +1
Reactions: price., Gravitas and simematic
@Slavurik this is mainly about u faggot

Ur a loser
How is it on me if I didn’t post my face squinting and didn’t post abt women, nigga ur the first one who even mentioned looks and women and allat tk
 
I saw this faggot posting about how he got a compliment from woman

Wow bro good fucking job

Nt normies get that every day of their life nigga


It’s also funny when I see people post their face in here and they are cheek biting and squinting like an autist. Not only is it cringe, but the nt. Slop consuming normie never gave a fuck about his looks and still slayed ur crush.

So many niggas in here care over the tiniest of compliments or expericnes and it’s fucked. Everyone here, and I mean everyone, is a fucking loser irl.

U can say I’m muh projecting. But if u were happy, u woudnt be spending ur days on fucking “looksmax.org”


Sorry for the truth nuke faggot
I got a compliment today:aheago:
 
  • Love it
Reactions: TGUN.
How is it on me if I didn’t post my face squinting and didn’t post abt women, nigga ur the first one who even mentioned looks and women and allat tk
The face part isn’t about you.

Every other part is. U are so desperate to prove to random people on the internet about how good ur life is. No one with a good life gives a fuck about any of this shit
 
  • +1
Reactions: price.
I saw this faggot posting about how he got a compliment from woman

Wow bro good fucking job

Nt normies get that every day of their life nigga


It’s also funny when I see people post their face in here and they are cheek biting and squinting like an autist. Not only is it cringe, but the nt. Slop consuming normie never gave a fuck about his looks and still slayed ur crush.

So many niggas in here care over the tiniest of compliments or expericnes and it’s fucked. Everyone here, and I mean everyone, is a fucking loser irl.

U can say I’m muh projecting. But if u were happy, u woudnt be spending ur days on fucking “looksmax.org”


Sorry for the truth nuke faggot
Nigga can post anything and get reps 😭
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mxl4chi1, Slavurik and TGUN.
The face part isn’t about you.

Every other part is. U are so desperate to prove to random people on the internet about how good ur life is. No one with a good life gives a fuck about any of this shit
Where tf I tried to prove it😂🤦? Bruh ur the one who started bragging abt how gl u are and how girls want u and how u own a Mercedes and etc while rotting here yk
I didn’t say shit mostly just laughed at u
 
The face part isn’t about you.

Every other part is. U are so desperate to prove to random people on the internet about how good ur life is. No one with a good life gives a fuck about any of this shit
Like bro I am not the one who tries to prove anything here yk, it is u that brag to some random people on org trying to flex things, I am here just for fun fr to enjoy, I didn’t try to prove anything to u, ur the one that sends me his pics and bragging abt “mogging me”
 
  • +1
Reactions: Ꭰarwin
I saw this faggot posting about how he got a compliment from woman

Wow bro good fucking job

Nt normies get that every day of their life nigga


It’s also funny when I see people post their face in here and they are cheek biting and squinting like an autist. Not only is it cringe, but the nt. Slop consuming normie never gave a fuck about his looks and still slayed ur crush.

So many niggas in here care over the tiniest of compliments or expericnes and it’s fucked. Everyone here, and I mean everyone, is a fucking loser irl.

U can say I’m muh projecting. But if u were happy, u woudnt be spending ur days on fucking “looksmax.org”


Sorry for the truth nuke faggot
I also don’t get the fucking point of greys bringing up Clav in random threads or posting random rira edits out their ass
 
  • +1
Reactions: TGUN. and Slavurik
I saw this faggot posting about how he got a compliment from woman

Wow bro good fucking job

Nt normies get that every day of their life nigga


It’s also funny when I see people post their face in here and they are cheek biting and squinting like an autist. Not only is it cringe, but the nt. Slop consuming normie never gave a fuck about his looks and still slayed ur crush.

So many niggas in here care over the tiniest of compliments or expericnes and it’s fucked. Everyone here, and I mean everyone, is a fucking loser irl.

U can say I’m muh projecting. But if u were happy, u woudnt be spending ur days on fucking “looksmax.org”


Sorry for the truth nuke faggot
we're all in the same boat don't worry.
 
  • +1
Reactions: TGUN.
I also don’t get the fucking point of greys bringing up Clav in random threads or posting random rira edits out their ass
Style Good Looking GIF
cuz he’s the goat - brutal
 
No shit sherlock
 
  • +1
Reactions: TGUN.
Nt normies get that every day of their life nigga
so real and tragic, seeing mere glimpses from what is considered normal for them is always such a demoralising reality check
 
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: mxl4chi1 and TGUN.
coming from the guy who spams the one pic of his face where he looks good and posts brag threads about snapchat whores complimenting him. get off your high horse
 
bro trying to become the next blackgymmax 😭
 
  • +1
Reactions: TGUN.
coming from the guy who spams the one pic of his face where he looks good and posts brag threads about snapchat whores complimenting him. get off your high horse
ur retarded nigga

I literally included myself. U fucking faggot.

I never said I wasn’t part of it. U fucking retard. Completely missed the point
 
coming from the guy who spams the one pic of his face where he looks good and posts brag threads about snapchat whores complimenting him. get off your high horse
And for the record there are at least 12 pics of me on here
 
I saw this faggot posting about how he got a compliment from woman

Wow bro good fucking job

Nt normies get that every day of their life nigga


It’s also funny when I see people post their face in here and they are cheek biting and squinting like an autist. Not only is it cringe, but the nt. Slop consuming normie never gave a fuck about his looks and still slayed ur crush.

So many niggas in here care over the tiniest of compliments or expericnes and it’s fucked. Everyone here, and I mean everyone, is a fucking loser irl.

U can say I’m muh projecting. But if u were happy, u woudnt be spending ur days on fucking “looksmax.org”


Sorry for the truth nuke faggot
water
 
Heh 😺 welcome to looksmaxing bradar:feelskek:
 
I saw this faggot posting about how he got a compliment from woman

Wow bro good fucking job

Nt normies get that every day of their life nigga


It’s also funny when I see people post their face in here and they are cheek biting and squinting like an autist. Not only is it cringe, but the nt. Slop consuming normie never gave a fuck about his looks and still slayed ur crush.

So many niggas in here care over the tiniest of compliments or expericnes and it’s fucked. Everyone here, and I mean everyone, is a fucking loser irl.

U can say I’m muh projecting. But if u were happy, u woudnt be spending ur days on fucking “looksmax.org”


Sorry for the truth nuke faggot
💧
 
I saw this faggot posting about how he got a compliment from woman

Wow bro good fucking job

Nt normies get that every day of their life nigga


It’s also funny when I see people post their face in here and they are cheek biting and squinting like an autist. Not only is it cringe, but the nt. Slop consuming normie never gave a fuck about his looks and still slayed ur crush.

So many niggas in here care over the tiniest of compliments or expericnes and it’s fucked. Everyone here, and I mean everyone, is a fucking loser irl.

U can say I’m muh projecting. But if u were happy, u woudnt be spending ur days on fucking “looksmax.org”


Sorry for the truth nuke faggot
youre a NT faggot yourself
 

Similar threads

BraveCake
Replies
3
Views
34
troy_exe
troy_exe
146cmsubhuman
Replies
1
Views
24
Jibba
Jibba
Moggador
Replies
15
Views
65
FoidMayweather
FoidMayweather
Oscaridk
Replies
11
Views
85
bluebandz
bluebandz

Users who are viewing this thread

  • gipszjakab03
  • Oscaridk
  • itsover666
  • Punjabi Waffen
  • shortmanlett
  • horseman
Back
Top