This forum is full of societal rejects and each living in their own little bleak reality

MakinItHappenReturn

MakinItHappenReturn

Fire burning inside
This forum is full of societal rejects and each living in their own little bleak reality

Angry at the world for not giving them a free pass like they would, looking like Chad.

Pathetic weak men. This is social cleansing though so for those who do not fall into this bracket, remember to not hate on this cycle of life, for these morons, would be doing harm to our civilisation if they weren't abandoned.

It is only right that they do not pass on their dna

Survival of the fittest is what it is....

IMG20211213023715 1

And they won't make it

• JFL
Reactions: zeshama
Then why waste all your free time here? One of the most active users on a social reject forum. The pot calling the kettle black moment

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16384, Deleted member 16474 and Deleted member 15099
i am influential jewish business man i am able to bend reality space time continuum i influence and dominate over Pakistan Rajasthan and other shitholes from my ranch in Kentucky.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099
Then why waste all your free time here? One of the most active users on a social reject forum. The pot calling the kettle black moment
"All of you are subhuman except me"

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot

I am indenial about lookism being shut down and will just have to bite the bullet and accept it.

But I've had an awakening. It will never compete.

didnt read

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099 and Deleted member 13332