This forum is genuinely falling off.

dark.max

dark.max

Big deal,death always comes with territory.
It’s the sad reality brocels.
Ever since many of the OG users have been banned everything went downhill.
Am I the only one who has never seen a good thread ever since last week?
All the new threads are either off topic or just questions,there is no legit and High IQ thread anymore,the long threads I see nowadays are either cope,water or generated by AI.

Not to mention that master became lazy as fuck and the mods are fighting,this is a true downfall.
I’m literally waiting for a High IQ thread but guess what? Every good and OG user got banned.
@chudlite got banned temporarily for a strange reason that isn’t against the rules.

@imthesupremecel @Kaari @PeakIncels @NZb6Air

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Xangsane, Costcosuperstore, DarkAscender and 11 others
Because there’s nothing to do lol? Literally every possible looksmax you can do has been thought of and has a in depth 20 page guide that was written by a user who hasn’t logged on in 3 years

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger, DarkAscender, 14vic and 21 others
@greycel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Art of Pattinson, Kaari and 2 others
Idk bro, like I already told you, this forum has at most 1 year left of life, the last time I saw an actual looksmaxing thread was what? 1 week ago?

all I see off topic blabering bs, I admit I shitpost a lot too, so I'm part of the problem

Unbanning og users would change nothing imo, the core problem is the lack of actual proper guides, and the forum is a looksmaxing one, and there is no improving yourself

let's say we unban bgm, what will he do? bully greycels? wow the problem is fixed!!!

no, unbanning won't fix shit, we need guides, we need something to actually make the name of this forum correct

• +1
Reactions: iblamericky, Costcosuperstore, ZachS and 10 others
Idk bro, like I already told you, this forum has at most 1 year left of life, the last time I saw an actual looksmaxing thread was what? 1 week ago?

all I see off topic blabering bs, I admit I shitpost a lot too, so I'm part of the problem

Unbanning og users would change nothing imo, the core problem is the lack of actual proper guides, and the forum is a looksmaxing one, and there is no improving yourself
Repped

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, chudlite, Kaari and 1 other person

That’s why Looksmax .com is better

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger, chudlite, Bars and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, chudlite, Kaari and 3 others
I guess I'll have to resuscitate this

I was normally a consumer of knowledge. Now I'll start providing some of my own
Save us nigga

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, chudlite, Bars and 3 others
bump

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, chudlite and Kaari
All the new threads are either off topic or just questions,there is no legit and High IQ thread anymore,the long threads I see nowadays are either cope,water or generated by AI.

Not to mention that master became lazy as fuck and the mods are fighting,this is a true downfall.
I’m literally waiting for a High IQ thread but guess what? Every good and OG user got banned.
@chudlite got banned temporarily for a strange reason that isn’t against the rules.

The forum got mainstream and tiktokcels raided the forum kek

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, chudlite, Bars and 1 other person
Because there’s nothing to do lol? Literally every possible looksmax you can do has been thought of and has a in depth 20 page guide that was written by a user who hasn’t logged on in 3 years
This

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, chudlite, 1966Ford and 5 others
im the problem:feelswhy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, chudlite, PeakIncels and 1 other person
The more active members get banned, the fewer reactions and interactions there will be to good posts, so automatically those who make them won't be as motivated to make others in the future..

All we can do is wait for new members who have few posts or who currently just watch the content without interacting with it in any way, to become much more active (the problem would be that many of these new members are kids raised with the internet and the phone and have no clue about real life and how things work, not to mention looks or human or romantic interaction..), or to wait for some big holiday when many members who have received a ban on more minor stuff get unbanned or some shit..

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, chudlite, Bars and 3 others
The more active members get banned, the fewer reactions and interactions there will be to good posts, so automatically those who make them won't be as motivated to make others in the future..

All we can do is wait for new members who have few posts or who currently just watch the content without interacting with it in any way, to become much more active (the problem would be that many of these new members are kids raised with the internet and the phone and have no clue about real life and how things work, not to mention looks or human or romantic interaction..), or to wait for some big holiday when many members who have received a ban on more minor stuff get unbanned or some shit..
half right half wrong
right in the part of more bans less reactions
wrong in the part of more active greycels, they will js raise the shitpost count

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and dark.max
I joined in late 2022 & noticed the deadness early this year , which prompted me to migrate to neets.net

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, 1966Ford and PeakIncels
Newer users are just cringe that's why

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels
I joined in late 2022 & noticed the deadness early this year , which prompted me to migrate to neets.net
I checked the forum it looks a lil boring tbh

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Brus Wane

It was on a downward trend until early summer, when after it started to recover, now we are back to the activity level of fall and winter of 2023. Now we have to see whether we will increase or decrease by the end of the year, because normally it should increase or stay the same..

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Bars, Brus Wane and 1 other person
View attachment 3177259

It was on a downward trend until early summer, when after it started to recover, now we are back to the activity level of fall and winter of 2023. Now we have to see whether we will increase or decrease by the end of the year, because normally it should increase or stay the same..
I think it will very very slowly decrease tbh

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and greycel
View attachment 3177259

How did you check that?

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and PeakIncels
Never heard that one before

As if somebody wrote any good guide you would actually read everything anyways and not just reply dnrd

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Suns9999, future slavic chad and 2 others

As if somebody wrote any good guide you would actually read everything anyways and not just reply dnrd
true guide:
best surgeons, best surgeries to ascend garaunteed, how to approach one etc

all the other softmaxxing bs can be threw away it's all cope

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Suns9999 and garoupilled_
Agreed, most users are just here for dopamine from notifications. Those who actually looksmax took the info from the botb, asked for a rating and advice, maybe asked some questions, then left this site, and moved on with life.

The rest of the users who stayed are no longer care about blackpill, or looksmaxxing, they're here beacuse they dont have a social circle in real life, and just want to talk with someone

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Suns9999, 1966Ford and 3 others
true guide:

:feelsuhh:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Suns9999, garoupilled_ and 1 other person
There are only a few softmaxxes that work brother, and there are guides(shitty ones) here, we need guides ab surgeries etc, in general, I never saw actual good threads about that shit here, it's never mentioned

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Suns9999
true guide:

Holy fuck you’re actually retarded

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Suns9999, raleqtambrobret and 1 other person

Joined Aug 9, 2024

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Suns9999 and nofap
  • JFL
  • +1

Parsonal experience rofl

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Suns9999 and garoupilled_
“Joined …” :soy:
I was blackpilled long before joining the forum
Every human being is blckpilled udk how the forum used 2 be kid

• JFL
  • +1
Good it deserves to die, all the good threads should be burned only for the people who read them originally to remember, along with all of its degeneracy.

IMG 2286

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Suns9999 and PeakIncels
I just joined nigga

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Suns9999 and Goth
  • JFL
Reason the forum is boring because there's no fckn drama anymore lmao which is what made 2020 the
most Blockbuster era of looksmax ever there was almost never a dull moment because there would usually
be like a dozen Evisceration threads floating offtopic relating to either RaceWars or some Larper being
exposed.

Today you dont have anything remotely close to this instead there's just a bunch of bland newcels that no
one even knows who post and ask about stuff thats water at this point

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Suns9999 and Bars
It's already fallen off, the only reason it still gets so much traffic is because there's no alternative (other than looksmaxxing forum which has been legit devoid of activity for years)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Suns9999, Bars and 1 other person
Fellow 2022cel here, I noticed that and also migrated to neets.net

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Suns9999 and Brus Wane
Fellow 2022cel here, I noticed that and also migrated to neets.net

Met a couple of decent folks there but its kinda low activity

Not complaining tho some days I just shuffle between org and net

I'm the guy who keeps asking for gambling advice

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DarkAscender, Costcosuperstore, Suns9999 and 1 other person

yes it is truly over i dong even use org as much

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, dark.max, PeakIncels and 1 other person
Yeah we have threads now about “looks don’t matter”
It’s so over
Hahhahahahah

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and DarkAscender
Most things have already been said, actual interesting threads are ones where users actually show their looksmaxxing journey/with pics. Or share life experiences with proof.

Schizo/low effort posts and racebaiting threads are far too common on this site. And will lead to the downfall of this forum.

Threads with “title” as its only content are examples of very low effort posts.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore