This forum is getting dangerous

maxilofailo

maxilofailo

blackpilled incarnate
It lowkey is
First with the big site shutdown that day all three sites (.org, .is, and wiki went down never happened before)

and users exposing master for ALLEGEDLY being with da feds (fbi/navy)

then we have mods ALLEGEDLY leaking users IP to another user

Of course the tiktok assault 2 on the site by that Indian boy (can’t say the thing I want to really call him)

And can’t forget about @Lebgfinal face being leaked everywhere

And @Clavicular wants to add MORE people including gay, trannies, AND foids who will def expose the forum at some point

greycel, get out while you still have the time
it’s getting closer to be over ngl

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: LegitUser, PsychoH, mike21 and 6 others
There goes my copes

• JFL
Reactions: butterworld and maxilofailo
This forum was always dangerous. I signed up to the risk being here.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: greywind, HitAndRun, walrusmaxx and 3 others
jfl
cant believe this shit
and i just joined this forum too
but atleast ive never done the stupid shit i actually said

It’s not alleged btw, someone is leaking ip’s

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH and BitchBoy
Who cares if the fed is collecting our data? Not like it’ll ever stop an incel from going ER even if they put a camera in his bedroom

• +1
Reactions: greywind, PsychoH, Mr_Bombo_mogs and 1 other person
It actually used to be a lot worse. There used to be a lot more doxxes

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH
First with the big site shutdown that day all three sites (.org, .is, and wiki went down never happened before)
i wonder why sites owned by the same person hosted on the same server went all down together

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pride, Tabula Rasa, silencio and 3 others
Who cares if the fed is collecting our data? Not like it’ll ever stop an incel from going ER even if they put a camera in his bedroom
i mean what feds can do is pretty scary if they actually come to ur house
thats a risk which im not too leniant to take

It lowkey is

and users exposing master for ALLEGEDLY being with da feds (fbi/navy)

then we have mods ALLEGEDLY leaking users IP to another user

Of course the tiktok assault 2 on the site by that Indian boy (can’t say the thing I want to really call him)

And can’t forget about @Lebgfinal face being leaked everywhere

And @Clavicular wants to add MORE people including gay, trannies, AND foids who will def expose the forum at some point

greycel, get out while you still have the time
it’s getting closer to be over ngl
Well I’m not a pedophile so I’m fine. But man if trannies and foids were allowed on here I would delete instantly

• +1
Reactions: greywind, nope and maxilofailo
Nobody is sending a swat team to ur house just because you said nigger or chink, retard jfl. They just want to find future elliot rogers and stop them before they do a school shooting

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: greywind, mike21, fukmylyf and 1 other person
So what, one truecel got "doxxed" by posting his own face everywhere. This seems more like a personal problem than a community issue from where I'm standing. I suppose they could implement an age restriction policy, but there will always be some retard who soils himself despite our best efforts to keep a clean house.

They’ll only do that if you’re a terrorist, the feds are garbage tier at enforcing any other crime.

the feds came to ER’s house before he was planning his attacks (his mom called them) but he reassured them he was fine and they left JFL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pride, BitchBoy and alurmo
I’ve noticed this too might be deleting and leaving soon

forever gray :soy:

sorry for all the trolling you see bro. On tiktok its gauranteed i see your face four times daily

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH and BitchBoy
sorry for all the trolling you see bro. On tiktok its gauranteed i see your face four times daily
He’ll be forgotten by next year

jfl
cant believe this shit
and i just joined this forum too
but atleast ive never done the stupid shit i actually said
"cant believe this shit" "but atleast ive never done the stupid shit i actually said"

contradiction u are scared

• JFL
Reactions: BitchBoy
"cant believe this shit" "but atleast ive never done the stupid shit i actually said"

contradiction u are scared
im not scared
i live in a third world country jfl
u americancels are the ones having to panic jfl

damn
idk how u cope with fags posting shit like this abt ur face on the daily
Lgf

im not scared
i live in a third world country jfl
u americancels are the ones having to panic jfl
lol not from America and good to know but why only america

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: murdah and BitchBoy
damn
idk how u cope with fags posting shit like this abt ur face on the daily
View attachment 2972857
I dont cope because these comments are to be expected when people edit ur ass to look like a deformed subhuman
So yeah i cope by saying i realistically dont look like this because the pics are edited

• +1
Reactions: alurmo
All because of one troll who edited my face to make me look deformed

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: synock21 and murdah
im deleting my account and disappearing thats why i don't use social media :feelsgood:

• So Sad
Reactions: rand anon
We need to ban the doxxers

• +1
shut it all down !

• So Sad
anyone that has posted anything that can actually get them in legal trouble it is 100% their fault if something happens to them :lul:

EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE ON THIS ACCOUNT IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS SERVER OR ANY OTHER FORUM.

Any post associated with this IP is satire and should be treated as such. At no point has anyone associated with this IP ever condoned, encouraged, committed or abated acts of violence or threats of violence against any persons, regardless of racial, ethnic, religious or cultural background.

In case of an investigation by any federal entity or similar, I do not have any involvement with this group or with the people in it, I do not know how I am here, probably added by a third party, I do not support any actions by the member of this group.

Dear NCA/MOF/GCHQ/SIS/CSIS/RCMP/NSA/CIA/FBI AND ALL OTHER AGENCIES

All posts ever associated with an IP I have or have had was me roleplaying and purely satirical in nature. I have never supported violence. I have always supported the right to life for all people.