This forum is getting too racist and hateful

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

Leader of the LASACKRO gang, outlaw in the west 🔫🤠
So recently I posted this

Basically some artist decided to draw my eyes and posted it, I thought it was nice art so I posted here

But everyone is saying I’m Mexican, lazy and jobless just because I post selfies on Instagram?

I thought posting on Instagram was NT?

And I mean I’m getting likes on my stories from ppl
45CDA21F 82DE 4516 ABA0 021ADBA717FD

Can’t be that bad I feel like ppl are only hating because I’m not white

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26859, Nick.Harte and Deleted member 28896
I don’t wanna sound like some soy cuck since I like some trolling but this forum didn’t used to be like this

Like some random post with my eyes gets so much ppl saying these weird things like I’m try hard and lazy just for trying to be NT and post on instagram?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and Deleted member 28896
Sorry
My bad

• JFL
Reactions: ZaC, Deleted member 28896 and Iasacrko
Its the job of people to demotivate u
Im with them

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: ZaC, Zenis, Deleted member 28896 and 1 other person
Its the job of people to demotivate u
Im with them
But why? At least I have this artist saying my eyes are nice or else I’d be paranoid

Tho I think it’s mostly because they are not white man eyes this forum has become very racist as of late, ig I’ll just have to live with girls saying they are pretty eyes and .org rotters saying they look like shit

8AE1BFE0 68C3 4D6F B3F7 BE22D15235D7

Untermenschen should know their place in the hierarchy! SIEG HEIL!

Yea
We should stop hating crisick
He's legit

• +1
Reactions: whitegymmax
Get a job loser

Get a job loser
I’m waiting for u to explain how is posting selfies on Instagram mean I don’t have a job

Isn’t instagram the best place to get girls into u that’s exactly what I’m doing and if it’s try hard why is it working with these women?

Instagram is where I get most of my friends and dates from I don’t understand why it’s tryhard and why I’m acting 15 for posting on Instagram

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
I’m waiting for u to explain how is posting selfies on Instagram mean I don’t have a job

Isn’t instagram the best place to get girls into u that’s exactly what I’m doing and if it’s try hard why is it working with these women?

Instagram is where I get most of my friends and dates from I don’t understand why it’s tryhard and why I’m acting 15 for posting on Instagram
Because you have way too much freetime

Do whatever you want

forum was over the moment he left

2868879 6e56xy

rip bruno

• JFL
Reactions: Iasacrko
Race has everything to do with looks mate
And Incel = racist hateful

Because you have way too much freetime
takes minutes to post these

I’m trying to get a big instagram and it’s working when artists are drawing my eyes just to tag and gain followers

Do u not like sex? Where else can u get so many girls to give u validation just for posting selfies and when I tag my location even might lead to a date

Forum is getting more racist but somehow less blackpilled.

Bunch of clowns of this site...

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Maalik and Iasacrko
Race has everything to do with looks mate
And Incel = racist hateful
Well I agree but how come ppl here are saying that picture of my eyes is ugly and the artist wanted to draw it

She even responded in a way hinting to them being nice eyes

57F5CAE4 DC45 42ED 91B9 50C873C689A0

I don’t get why they be saying I’m jobless

Instagram requires no time at all and it’s the best way for me to find dates and hookups, plus the validation for my selfies since here ppl just said bad things about my eyes while there they liked it

So recently I posted this

Basically some artist decided to draw my eyes and posted it, I thought it was nice art so I posted here

But everyone is saying I’m Mexican, lazy and jobless just because I post selfies on Instagram?

I thought posting on Instagram was NT?

And I mean I’m getting likes on my stories from ppl
View attachment 2577010

Can’t be that bad I feel like ppl are only hating because I’m not white
You have to talk with people from a certain ethnicity in order to not be racist towards them. I used to be racist towards basically everyone, but then i was forced into a situation where i had no choice but to get to know a few blacks and arabs. Now i don't feel racism towards arabs or black people.

• +1
Reactions: Maalik
You have to talk with people from a certain ethnicity in order to not be racist towards them. I used to be racist towards basically everyone, but then i was forced into a situation where i had no choice but to get to know a few blacks and arabs. Now i don't feel racism towards arabs or black people.
Problem is being so unrealistic to the point u sound stupid

@WeiWei litterally calling me jobless for posting on insta saying I look like an abused dog or something

I thought Instagram was NT? I don’t get it now wasn’t the point of this forum to get sex? And now that I’m seeing some validation from women on Instagram and planning dates that makes me somehow jobless Mexican ?

He still hasn’t explained this

Problem is being so unrealistic to the point u sound stupid

@WeiWei litterally calling me jobless for posting on insta saying I look like an abused dog or something

I thought Instagram was NT? I don’t get it now wasn’t the point of this forum to get sex? And now that I’m seeing some validation from women on Instagram and planning dates that makes me somehow jobless?

He still hasn’t explained this
Like people arent nice on this website. Unless you are the perfect human being some depressed psycho schizo will always poke holes in you and try to bring you down.
I was talking about irl racism, these people don't go outside

• +1
Reactions: Iasacrko
Well I agree but how come ppl here are saying that picture of my eyes is ugly and the artist wanted to draw it

She even responded in a way hinting to them being nice eyes

View attachment 2577051

I don’t get why they be saying I’m jobless

Instagram requires no time at all and it’s the best way for me to find dates and hookups, plus the validation for my selfies since here ppl just said bad things about my eyes while there they liked it
It’s because when they don’t have anything real to insult you with they’ll will immediately bring up race it’s jealousy bro don’t think to much about it

I agree, racism is almost pointless