This forum is incredibly bluepilled on race based on my last post

Piratecel

Piratecel

Kraken
The types of responses I am getting on this thread is baffling

"B-b-b-b subhuman blacks slay too"
"Whites are lowest SMV in 2024"

First of all as a black you need to be some 6'3 jacked, tatted, rich NT superman for foids to give you any responses
All Whites gotta do to get any foid is to literally be average looking and have tiktok hair for foids to cream themselves, I see it with my own eyes countlessly.
Guys like @Looks234 will try to get you to believe subhuman blacks who look like this get anything.

It should be self explanatory that other ethnics are incel but the BBC cope needs to end.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AscensionMan98, Diarrhoea, watah and 17 others
Fuck you why did you post @veqdera ‘s face he’s not even 18 yet dickhead. He legit joined Incels.is when he was 14

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Sny, zura and 14 others
SMV is the same as discussion who is better between Jordan and Lebron

but SMV debate is mainly for white brah to waste their time

do u talk to white women about SMV in real life? no

cause its all about game and approaching women

ethnic man are approaching white women for sex

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 0S4MA, Richard Cheese, mirrormogger and 3 others
SMV is the same as discussion who is better between Jordan and Lebron

but SMV debate is mainly for white brah to waste their time

do u talk to white women about SMV in real life? no

cause its all about game and approaching women

ethnic man are approaching white women for sex
:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

• +1
Reactions: itsherlossNVM and nathan
that guy looks cute , reminds of a newt maybe?

that guy looks cute , reminds of a newt maybe?
He’s incel tier but not that bad. Def far uglier guys he’s realistically 3 PSL LTN. His issue is that forehead mainly but incel nonetheless sadly not truecel

• +1
Reactions: murdah
He’s incel tier but not that bad. Def far uglier guys he’s realistically 3 PSL LTN. His issue is that forehead mainly but incel nonetheless sadly not truecel
Doesn't matter what his PSL is, he is a subhuman with no smv

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003
Doesn't matter what his PSL is, he is a subhuman with no smv
No he’s not retard he’s just a standard looking incel. He just looks like the quiet African migrant urkel cel in class.

3D165278 ECE4 4C8E 8E9C 6DC3A1FFE15D

• JFL
Reactions: Sny, murdah, Piratecel and 1 other person
OP is coping with the fact hes somalian and can’t run BBC game

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger, Sny, 0S4MA and 14 others

First of all as a black you need to be some 6'3 jacked, tatted, rich NT superman for foids to give you any responses
All Whites gotta do to get any foid is to literally be average looking and have tiktok hair for foids to cream themselves, I see it with my own eyes countlessly.
Guys like @Looks234 will try to get you to believe subhuman blacks who look like this get anything.
View attachment 2946283

It should be self explanatory that other ethnics are incel but the BBC cope needs to end.
Black dude's beat up white boys for fun

I think all races of men can be Incels and slayers.

White SMV is generally high but gets exaggerated because people take the top 20% of White guys and apply it to the general population.

Also, getting a singular relationship is not that hard even for "subhumans." Casual sex is what's harder to get. So, bringing up how an average looking White dude can get a girlfriend isn't saying much.

Even my shorter cousin who's 5'7, skinny, average looking, and Black got married at the age of 24 to a West Indian chick we met at college. And he dated a nerdy/hipster looking White girl before her. He's not ugly but he's far from Tyrone too.

Success rates in casual sex are the true barometer for how effective your SMV is, not getting a relationship. JFL at thinking that race prevents you from getting a single girlfriend. That's the easy part.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ricky212, nathan, HTN_Mentalcel and 5 others
facts tiktok has basically become a white male worship brainwashing app and its just gonna get worse

also netflix and hollywood has been giving white guys the perfect roles in movies to up their smv. nonwhite men are barely existent in this part of the entertainment industry unlike white guys/girls and nonwhite girls

that new zendaya movie for example has created a new level for white boy fetishism

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, itsherlossNVM, Ricky212 and 3 others
Nah, as a bbc it doesn't matter what the f you like.

Foids wouldn't go for black men expecting pretty boys.
As a white men on the other hand, the standard is higher because we have men like Henry Cavill, O'pry, DiCaprio....basically the best looking men ever are yt.

So like, people will have the nerve to say RYAN GOSLING IS UGLY :lul::lul::lul: that's how insane white beauty standards are.
He easily moggs 80% of men but nope as a white guy you have to be damn near perfect to be considered good looking.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, 0S4MA, Richard Cheese and 2 others
I'm thinking gecko maybe

• Hmm...
Reactions: ElTruecel

View attachment 2946283

E94C577A DAC1 4AF3 BF4B 23584B39DC7E

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RecessedChinCel, nathan, nope and 2 others
White SMV is generally high but gets exaggerated because people take the top 20% of White guys and apply it to the general population.
It's exaggerated by ethnics who like to wallow in misery and sfcels who are too insecure and arrogant to accept getting mogged by black dudes

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Richard Cheese and murdah
facts tiktok has basically become a white male worship brainwashing app and its just gonna get worse

also netflix and hollywood has been giving white guys the perfect roles in movies to up their smv. nonwhite men are barely existent in this part of the entertainment industry unlike white guys/girls and nonwhite girls

that new zendaya movie for example has created a new level for white boy fetishism
Ethnics are dead in 2024 thanks to Tiktok, it's seriously fucked up now

• +1
Reactions: itsherlossNVM
Nah, as a bbc it doesn't matter what the f you like.

Foids wouldn't go for black men expecting pretty boys.
As a white men on the other hand, the standard is higher because we have men like Henry Cavill, O'pry, DiCaprio....basically the best looking men ever are yt.

So like, people will have the nerve to say RYAN GOSLING IS UGLY :lul::lul::lul: that's how insane white beauty standards are.
He easily moggs 80% of men but nope as a white guy you have to be damn near perfect to be considered good looking.
This is cope, as a white guy all you need is tiktok hair for infinite smv

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: itsherlossNVM and theonewhocantascend
Ethnics are dead in 2024 thanks to Tiktok, it's seriously fucked up now
our only hope is for ai to flip society upside down jfl

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, itsherlossNVM, Lookologist003 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: itsherlossNVM and Lookologist003
This is cope, as a white guy all you need is tiktok hair for infinite smv
Would you say that with a straight face to a white manlet???
Plus you can only rock retarded TikTok hair if you are under 20, anyway.

If you at least had said infinite smv to ETHNIC women, specially asian woman that it would be a thing, but white woman nowadays dgaf about white normies. I have seen ww call wm boring on social media comments (might be cope cause some White Chad didn't commit to them but who knows) Young NT ww like to date out so they look "progressive" and "tRenDy"
Dating an ethnic men gives them social brownie points and women are all about attention.

It's exaggerated by ethnics who like to wallow in misery and sfcels who are too insecure and arrogant to accept getting mogged by black dudes
Why they want to be oppressed so badly on here. I don't get it man. IIRC, It's yhey who pushed JBW on .me with their flawed 'data' and 'research'. Thankfully someone debunked it.

Me and you were the only based ones in that thread

• +1
Reactions: Piratecel

don't act like jewflix isn't propping up nogs too, y'all had season 1 of bridgerton

• +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese
don't act like jewflix isn't propping up nogs too, y'all had season 1 of bridgerton
Ethics are strategically given token roles to further cement they are lower than whites and can only get the spotlight sometimes when the whites allow it.

• JFL
Reactions: Richard Cheese
omg guys there was a mixed guy in this one show from 2020 that totally balances out the countless pro white propoganda shows and movies since then :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh: bridgerton itself makes white guys look better

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Piratecel
Ethics are strategically given token roles to further cement they are lower than whites
ethnics, NOT blacks. They're pushing black male white female just as much as they push white male ethnic female

omg guys there was a mixed guy in this one show from 2020 that totally balances out the countless pro white propoganda shows and movies since then :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh: bridgerton itself makes white guys look better
muh mixed, he's black nigga. And there are tons of shows from the past years that push black male white female propaganda as well

IMG 6643

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98, itsherlossNVM, nope and 1 other person
Not true… ethnic women will go for very ugly white men a lot of the times.

The entire first page is just niggas tagging each other

• JFL
And since when did blacks become not ethnic? That's such a stupid thing to say nigga. Even if their smv was supposedly that high they still get the other handicaps in life that other ethnics do. Blacks are as ethnic as they come

• +1
Reactions: Bushman, Costcosuperstore, nathan and 1 other person
And since when did blacks become not ethnic? That's such a stupid thing to say nigga. Even if their smv was supposedly that high they still get the other handicaps in life that other ethnics do. Blacks are as ethnic as they come
What handicaps

Bro don’t even try to persuade the people on this forum. These dumbases don’t even believe in JBW because it would contradict there inceldom, yet make it seem like every Blackman in existence is slaying.😭

• +1
Reactions: murdah and Piratecel
What handicaps
They are way less likely to get accepted in high paying corporate jobs, 2x more likely to be born in poverty, born to a single mom And the list goes on and on. Only on .org will u find people saying being an ethnic is a halo.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: leanmaxxin, Bushman, Costcosuperstore and 3 others

View attachment 2946283

It's literally not true
Just dress well and do your hair nice and you're fine.
It's the most bluepilled as fuck take but @Looks234 Has proved legit ltn blacks doing decent via this method. I was in denial about this for awhile too

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Bushman, nathan, nope and 4 others
Blacks aren’t ethnics, and you using the most FOB naruto watching urkcel nigger to prove your point just shows how superior the BBC pill is.

• +1
Reactions: nope, murdah, Blackgymmax and 2 others
Blacks aren’t ethnics, and you using the most FOB naruto watching urkcel nigger to prove your point just shows how superior the BBC pill is.
They are way less likely to get accepted in high paying corporate jobs, 2x more likely to be born in poverty, born to a single mom And the list goes on and on. Only on .org will u find people saying being an ethnic is a halo.

All Whites gotta do to get any foid is to literally be average looking and have tiktok hair for foids to cream themselves, I see it with my own eyes
Not true but what would I expect from a Somalian your the Indians of the black community

• JFL
IMG 8811 That’s why being born indian mogs

• JFL
Reactions: nathan
It's literally not true
It's the most bluepilled as fuck take but @Looks234 Has proved legit ltn blacks doing decent via this method. I was in denial about this for awhile too
I think that applies to all races tbh. Remember this guy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax and murdah
It's literally not true
How’d he convince you?

No they may not be poor but they still get other falios. By ethnic I mean all non whites and that includes u a mulatto.
I consider myself a white man.

• JFL
Reactions: nathan and Jason Voorhees
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: nathan and murdah
Use used an ltn black who was just style maxxed on hinge and did better than I thought
Psl and appeal are separate this has already been established before.

• +1
No they may not be poor but they still get other falios. By ethnic I mean all non whites and that includes u a mulatto.
Indians live a good life in america, why don’t you come here?

Indians live a good life in america, why don’t you come here?
Niggas legit reacting each other that fit their narratives. This is why I only like based blackcels like @smallman @Sny who aren't self hating but are still objective.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: leanmaxxin, smallman, Sny and 2 others