This forum is incredibly bluepilled on race based on my last post

You live in India bruh
How does me or any guy being from the deepest slums of Mumbai invalidate anything that one says when the statements are based on objective facts and founded in truth? I can post like a dozen stats backing up everything I said. I wasn't even talking about smv either and I have traveled enough to know what I'm talking about.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: nope, Looks234 and nathan
How does me or any guy being from the deepest slums of Mumbai invalidate anything that one says when the statements are based on objective facts and founded in truth? I can post like a dozen stats backing up everything I said. I wasn't even talking about smv either and I have traveled enough to know what I'm talking about.
you a bad source nigga. Someone who’s black themselves and around other black people is valid.

• +1
Reactions: itsherlossNVM and nope
you a bad source nigga. Someone who’s black themselves and around other black people is valid.
Ok so when was the last time u saw a black full stack programmer, a black index fund manager. Or a black guy in marketing etc?

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234
Ok so when was the last time u saw a black full stack programmer, a black index fund manager. Or a black guy in marketing etc?
There’s literally like 3 programmers in bbc.me

All of the people my family have high paying jobs and do well financially.

There’s literally like 3 programmers in bbc.me
All of the people my family have high paying jobs and do well financially.
Those guys are the exceptions then becauee from what ive seen most blacks are in low paying jobs and according to stats are at a significant disadvantage even when adjusted for attractiveness

• Hmm...
Reactions: Looks234