This forum is just a bunch of outsiders, introverts, motherfuckers that don't fit in, users that have been hurt by women with goals of ascending

UglyGod360

UglyGod360

Kraken
Looksmaxing should be p̶a̶r̶t̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶s̶e̶l̶f̶ ̶i̶m̶p̶r̶o̶v̶e̶m̶e̶n̶t̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶o̶r̶d̶e̶r̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶m̶a̶x̶i̶m̶i̶z̶e̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶s̶e̶l̶f̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶p̶r̶o̶b̶a̶b̶i̶l̶i̶t̶i̶e̶s̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶a̶ ̶h̶i̶g̶h̶ ̶q̶u̶a̶l̶i̶t̶y̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶l̶i̶f̶e̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶s̶u̶c̶c̶e̶s̶f̶u̶l̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶d̶o̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶w̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶e̶v̶e̶r̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶w̶a̶n̶t̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶d̶o̶.̶ your goal in life as a sub 8 male

Unfortunately, t̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶̶f̶o̶r̶u̶m̶ women makes it seem like if you can't get to 6'3", superman framed, and 6 PSL face by the time you are 19 you may as well rope because you can't slay a̶n̶d̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶a̶ ̶g̶i̶g̶a̶-̶d̶e̶g̶e̶n̶e̶r̶a̶t̶e̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶l̶a̶t̶e̶ ̶t̶e̶e̶n̶s̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶e̶a̶r̶l̶y̶ ̶t̶w̶e̶n̶t̶i̶e̶s̶ or start a family, and live modestly.

find some motivation to help destroy i̶m̶p̶r̶o̶v̶e̶ society the soyciety which has caused you nothing but suffering and misery or s̶o̶m̶e̶t̶h̶i̶n̶g̶ simply don't be part of this fucked up society. Please.
Also a̶l̶s̶o̶ ̶f̶o̶c̶u̶s̶ ̶o̶n̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶m̶e̶n̶t̶a̶l̶ ̶h̶e̶a̶l̶t̶h̶.̶ cope to your heart's content.

Obviously this doesn't apply to everyone on this forum, but it does apply to a lot.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: YouLiveForYourself, NegativeNorwood, Gaia262 and 9 others
agred. women have bullied me for years cause im ugly and autistic

Looksmaxing should be p̶a̶r̶t̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶s̶e̶l̶f̶ ̶i̶m̶p̶r̶o̶v̶e̶m̶e̶n̶t̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶o̶r̶d̶e̶r̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶m̶a̶x̶i̶m̶i̶z̶e̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶s̶e̶l̶f̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶p̶r̶o̶b̶a̶b̶i̶l̶i̶t̶i̶e̶s̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶a̶ ̶h̶i̶g̶h̶ ̶q̶u̶a̶l̶i̶t̶y̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶l̶i̶f̶e̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶s̶u̶c̶c̶e̶s̶f̶u̶l̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶d̶o̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶w̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶e̶v̶e̶r̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶w̶a̶n̶t̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶d̶o̶.̶ your goal in life as a sub 8 male

Unfortunately, t̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶̶f̶o̶r̶u̶m̶ women makes it seem like if you can't get to 6'3", superman framed, and 6 PSL face by the time you are 19 you may as well rope because you can't slay a̶n̶d̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶a̶ ̶g̶i̶g̶a̶-̶d̶e̶g̶e̶n̶e̶r̶a̶t̶e̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶l̶a̶t̶e̶ ̶t̶e̶e̶n̶s̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶e̶a̶r̶l̶y̶ ̶t̶w̶e̶n̶t̶i̶e̶s̶ or start a family, and live modestly.

find some motivation to help destroy i̶m̶p̶r̶o̶v̶e̶ society the soyciety which has caused you nothing but suffering and misery or s̶o̶m̶e̶t̶h̶i̶n̶g̶ simply don't be part of this fucked up society. Please.
Also a̶l̶s̶o̶ ̶f̶o̶c̶u̶s̶ ̶o̶n̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶m̶e̶n̶t̶a̶l̶ ̶h̶e̶a̶l̶t̶h̶.̶ cope to your heart's content.

Obviously this doesn't apply to everyone on this forum, but it does apply to a lot.
autism

I don't really fit into any of those categories. PSL is and blackpill is honestly just really interesting to me from a sociological perspective.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12234 and YouLiveForYourself
I don't really fit into any of those categories. PSL is and blackpill is honestly just really interesting to me from a sociological perspective.
Good to know I'm part of someone's case study:feelsmega:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16371
dnrd

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: XAE17 and thecel
reported for libel in your title

i get treated well by girls but not good looking enough to get a gf

Extremely legit thread.

Action must be taken. A young man should be out there totally backing himself and going for what he wants with ferocity...no matter the goal or the perceived obstacles.

Only then is his 'advice' valuable.

• +1
Reactions: YouLiveForYourself and Deleted member 18012
Extremely legit thread.

Action must be taken. A young man should be out there totally backing himself and going for what he wants with ferocity...no matter the goal or the perceived obstacles.

you seem really into self-improvement-esque stuff

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16501
you seem really into self-improvement-esque stuff
Yes I read a lot but the time for reading is over. I need to get really driven for my real life goals and take ferocious action every day.

• +1
Reactions: UglyGod360, Dragon5000, YouLiveForYourself and 1 other person
Yes I read a lot but the time for reading is over. I need to get really driven for my real life goals and take ferocious action every day.
What are you hoping to achieve?

this post was funny, but in all seriousness this post shows how the people of this forums main failos are their mental health and selfishness.
infact those are main failos of people in society aswell.

Like you are actually implying that if you are a sub 8 male you can't start a family and live modestly :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I think trying to look as good as possible even through surgeries is a healthy mindset and reasonable. but to the seriousness that this post takes it is ridiculous

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16501
Most men's prime in terms of youthful looks isn't at 19, but throughout 20s, 30s, and even 40s and 50s for some men, depending on genetics. Past that point, if you care about having kids, you should already have a family, and if you don't care, then you shouldn't care about women, if you're not on TRT.

The only men who hit their prime very young are those who look like supermodels early on who then destroy their body with drug abuse and alcohol abuse.

If you start as a normie or below, you can definitely ascend in a couple of years, enjoy dating many hot women for decades, and then stop way before you hit your wall due to boredom.

• +1
Reactions: Kmscurry and Deleted member 16501
Extremely legit thread.

bro Im literally in agreeance with you. You have an optimistic outlook and are telling people to take control of their life aswell. Im just telling people to prioritize mental health, because that is the most important problem of many people.

may I ask what are your goals?

Agreed. People on this forum want to fit into the very thing that caused them to find this forum in the first place

Nigga acting like he just discovered Helium or something

Drip drop, oh look it's water

high IQ

Ok i lied, assburgers syndrome

Users who are viewing this thread

Back