This forum is just a white supremacist coping bs forum. This forum is not about looksmaxxing at all

Deleted member 15827

Deleted member 15827

Will be back
Made a post asking is this pheno good. Not one comment put of the 20 had any valid post it was all just " ur curry bro" ( wrong btw) and no muh Gandy pheno best.

Where is the science? Look at my undertones the dark hair the perfect amount of melanin how is this not the best pheno? And leanmaxing should increase undertones even more
IMG 20220705 203459

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, BigJimsWornOutTires, galego123 and 10 others
your eye area is more of a concern than muh undertones my g

• +1
Reactions: kuroganeikki, wateriswet, Deleted member 16369 and 9 others
your eye area is more of a concern than muh undertones my g
I agree in pics it looks bad but that's cause of multifarious reasons. This is my eye area
And bone structure
IMG 20220714 035850

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, TheMewingBBC, bogii and 6 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, galego123, thereallegend and 4 others
“Best pheno”

Inb4 it’s just the lighting bro, if you look this dark in any sort of lighting is over.
Show ignored content

Thought it was my friend the bull it's your 0 iq ass Instead. Stay ignored stupid Portuguese fag jfl go suck Bruno's 6 incher

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, TheMewingBBC, rand anon and 4 others
Show ignored content

Thought it was my friend the bull it's your 0 iq ass Instead. Stay ignored stupid Portuguese fag jfl go suck Bruno's 6 incher
Show triggered shitskin content.

It’s not my fault you are delusional buddy, keep scrubbing your face with chemicals, maybe someday you will come close to my pheno :forcedsmile:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC, rand anon, galego123 and 8 others
I’m on your side my fellow dalit brother..2022 is our year, mumbai dwellers will rise:bigbrain:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon, Deleted member 15827, Shrek2OnDvD and 1 other person
Stop posting in offtopic if you want real replies you attention seeker

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32 and Deleted member 15827
Show triggered shitskin content.

It’s not my fault you are delusional buddy, keep scrubbing your face with chemicals, maybe someday you will come close to my pheno :forcedsmile:
Oh yea u stalk all my threads bitch boy and jfl at insinuating I'm bleaching Im tanned af rn u dump pale Portugese Manlet. Keep Seething . Stupid faggot. Gonna unignore bull so I don't have to see your 0 iq rotting comments again

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32
  • +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Kingcel32, Deleted member 20056 and 1 other person
@Rupert Pupkin picture of Cox's cock was less blurry than this shit
Don't mess with me or the bull even in jest I'm saying for the good of you

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, BugeyeBigNoseCurry and Danish_Retard
:lul::lul:

• +1
Oh yea u stalk all my threads bitch boy
When you spam 10+ threads daily I will inevitability stumble upon a couple of them, JFL if you think I am stalking your irrelevant ass.

jfl at insinuating I'm bleaching Im tanned af rn
Keep tanning mate, you need to get this skin tone again, this was your prime!

2948112_1655735713300.png

• JFL
Reactions: galego123, Deleted member 14774, forevergymcelling and 3 others
When you spam 10+ threads daily I will inevitability stumble upon a couple of them, JFL if you think I am stalking your irrelevant ass.

Keep tanning mate, you need to get this skin tone again, this was your prime!

2948112_1655735713300.png
Jesus Christ :lul::lul:

363F83BF 468F 45E9 8E3E E35894682A71

• +1
Reactions: Moggie and Deleted member 15827
Yea I looked like a dravid truecel. It's all low hanging fruit for these fags. Even when I ascend these seething truecels will be posting the same pics again and again. They're obsessed with me! Him insinuating I was bleaching is Just the cherry on the cake. Rotters gotta cope somehow ig

• +1
Made a post asking is this pheno good. Not one comment put of the 20 had any valid post it was all just " ur curry bro" ( wrong btw) and no muh Gandy pheno best.

Where is the science? Look at my undertones the dark hair the perfect amount of melanin how is this not the best pheno? And leanmaxing should increase undertones even more
View attachment 1781182
You should make a high effort thread about looksmaxxing and contribute if you feel there's not enough from the ~8million posts on here

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
You should make a high effort thread about looksmaxxing and contribute if you feel there's not enough from the ~8million posts on here
I have done many

• +1
Reactions: Seth Walsh
You clearly used shit on your face to lighten your skin tone lmao.

10000+ posts in less than a year but I am the rotter? :feelskek:
Ye most were one worders you're a oldcel fag rotting here cause you get no validation irl. Lmao at thinking I bleached btw love the cope also jfl at thinking I want to be even whiter I don't wanna like your pale vampire ass I'm Tanning rn. Anyways like I said rotters got rot copers gotta cope. Ugly avi'd freak

Yea I looked like a dravid truecel. It's all low hanging fruit for these fags. Even when I ascend these seething truecels will be posting the same pics again and again. They're obsessed with me! Him insinuating I was bleaching is Just the cherry on the cake. Rotters gotta cope somehow ig
what does someone put on their face to bleach it? does it rlly work?

Only hydroquinone and megadosing msm both of which I don't have. Need prescription for hydro as well. Lightskin is cope light brown like mine is best jfl at that Bruno cocksucker trying to insult me he's actually complimenting me whether his low iqed ass knows it or noT

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
Only hydroquinone and megadosing msm both of which I don't have. Need prescription for hydro as well. Lightskin is cope light brown like mine is best jfl at that Bruno cocksucker trying to insult me he's actually complimenting me whether his low iqed ass knows it or noT
is there any negative side effects of it?

you're a oldcel fag rotting here cause you get no validation irl.
You are literally older than me :lul:

Lmao at thinking I bleached btw love the cope also jfl at thinking I want to be even whiter I don't wanna like your pale vampire ass I'm Tanning rn.
Sure you didn't bleach...
I'm using tret and azelaic acid now that enough to bleach? It's apparently as effective as hydroquinone

You wish you had my coloring, have fun scrubbing your shitstained lips with chemicals to try to make them pink when I had them from the womb.

You are literally older than me :lul:

Sure you didn't bleach...

You wish you had my coloring, have fun scrubbing your shitstained lips with chemicals to try to make them pink when I had them from the womb.
Keep coping roting and seething your pheno is dogshit. Pale is subhuman. I am Aryan you have no legacy keep simping for ugly Brazilian mutts you filthy degenerate dog

• JFL
Reactions: galego123
Keep coping roting and seething your pheno is dogshit. Pale is subhuman. I am Aryan you have no legacy keep simping for ugly Brazilian mutts you filthy degenerate dog
@FailedNormieManlet @StreegeReturn imagine being this delusional holy shit :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: galego123, Deleted member 18840 and FailedNormieManlet
@forevergymcelling can you please explain why u jfl
cus its blurry as fuck, tilted sideways, no human being can see shit there, let alone bone structure or eye area

• Ugh..
cus its blurry as fuck, tilted sideways, no human being can see shit there, let alone bone structure or eye area
U can see my zygos my brows my midface u just can't see my soft features

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275
U can see my zygos my brows my midface u just can't see my soft features
not that easily ffs,
who sends blurry ass sideways pics like that and comments how mogger his bone structure is, on the forum? thats why they're JFLing

• JFL
not that easily ffs,
who sends blurry ass sideways pics like that and comments how mogger his bone structure is, on the forum? thats why they're JFLing
No they're envying Chadpreetlite

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275
- you do have bad skin color, anything darker than lightbrown is ugly. Only black people can do well with their skin color cause they have a completely different facial structure compared to curries, who mostly have a caucasian facial structure. Skin color is the biggest reason why curries are ugly. There is a reason why lightskin/lightbrown curries aren't seen as ugly even though they have the exact same features as normal brown and dark brown curries. Go right ahead and give yourself lightskin using a skin filter on a picture of yours, you'll see exactly what I'm talking about.

-you have a slightly positive canthal tilt to your eyes which make them look "kind". That's not considered attractive, and your skin color is is just making it worse. The best is to have neutral cathal tilt.

-Slight Eyebags making you look older

• Ugh..
- you do have bad skin color, anything darker than lightbrown is ugly. Only black people can do well with their skin color cause they have a completely different facial structure compared to curries, who mostly have a caucasian facial structure. Skin color is the biggest reason why curries are ugly. There is a reason why lightskin/lightbrown curries aren't seen as ugly even though they have the exact same features as normal brown and dark brown curries. Go right ahead and give yourself lightskin using a skin filter on a picture of yours, you'll see exactly what I'm talking about.

-you have a slightly positive canthal tilt to your eyes which make them look "kind". That's not considered attractive, and your skin color is is just making it worse. The best is to have neutral cathal tilt.

-Slight Eyebags making you look older
OMFG u retarded shitcuck that is light brown you self hating curry. You are the lowest iq user I've seen and it's good you're a truecel hope you suicide soon. Those are aegyo sal's not eyebags jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275 and Deleted member 15827
cope from a pajeet in his mhumbai streetshitting alley.

I had a dream that you were actually indian pretending to be white.

I'm not joking btw.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829 and Deleted member 15827
The title of this thread isn’t necessarily wrong. But no, your eye area is average and you likely aren’t attractive

• +1
The title of this thread isn’t necessarily wrong. But no, your eye area is average and you likely aren’t attractive
I am taking about pheno not eye I look different irl

I had a dream that you were actually indian pretending to be white.

I'm not joking btw.
Why does everyone accuse me of being Indian wtf where do u guys even get this shit I literally act the same as everyone else 😡

• Ugh..
Why does everyone accuse me of being Indian wtf where do u guys even get this shit I literally act the same as everyone else 😡
You should be happy you are thought indian dark hair is unmoggable

black hair, dark brown eyes and tan/light brown skin

literally 50% of the world has the same pheno as you

shit tier boring NPC pheno
black hair, dark brown eyes and tan/light brown skin

literally 50% of the world has the same pheno as you

shit tier boring NPC pheno
No NPC has my red undertones and my hair is giga Black