This forum is like highschool!!! Which student are you??

@yeeyeeslayer @flippasav @SecularIslamist @i_love_roosters
What do you guys think of me?
Captain of the ship. Leader or .org. and main character. Everyone else is a an NPC.

• Love it
Reactions: Narcissus🥀
im not saying christians are gay

im saying lebanese ones are lmfao
Ik, I'm talking about them, they're just sexy ahh, zesty ahh slayers :feelshmm:

On the more serious note, it's just memes imo, Iraqis also get memed for their overly-styled hairs, make up, and kissing each other

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
  • +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
  • JFL
I'd use some unpopular but not notoriously unpopular kids to do entertaining stuff at their own expense.

Got one kid slammed into the wall after encouraging him to stand in front of me and bump everyone filing into the lunch room on the shoulder for three days straight. Turned that kid into a lackey and had him follow me around harassing other kids all day. Saying stupid repulsive stuff to girls/teachers and getting kicked out of class. Him and I trolled a peer meditation session one time. Kids hated him but I somehow had a knack for not letting everyone see I was pulling the strings. Then all of a sudden I turned on him. Spent one week straight calling his house at all hours of the day and night. Back then it was landlines so I kept waking up his mother and grandmother. I would taunt them when they would tell me to go to hell and whatnot when they answered. Finally the police got involved and I never spoke to him again. He considered me a friend.

Then in middle school I had another kid who considered himself my friend take a big shit on the floor in the boy's bathroom and smear some of it all over the mirrors/walls as I stood outside. He ended up getting caught and suspended and I gleefully turned on him immediately after that relentlessly bullying him with a gang other kids from that point on for the next two years, which was highschool. I had been friends with him for most of the school year before that. I'd even stayed the night at his house a couple times, and he had stayed the night at mine once.
damn man that's fucking terrible xD

I'm not gonna sit here and act holier than though tho because i did bully kids at certain points throughout my time in school but nothing close to this magnitute

just typical name calling, mocking, maybe shoved a kid once or twice but nothing beyond that really,

your a different level JFL i hope you apologized to them, I apologized to the kids that i picked on when i was in my last year of highschool and had matured a little bit more.

not something i'm proud of in the slightest to this day

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin

I'm not gonna sit here and act holier than though tho because i did bully kids at certain points throughout my time in school but nothing close to this magnitute

just typical name calling, mocking, maybe shoved a kid once or twice but nothing beyond that really,

your a different level JFL i hope you apologized to them, I apologized to the kids that i picked on when i was in my last year of highschool and had matured a little bit more.

not something i'm proud of in the slightest
He’s probably a good looking fag so he gets aeay with everything

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer and Narcissus🥀
-Shawarma filth
Aren't you the 5'9 little nigger that does shit jutsu??

Lmao I'd knock some sense into you, shut the fuck up and know your place

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tombradylover, greycel and yeeyeeslayer

Jijitsu valid 🤷‍♂️ mma and boxing better tho

• +1
Reactions: greycel and Narcissus🥀

i love how you switched up and started having his back after you learned he was from the same area as ur mom :lul:

high T trait tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greycel and Narcissus🥀
  • +1
Reactions: Germania, greycel and yeeyeeslayer
i love how you switched up and started having his back after you learned he was from the same area as ur mom :lul:

high T trait tbh
@ShawarmaFilth is now my friend, anyone misses with him misses with me and the whole Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: greycel and yeeyeeslayer
  • JFL
Reactions: greycel
Experienced bjj > experienced boxer

Newbie boxer > newbie bjj

Bjj takes a ton of skill to get good
Don't matter, none of this.

Numbers > anything
My gang would pull up and then we will see how effective Jew jutsu is against multiple guys.

• +1
@ShawarmaFilth is now my friend, anyone misses with him misses with me and the whole Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️
same i like him much more now that ik he's from the south of lebanon :lul::lul::lul:

jnoub halo is real

• JFL
Ay, i'm a little late to the party but wanna know if i'm relevant enough to be classed with the cool kids on org :feelsautistic:

• Love it
Ay, i'm a little late to the party but wanna know if i'm relevant enough to be classed with the cool kids on org :feelsautistic:
Based and basso-pilled
You're definitely a cool kid, you're actually the high psl dude everyone likes.

• Love it
Reactions: LowTierVitoBss

I don’t fucking do jiu jitsu I do wrestling mainly and mma and wrestling during wrestling off season

• +1
I don’t fucking do jiu jitsu I do wrestling mainly and mma and wrestling during wrestling off season
IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOU DO
Unnamed 1

Also just remembered @tombradylover would be the sport Wikipedia dude.
He talks about sports all the time and everyone likes him for it.

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover
do you still have them saved somewhere?

and what did you talk about, what is mostly blackpill/incel/manosphere related rants/discussions lmao

i can get heavily invested into heated arguments here too, terrible habit cuz it's a complete waste of time/pointless
Nah, I would antagonise and mock some users. I deleted all the videos.

I usually talked about my musings and everyday life. Not really anything black pill/looksmax related. Some manosphere stuff. Things I see in society.

• +1

not something i'm proud of in the slightest to this day
I reached out to the dude who's family I terrorized over the phone with a fake Facebook account I had a couple years back. He'd become a Marine. I told him who I was, that I was sorry, and congratulations on becoming a marine. He never replied.

• JFL
I always figured I'd be the kid who ran a side hustle doing everyone's homework for money or just "selling shit" by the toilet, but only theoretically speaking and in the popular action-adventure video game known as "Bully" created by Rockstar Games of course.

Then again, the reason I figured I'd be is largely because I kind of was though, but only in the popular online multiplayer action-adventure video game known as "Grand Theft Auto Online" also created by Rockstar Games.

• Love it
b
u
m
p

I always figured I'd be the kid who ran a side hustle doing everyone's homework for money or just "selling shit" by the toilet, but only theoretically speaking and in the popular action-adventure video game known as "Bully" created by Rockstar Games of course.

Then again, the reason I figured I'd be is largely because I kind of was though, but only in the popular online multiplayer action-adventure video game known as "Grand Theft Auto Online" also created by Rockstar Games.
Nigga talks like he's ChatGPT

• JFL
Reactions: chaddyboi66
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and Narcissus🥀
@Lmao would be the annoying teacher pet

@Bozoogway and @ascension are the class clowns everyone loves

@flippasav is the horny kid that keeps talking about sex

@luria is the one everyone bullies.

@try2beme is the quiet dude who would fuck you up if you mess with him, but he's pretty chill

@ConfusedBolivian would be the low inhib trouble alongside me, we would definitely be great mates tbh.
I’m the bully lil bro.

• +1
i was the lame depressed as fuck nigga who barely showed up

• +1
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: emeraldglass
IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOU DO
View attachment 2912196

Also just remembered @tombradylover would be the sport Wikipedia dude.
He talks about sports all the time and everyone likes him for it.
Bro I have the best sports takes. These nigers have nothing on me bhai!!

• Love it
idk tell me

• +1
He quiet fr unless he kno u, he funny ahh hell doe

Bhai me

Attachments

• images (54).jpeg
    images (54).jpeg
    18.1 KB · Views: 0
  • images (54).jpeg