This forum is more addicting than Tramadol

Interested

Interested

S̴̢̧̱̪͈͈̻͓̪̭̣̫͎͖̤̤̩̟̳̹͈̩S̴̱̪͈͈̻͓̪̭̣̫͎͖̄͛̆̅͊̀͊̚̕͝͝͝
I've been a lurker since 2018, was doing actual looksmaxing (surgeries included) and only recently started actually posting, and this shit became an addiction. Daily browsing is not even helpful for looksmaxing purposes, instead it's wasting my time smh..

Keep in mind, I've been addicted to Tramadol and managed to quit (still taking from time to time, but less), and believe me, not opening looksmax.org is harder.

If you want to improve your life in any way, start by quitting looksmax.org

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30283, 5.5psl, BrahminBoss and 4 others
You are addicted to MY COCK

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, aGreaterMii and Deleted member 29581
I've been a lurker since 2018, was doing actual looksmaxing (surgeries included) and only recently started actually posting, and this shit became an addiction. Daily browsing is not even helpful for looksmaxing purposes, instead it's wasting my time smh..

Keep in mind, I've been addicted to Tramadol and managed to quit (still taking from time to time, but less), and believe me, not opening looksmax.org is harder.

If you want to improve your life in any way, start by quitting looksmax.org
surgeries such as

I can only manage to not go on looksmax when doing drugs because I got my dopamine needs met when im sober I find myself refreshing the forum every 5 minute to see if I got an alert

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 30283, BrahminBoss, ReadBooksEveryday and 5 others
You tend to fill the void of an addiction with another addiction.
It's an endless cycle.
I used to play moba's in my free time, but now I browse obscure internet forums filled with literal children and Indians.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Av0nr, Interested, Deleted member 23115 and 1 other person
tramadol sucks and is more likely to cause brain damage than actual opiates

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BrahminBoss and Interested
This forum is a pretty interesting place. Very few other forums like this.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2816, Lurker69, TUSSELEIF and 5 others
Whatever dude, I can quit any time I want!

• JFL
Reactions: aGreaterMii, Deleted member 29710 and Interested

I often find discussions on incels.is and blackpill club more interesting and mature than many threads here but i am more addicted to this forum and the latter, this is probably mainly due to the reaction system which plays with your dopamin reward system and create addiction effectively.
Same reason why people are addicted to most social medias.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, WanderingBurro and Interested
This site isn't bad as long as you're not shitposting all day. Valuable time being lost when you could be using it to make money

• +1
Reactions: Interested
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 29581
Yeah, but it also makes me happy af, nullifies my anxiety and makes me productive. Still it’s best to quit

I can only manage to not go on looksmax when doing drugs because I got my dopamine needs met when im sober I find myself refreshing the forum every 5 minute to see if I got an alert
Same, it’s a fucked up situation

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815
  • JFL
nigga YOUR NOSE
I already posted a picture of my entire lower third.

If I post my nose, then my eyes later on and that will be it as far as my anonymity goes.

This isn’t reddit, this forum was created with the intention of keeping anonymity (excluding rating section)

Last edited:
  • JFL
btw I've been doing some research on tramadol and brain damage, and found that science literature always find that tramadol has non-significant affect on cognitive performance.

Do you have any source for brain damage induced by tramadol take? (excluding all the bs rehab sites that have no sources for their claims)

would appreciate the help