This forum is much closer to real life now.

kwacker777

kwacker777

Pakicel
On .is there are a lot more degrees of separation between the real world and the forum so post whatever the fuck you want about yourself and the possibility of it being found out is extremely low. Here those degrees have faded away as normgroids find out about the forum. Unironically not that low of a chance of someone you know IRL browsing it now. Very concerning.

• +1
Reactions: AngryShortMale, Heinrich Schmidt, hardestmfintheroom and 18 others
yea i’ve had people that follow my business instagram dm me saying they know me from org

• JFL
  • WTF
  • Woah
Reactions: AngryShortMale, Heinrich Schmidt, Skywalker and 14 others
Unironically not that low of a chance of someone you know IRL browsing it now.
Not an issue for those that are from fourth world shitholes like me.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead, Big White Cuck, Lookologist003 and 1 other person
Has anyone asked the mods why they let the Pandora's box open? Why they didn't try to stop this?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bui and BitchBoy
yea i’ve had people that follow my business instagram dm me saying they know me from org
To be fair there's a chance of it being blackpillosphere users actively trying to find out who you are (so they can get their nipples sucked). Unless there's no connection at all between that account and here

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 9cel, Skywalker and poopoohead
Has anyone asked the mods why they let the Pandora's box open? Why they didn't try to stop this?
At first I thought shekels. Then I realized there was really no way to stop it. Privating the forum forever would have been dumb tbh.

Inb4 people think this is another post complaining about the forum going mainstream: not really, just something to think about for people who don't want their autistic HYPERBVREA 1488 threads to be found out by people they know IRL.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
On .is there are a lot more degrees of separation between the real world and the forum so post whatever the fuck you want about yourself and the possibility of it being found out is extremely low. Here those degrees have faded away as normgroids find out about the forum. Unironically not that low of a chance of someone you know IRL browsing it now. Very concerning.
Yh anyone that posts their face here is a retard and need sterilizing.

• +1
Reactions: kanderior
Its cuz ur less active Jfl

• +1
Reactions: Aero
Tbh. Made a thread about that too. Imagine having a career and future and posting your face here publicly.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and kanderior
At first I thought shekels. Then I realized there was really no way to stop it. Privating the forum forever would have been dumb tbh.
Yeah organizations way more powerful than this one in historical eras where info traveled much more slowly tried to stop information from spreading to the masses and they always failed, I guess it's unrealistic to expect that to have worked. Look at the bright side I guess, more people looksmaxxing will motivate more research, new methods, cheaper and better surgeries etc.

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and horizontallytall
Tbh. Made a thread about that too. Imagine having a career and future and posting your face here publicly.
Can't fathom it. Goes to show how disconnected from reality or rotter a lot people here are.

• +1
Reactions: Aero and Skywalker
Yeah organizations way more powerful than this one in historical eras where info traveled much more slowly tried to stop information from spreading to the masses and they always failed, I guess it's unrealistic to expect that to have worked. Look at the bright side I guess, more people looksmaxxing will motivate more research, new methods, cheaper and better surgeries etc.
Eh I never really cared about that. I am an incel anyways. The only reason I complained is because I liked having this relatively niche culture to myself. I have accepted it though. Buddhism type shit

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
May be LARP but god tier prediction:

No
Nobody cares about you incel

• +1
Reactions: Aero and datboijj
plenty of people did this and are still doing this
pussy

• +1
Reactions: MaghrebGator
pussy
True. But this forum will attract more and more normgroids thus the chances of being found out go up massively. Which was this thread's original point jfl.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
No way ti stop It, also This Comunity needs to grow, isolationism Is retarded

Are those jb threads dangerous?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Aero and Skywalker
30k members
2k online rn

chill man. its very unlikely

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32485
May be LARP but god tier prediction:

pussy
Cope hard son, i mean @datboijj

• WTF
Imagine @BrahminBoss

u scared pussy

• +1
30k members
2k online rn

chill man. its very unlikely
Until the next spike comes bro. And the next. Who knows when the trend will end

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
i saw someone who i went to school with post his face here ded srs

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
"Uhhh, so Mr. IAMNOTANINCEL, can you please explain what "jaybee macksing" means?"

I know 2 people IRL that go on this forum, one who has been since 2021. I didnt even know they did until I asked them about it.

"Uhhh, so Mr. IAMNOTANINCEL, can you please explain what "jaybee macksing" means?"
Exactly what did you mean by "Day of the Rope soon, genocide every nigger and shitskin TND now?" sir?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker and horizontallytall
Amateur, my fellow blackpilled friend from my high school has been stalking my accounts since 2019

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Skywalker, Napoleon1800 and datboijj
JFL at idiots posting their face on here

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Napoleon1800, datboijj and horizontallytall
Ppl already know im a blackpilled stone cold truecel so i dont care, i wont face reveal and post under my name bc of feds

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
yeah because we got the normietards among us just like irl

The forum went viral in August, if it were private u couldn't have joined

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Marsiere214 and AlexBrown84
There are thousands of faces posted on here. Also posting your face once won’t really do anything tbh

There are thousands of faces posted on here. Also posting your face once won’t really do anything tbh
Maybe but in the end my point is the probability of you being found out gets higher as normgroids find this forum. Also btw have you voted in FUOTY? Asking you to go for the underdog BrahminBoss

30k registered members + i see the same members everytime i get on this forum, stfu doomcel

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212
It can be image searched because this is a public forum. If you post your face and nothing else but if you’re like me and spout racism etc all day it would become retarded

Also incels could try and fuck with your life

• +1
Reactions: kwacker777
30k registered members + i see the same members everytime i get on this forum, stfu doomcel
Not talking about members. Mostly lurkers

Maybe but in the end my point is the probability of you being found out gets higher as normgroids find this forum. Also btw have you voted in FUOTY? Asking you to go for the underdog BrahminBoss
True but there are legit teens on here who plaster their faces on tiktok and openly talk about the Blackpill. Foids they know irl are following them on tiktok examples include
@ThatOneDude @nordsmog @MakinMogReturns

It can be image searched because this is a public forum. If you post your face and nothing else but if you’re like me and spout racism etc all day it would become retarded

Also incels could try and fuck with your life
True but I’m a loser and impossible to doxx the only time I was close to get doxxed was when I was desperate and willingly gave out my information. I don’t think people I know irl will recognize me

True but there are legit teens on here who plaster their faces on tiktok and openly talk about the Blackpill. Foids they know irl are following them on tiktok examples include
Ngl have never seen those users. Thoughts on what I said about FUOTY

Yeah no one cares bro only if u become a celeb or sum no one is gonna cancel some normie 🤣

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and ElTruecel