This forum is pretty high iq tbh

Deleted member 15827

Deleted member 15827

Will be back
Excluding badg and prettyboy slime and few other retards this forum avg iq is probably around 110-115

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath, ascension, Growth Plate and 1 other person
2992572 D8DD181A B112 44B0 A4A2 58D9DBD3613A

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 17676, Daniel Plainview, currylightskin and 3 others
you're confirmed low iq for not realizing @badg96 is a giga troll

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin and Erik-Jón
average forum iq is just 100 realistically. we're not here because we're smart. most of us are here because we're unattractive subhumans

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Daniel Plainview, currylightskin and 3 others
average forum iq is just 100 realistically. we're not here because we're smart. most of us are here because we're unnattractive subhumans
To take blackpill it implies emotional regulation aka lower mesolimbic activity and higher cortical activity. That is correlated with iq

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: galego123 and Growth Plate
average forum iq is just 100 realistically. we're not here because we're smart. most of us are here because we're unnattractive subhumans

Only the truecels are high iq because they realised it’s over & permarot. Everyone else is retarded so it averages out to 100

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate, Dystopian and Deleted member 15827
My IQ was tested at 115 but I stopped using my head cus of stress and cope so my functional IQ is somewhere at 100

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
To take blackpill it implies emotional regulation aka lower mesolimbic activity and higher cortical activity. That is correlated with iq
nah, there are a ton of low iq jocks irl that bully ugly kids for being ugly in school, implying they know looks matter
you can be low iq and realize looks matter and half of this forum is sub 100 iq and prove this fact. other half is above 100
all it takes is to be ugly and stumble upon a blackpill video and relate to it to join this forum
even if normies are higher iq than a user here, they often just question the blackpill and cope because they don't relate to it and they're not ugly af

• Hmm...
nah, there are a ton of low iq jocks irl that bully ugly kids for being ugly in school, implying they know looks matter
you can be low iq and realize looks matter and half of this forum is sub 100 iq and prove this fact. other half is above 100
all it takes is to be ugly and stumble upon a blackpill video and relate to it to join this forum
even if normies are higher iq than a user here, they often just question the blackpill and cope because they don't relate to it and they're not ugly af
I don't mean the realisation that looks are a cause for being bullied I mean the realisation that looks pervade everything career relationship self esteem leadership quality social skills etv

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
I don't mean the realisation that looks are a cause for being bullied I mean the realisation that looks pervade everything career relationship self esteem leadership quality social skills etv
a lot of ppl even on this forum aren't even that blackpilled jfl. there are so many redpill and bluepill cope threads on here. I guess the fully blackpilled users may be above avg iq. But not the over pessimistic guys that say it's over for them despite having potential, those are retards too

• +1
a lot of ppl even on this forum aren't even that blackpilled jfl. there are so many redpill and bluepill cope threads on here. I guess the fully blackpilled users may be above avg iq. But not the over pessimistic guys that say it's over for them despite having potential, those are retards too
Ye I'm talking about the Fully blackpilled guys not greycels and obvious dumbos like @hebbewem

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate