This forum is so boring and 1/3 of the people here belong on incels.is

maxxedfalloutdweller

maxxedfalloutdweller

intp, big dick tiny man
Honestly if my application for incels.is was not rejected for the second time I would be there right now. The people on this forum (at least most) are not relatable to non NTs in the very least. This doesn't feel like a place where social rejects like myself can fit in. All you have are a bunch of retards that post "looksmaxing theory" that is old news just so they can be seen. You guys are fags. You guys laugh at some of the most twisted shit, especially violence done against men. Men don't care about other men and the people on this forum show this very well. But these same people will than go on a rant on how hitting women or raping women is wrong. Like I said you guys are fags and I mean that in every definition of the word.

When @cloUder posted that video of those two boys getting beaten up most of the people laughed, sure the kid getting thrown was a shock factor, but to then post comments on the video and laugh about it just goes to show how sick some of you guys really are. This forum creates psychopaths much more than ".is"

You guys encourage violence against other normie men and to have sex with the girlfriends/wives of other men. And you guys also endorse bullying. It is sick.
You people are sick as fuck. There are no stories of "little normie guy fucks chads gf" a lot of the people on here ARE CHAD and they are taking the virgin girls away from normie non-NT guys like me. These least these niggas could do is post videos and pics for fap material but they won't even do that for fucks sakes. Like wtf???
The only reason why they are tolerated is because they are SLIGHTLY relatable and they sometimes hurt women (which is based) but other then that they are bum fuck cunts that would screw guys like me over IRL beacuse I look like a loser. Fuck them. There is no brotherhood.

Also this forum lacks Culture.

Even the people on ".is" have a bit of sophistication to them, you see it in the word usage, you see their weeaboo characters in the selection of pfp.Going on " Incels.is" is a like taking a deep breath in an environment littered with turbo autist. It is refreshing.

Meanwhile niggas on this forum like @looksmaxxer234 talk about "just be NT" as if it is the holy grail not understanding that for some of us we are just built different. It really is over for some of us, and he( and many others) don't seem to understand this. It is not due to being ugly but simply traits of our personality that are so deeply instilled with in us. Not everyone was a tall NT normie that liked watching fight in high school like mister "JuSt Be Nt BrO" fuck that loser.

Just be normie tier and NT my ass, this is the only looksmax forum that I can think of where people will unironically say that stupid ass shit. There are so many others like @BigBiceps and @TITUS that go off on their stupid fucking rants about race. Like who gets on a looksmaxxing forum and gets mad cuz people are say they want to fuck your women??? At least incels aren't simps.

At least incels on ".is" don't engage in chad worship, the people on this forum really are on another level of faggotry. I cringe every time I see some fuckwads post a picture of a so called "male mode" l in the "Rating section" asking people in the title.
"iS ThIs A gIGa ChAd"

tldr: this forum lacks Culture, the people on this forum are not relatable in the very least. Most are failed normies or normie that some how manage to get pussy and gas light other incels into thinking that they to can do it. 1/3 of the people here probably don't even belong here and they don't want to be here because half the shit said on this site is not relatable at all. People will make fun of you for being a loser if you ever come foward with your story about social rejection.

some of the people on this forum don't deserve a fucking milligram of oxygen.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 18020, Ceilings and 29 others
Oh ok, thanks for the enlightenment

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Be_ConfidentBro, BigNigga69 and 14 others
Didn't read a single word and there is nothing you can do about it

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 19457, Deleted member 16834, fjor2096 and 16 others
Please don't @ me I will not respond to your brain dead comments. please kys.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Mewton, fjor2096 and 13 others
Damn my apologies for being psl 8:forcedsmile:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Mewton, fjor2096 and 6 others
Exhibit 3456 on why I hate this forum.
Yeah I agree. Everyone on here is so fucking sardonic and hostile about the simplest things, but on .is there is more of a friendship between users

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Ceilings, Mewton and 5 others
well said OP. i agree we need more comradery here and stop shitting on each other to feel better about ourselves.
in this age men need to build each other up more than ever or feminism and gynecocracy will win out. this haha your autistic attitude on this forum is proof we are simps to women forcing us to act a certain way.

imo looksmaxxer is actually one of the very nice ones here. he says just be NT to give hope and with some sarcasm unlike many others who use it as a means to prove some kind of superiority.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Mewton, EasternRightWinger15 and 8 others
i love this place it has it's ups and downs but it's truly the only place to start my world domination

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 3828, gamma and 1 other person
Incels

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 11610, Deleted member 3828 and 1 other person
I agree with maybe 75% of the things you said ,especially about the rating section (which I rarely visit) although I think
some of you just spend too much time here and end up taking stupid shit too seriously lol.

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Mewton, Deleted member 3828 and 1 other person
Listenn I just need a place more edgy than reddit but not as autistic as incels.is

this is my home

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 18020, Deleted member 16834 and 8 others
I don't agree. When I started posting here a few weeks ago, people like @germanlooks and @StrangerDanger shat on my pics. But over time, we've come to admire each other and recognize each other as fellow atlantid moggers :forcedsmile:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: iammoh, Mewton, fogdart and 6 others
well said OP. i agree we need more comradery here and stop shitting on each other to feel better about ourselves.
in this age men need to build each other up more than ever or feminism and gynecocracy will win out. this haha your autistic attitude on this forum is proof we are simps to women forcing us to act a certain way.

imo looksmaxxer is actually one of the very nice ones here. he says just be NT to give hope and with some sarcasm unlike many others who use it as a means to prove some kind of superiority.
I don't see the sarcasm maybe I really am too autistic, but I really do believe he is being dead serious which is really annoying, but if not I don't mean anything that I said about him in my post.

Also I agree we have to stop trying to fit into the mold of being NT so badly, some people will never be there. This is the main reason why I am trying to go after a girl that is an INTP (like myself) or maybe an INTJ. ENTP,ENTJ but not too extroverted.
I agree with maybe 75% of the things you said ,especially about the rating section (which I rarely visit) although I think
some of you just spend too much time here and end up taking stupid shit too seriously lol.
maybe so.
sadly still on this forum

what was the purpose of posting subhumancurrycel

Jfl imagine having a need to build each other up againist literal women :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: epitome of low T ngl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16834, Ceilings, Mewton and 6 others
Jfl imagine having a need to build each other up againist literal women :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: epitome of low T ngl
its not the women we are against. it's other men

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fjor2096, n0rthface, one job away and 3 others
smells like low t

Well said OP.
Respects sir.

• JFL
Reactions: n0rthface
This forum has become normies.me, last year there were incels posting 24/7 but now people are too scared to ruin their reputation by admitting they’re ugly. Being ugly makes you hated by everyone you have to be model tier to be popular here. This site is so gay. People worship chads more than normies. Being gl here will get you a bunch of giggling men complimenting you and following you everywhere. It isn’t blackpilled in the slightest it’s just normies spamming bluepill not realising that there is a looks requirement and not everyone is normal looking like them. Muh NT is so important, speak for yourselves. I’m sure there are incels here but talking about being ugly makes you hated so they’ve stopped. People here are exactly like women the way they treat ugly men yet they write essays 24/7 on how women are scum of the earth and treat men like shit. You’re just like them you retard. This site is like lipstick alley but with men.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Toth's thot, Mewton, fjor2096 and 14 others
This forum has become normies.me, last year there were incels posting 24/7 but now people are too scared to ruin their reputation by admitting they’re ugly. Being ugly makes you hated by everyone you have to be model tier to be popular here. This site is so gay. People worship chads more than normies. Being gl here will get you a bunch of giggling men complimenting you and following you everywhere. It isn’t blackpilled in the slightest it’s just normies spamming bluepill not realising that there is a looks requirement and not everyone is normal looking like them. Muh NT is so important, speak for yourselves. I’m sure there are incels here but talking about being ugly makes you hated so they’ve stopped. People here are exactly like women the way they treat ugly men yet they write essays 24/7 on how women are scum of the earth and treat men like shit. You’re just like them you retard. This site is like lipstick alley but with men.
yes I totally agree which is why I am calling out chad worship and NT normies that gaslight incel into thinking that NT is so important.

We all want to looksmax, but some people are most likely never going to be appealing to a wide demographic of women and that is something that must be admitted.

• +1
Reactions: JosephGarrot123
I feel like im the only, genuine, kind, subhuman here, and everyone else is a narcy chad or tiktok prettyboy😢😢😢 I wouldn't even be here if seargentfagcel didnt ban me on incels. for "racebaiting".

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: n0rthface, JosephGarrot123 and Deleted member 2403
I feel like im the only, genuine, kind, subhuman here, and everyone else is a narcy chad or tiktok prettyboy😢😢😢 I wouldn't even be here if seargentfagcel didnt ban me on incels. for "racebaiting".
the day a genuine, kind person comes here is the day @RichmondBread gets laid

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
Yes bro I agree and disagree with the things you said. Check your dms

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11758
OP sounds very low T , possibly might be even a woman tbh

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 11758 and hebbewem
Non-virgins do not belong on .is.

This forum has become normies.me, last year there were incels posting 24/7 but now people are too scared to ruin their reputation by admitting they’re ugly.
Literally this. This forum is a larping competition at this point and we're too busy bullying each other to make any notable contributions

• +1
Reactions: Mewton and Deleted member 11758
I don't know how old are you OP, but being NT is not a cope, sure saying "just get the last iphone bro :soy:" it's a joke, but most incels are basement dwellers shut in, and even if ugly they could find their looksmatch, despite being ugly I know my life would have been different if I tried instead of giving up, but I'm an oldcel full of regrets dont listen to me

• +1
Reactions: iammoh and Mewton
Honestly if my application for incels.is was not rejected for the second time I would be there right now. The people on this forum (at least most) are not relatable to non NTs in the very least. This doesn't feel like a place where social rejects like myself can fit in. All you have are a bunch of retards that post "looksmaxing theory" that is old news just so they can be seen. You guys are fags. You guys laugh at some of the most twisted shit, especially violence done against men. Men don't care about other men and the people on this forum show this very well. But these same people will than go on a rant on how hitting women or raping women is wrong. Like I said you guys are fags and I mean that in every definition of the word.

When @cloUder posted that video of those two boys getting beaten up most of the people laughed, sure the kid getting thrown was a shock factor, but to then post comments on the video and laugh about it just goes to show how sick some of you guys really are. This forum creates psychopaths much more than ".is"

You guys encourage violence against other normie men and to have sex with the girlfriends/wives of other men. And you guys also endorse bullying. It is sick.
You people are sick as fuck. There are no stories of "little normie guy fucks chads gf" a lot of the people on here ARE CHAD and they are taking the virgin girls away from normie non-NT guys like me. These least these niggas could do is post videos and pics for fap material but they won't even do that for fucks sakes. Like wtf???
The only reason why they are tolerated is because they are SLIGHTLY relatable and they sometimes hurt women (which is based) but other then that they are bum fuck cunts that would screw guys like me over IRL beacuse I look like a loser. Fuck them. There is no brotherhood.

Even the people on ".is" have a bit of sophistication to them, you see it in the word usage, you see their weeaboo characters in the selection of pfp.Going on " Incels.is" is a like taking a deep breath in an environment littered with turbo autist. It is refreshing.

Meanwhile niggas on this forum like @looksmaxxer234 talk about "just be NT" as if it is the holy grail not understanding that for some of us we are just built different. It really is over for some of us, and he( and many others) don't seem to understand this. It is not due to being ugly but simply traits of our personality that are so deeply instilled with in us. Not everyone was a tall NT normie that liked watching fight in high school like mister "JuSt Be Nt BrO" fuck that loser.

Just be normie tier and NT my ass, this is the only looksmax forum that I can think of where people will unironically say that stupid ass shit. There are so many others like @BigBiceps and @TITUS that go off on their stupid fucking rants about race. Like who gets on a looksmaxxing forum and gets mad cuz people are say they want to fuck your women??? At least incels aren't simps.

At least incels on ".is" don't engage in chad worship, the people on this forum really are on another level of faggotry. I cringe every time I see some fuckwads post a picture of a so called "male mode" l in the "Rating section" asking people in the title.
"iS ThIs A gIGa ChAd"

View attachment 1383906

tldr: this forum lacks Culture, the people on this forum are not relatable in the very least. Most are failed normies or normie that some how manage to get pussy and gas light other incels into thinking that they to can do it. 1/3 of the people here probably don't even belong here and they don't want to be here because half the shit said on this site is not relatable at all. People will make fun of you for being a loser if you ever come foward with your story about social rejection.

Cry more

"iS ThIs A gIGa ChAd"

View attachment 1383906

based thread

• +1
Reactions: maxxedfalloutdweller
True ngl most here are Chad's. Lots of Chad worship

"1/3 of the people here belong on incels.is"
i think you meant to say 90% :feelskek:

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
yeh these race bait threads are boring af

• So Sad
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
Keep crying for us moggers

• Woah
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
"1/3 of the people here belong on incels.is"
i think you meant to say 90% :feelskek:

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv
i was banned from that website after only 8 minutes of making a account not lying. I had just came from a hour and a half gym session. And told folks they should workout you feel alot better, helps with depression and might increase your chances of getting a women.
I was banned :ROFLMAO::lul:

Very legit everyone is antisemitism here and jews are treated like second class.
I demend mod right and jew privileges.

• +1
Reactions: maxxedfalloutdweller
This place is not an incel forum - it is a looksmaxxing forum. Majority of users here are normies and chads