This forum is so shit now

Sayori

Sayori

ascend or die
Joined
Jul 31, 2024
Posts
6,618
Reputation
22,876
I can’t spend more than 2 min on it, I used to wake up just to use the forum for context
 
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: extractor, bIiss, orbitlet and 16 others
Ascend or die
 
  • +1
Reactions: Sayori and scuderia
I don’t even want to post anymore

always some annoying new ragebaiter in the replies
 
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: thekey, EnteNoPersona, -joe and 8 others
Don't worry I'll fix it
 
  • +1
Reactions: Sayori
Once in a while ahh post
 
  • +1
Reactions: EnteNoPersona, holybrutal, scuderia and 1 other person
I can’t spend more than 2 min on it, I used to wake up just to use the forum for context
fr i used to make hundreds of posts and be on for hours

now rarely, only when i think of something too good not to post
 
  • +1
Reactions: thekey, kababcel, holybrutal and 2 others
I can’t spend more than 2 min on it, I used to wake up just to use the forum for context
How did they give thodian contributor but not you
 
  • +1
Reactions: Sayori
1790891238402
 
  • +1
Reactions: Sayori
it is what it is
 
  • +1
Reactions: Sayori
The shit that happens when you become a regular user again.
 
  • +1
Reactions: emogymmaxx, Sayori and scuderia
How did they give thodian contributor but not you
Prob cuz im low iq and numb doesn’t like me


fr i used to make hundreds of posts and be on for hours

now rarely, only when i think of something too good not to post
It’s such rope fuel, i remember seeing ur post

Now I just appreciate u knowing what the forum turned into
 
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: brotato78 and scuderia
I can’t spend more than 2 min on it, I used to wake up just to use the forum for context
sponsor badge and lifetime vip btw
 
  • +1
Reactions: scuderia and Sayori
Prob cuz im low iq and numb doesn’t like me



It’s such rope fuel, i remember seeing ur post

Now I just appreciate u knowing what the forum turned into
It’s over for the forum mods need to encourage more looskmaxing content or make new subforums with a post requirement

@Gengar’s Ghost pharma/steroid subforum when?
 
  • +1
Reactions: lowinhibragecel, Gengar’s Ghost and Sayori
@brotato78 like look at this user for example, he thinks he is some sort of prodigy because he uses org :feelswah:

“Muhhh #iqmaxx”, “ muhh I bone smash” like Kys
never said I was a prodigy, just leave bro if its bad
 
  • +1
Reactions: Sayori
It’s over for the forum mods need to encourage more looskmaxing content or make new subforums with a post requirement

@Gengar’s Ghost pharma/steroid subforum when?
New subforums are decided by the owner, not me.
 
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Sayori and scuderia
grey loot everywhere
 
  • +1
Reactions: Sayori
The shit that happens when you become a regular user again.
gengar how do u stick to the forum ? I’ve moved on to discord instead

Small servers full of good users just Mog compared to the state of this forum.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar’s Ghost
Maybe you should use your superior entertainment skills to liven up the forum or you gona just cry about it being boring and do nun?
 
  • +1
Reactions: Sayori
Maybe you should use your superior entertainment skills to liven up the forum or you gona just cry about it being boring and do nun?
I already moved on to something different, I’m just reminiscing to what one of my fav things became :feelswah:
 
  • +1
Reactions: IwillRope2024
gengar how do u stick to the forum ? I’ve moved on to discord instead

Small servers full of good users just Mog compared to the state of this forum.
Discord is just high intensity (the forum server). I like this forum because I have been here from the start basically.
 
  • +1
Reactions: lowinhibragecel and Sayori
Discord is just high intensity (the forum server). I like this forum because I have been here from the start basically.
The forum server is ahh, join small groups

Most of the good users I used to talk on here are in small servers

It’s great because I can learn their niche and vise versa
 
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar’s Ghost and lowinhibragecel
im sorry for contributing to the downfall 😢
 
  • +1
Reactions: scuderia and Sayori
The forum server is ahh, join small groups

Most of the good users I used to talk on here are in small servers

It’s great because I can learn their niche and vise versa
Tbh I do not use discord much either so that is why. I check it every few days or sometimes every few weeks.
 
  • +1
Reactions: scuderia and Sayori
Discord is just high intensity (the forum server). I like this forum because I have been here from the start basically.
Discord is gay and lame.

Anybody that uses that bs is certified basement dwelling chud. my brother uses it and every night he is on there yapping about some stupid bs that makes me cringe.

I saw once the feed in a group and it was just nonstop messages and it made my head hurt. shit is like tiktok but 10x cancerous
 
  • +1
Reactions: scuderia, Sayori and Gengar’s Ghost
Discord is gay and lame.

Anybody that uses that bs is certified basement dwelling chud. my brother uses it and every night he is on there yapping about some stupid bs that makes me cringe.

I saw once the feed in a group and it was just nonstop messages and it made my head hurt. shit is like tiktok but 10x cancerous
I honestly barely use discord. I am not a fan of it. I prefer forums because I am old school like that.
 
  • +1
Reactions: IwillRope2024, Sayori and scuderia
Funneled me so many clients for filler
Where are you located at again, California?

I’ll be in that area in a month you might have another costumer
 
  • +1
Reactions: lowinhibragecel and Sayori
Discord is gay and lame.

Anybody that uses that bs is certified basement dwelling chud. my brother uses it and every night he is on there yapping about some stupid bs that makes me cringe.

I saw once the feed in a group and it was just nonstop messages and it made my head hurt. shit is like tiktok but 10x cancerous
Dude, ur brother is prob on e girl servers or sum shii lol


Tbh I do not use discord much either so that is why. I check it every few days or sometimes every few weeks.
Tap in asap
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IwillRope2024, Gengar’s Ghost and scuderia
I honestly barely use discord. I am not a fan of it. I prefer forums because I am old school like that.
Gengar the typa guy to talk to ppl constantly in pms instead of dming on discord
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lowinhibragecel and Gengar’s Ghost
Dude, ur brother is prob on e girl servers or sum shii lol



Tap in asap
You want me in your server or something bhai?
 
  • +1
Reactions: Sayori and scuderia
Gengar is nsfw content ever gonna get banned

Or it is being considered?

I see it more then actual good looksmaxing content it’s kinda disappointing
It will not get banned. It is not normally comprehensible the way gore is.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Sayori and scuderia
I can’t spend more than 2 min on it, I used to wake up just to use the forum for context
Been like that for a few months but each passing month it gets worse jfl
 

Similar threads

A
Replies
74
Views
262
Anewuser2026
A
horseman
Replies
92
Views
374
Thief
Thief
kbj
Replies
5
Views
40
kbj
kbj
ltnchang
Replies
34
Views
178
GandysOrbitals
GandysOrbitals
holybrutal
Replies
4
Views
47
holybrutal
holybrutal

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top