This forum is so shitty

L A C U N A

L A C U N A

Iron
What is even the point of this forum?

You guys are just beginning to regurgitate early shit that lookism had already discussed and figured out to the max and in depth back in 2015 and even sluthate back in 2014 had better quality, higher-knowledge and valuable looksmaxxing threads than this site

The stickied skincare thread is a joke and a lot of the stuff posted in there is complete garbage but since you guys don't actually know anything about skincare you're all taking each other's shitty advice lmao

This site is a like a retarded stepchild that is at least 10 years behind other looksmaxxing-focused forums

Why do you need a thread on whether you should wear lifts? If you wanna wear lifts and they dont look too noticeable then jsut wear them dumbfucks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Ropemaxing, androidcel and 1 other person
imo this site is for younger people 17-18-19 y olds like @Nibba and @Intel.Imperitive
we wouldn't care for for such things 4 years ago lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
imo this site is for younger people 17-18-19 y olds like @Nibba and @Intel.Imperitive
we wouldn't care for for such things 4 years ago lol

I hope you guys realize that @Nibba and @Intel.Imperative are sexually successful bc they are tall and decent-looking.

Aka, it's entirely genetics, even if they didn't workout or do roids they would still be desired by females

• +1
Spotted the lookism agent.

If you don't like the website then please leave.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, 11gaijin, Nibba and 1 other person
I hope you guys realize that @Nibba and @Intel.Imperative are sexually successful bc they are tall and decent-looking.

Aka, it's entirely genetics, even if they didn't workout or do roids they would still be desired by females

"Sexually sucessful" Bruh, clearly ya didnt read my venting thread ???.

Anyways, I just got into Looksmaxing a couple weeks ago, so I've never even seen all the lookism shit. I've been there, looks like a shitty website TBH. So many shitpost all in a shity format. I like it better here.

• +1
"Sexually sucessful" Bruh, clearly ya didnt read my venting thread ???.

Anyways, I just got into Looksmaxing a couple weeks ago, so I've never even seen all the lookism shit. I've been there, looks like a shitty website TBH. So many shitpost all in a shity format. I like it better here.

you and @Nibba threads re pretty much just humblebrags about how you get attention from girls lol

"i got so many iois working today, yada yada, tons of sluts calling me "come over here boyyy" but guess what i just ignored them ebcause I go home to have sex with my girlfriend"

lol

• +1
you and @Nibba threads re pretty much just humblebrags about how you get attention from girls lol

"i got so many iois working today, yada yada, tons of sluts calling me "come over here boyyy" but guess what i just ignored them ebcause I go home to have sex with my girlfriend"
lol

Bruhhhhh. I literally said I got cucked; and I did... Also I sent a PM to a mod to get my other thread about getting asked out by JUST ONE x/10 girl deleted because some of you were hating so much.

Anyways, the man started out like you, but ascended after a couple years of hardwork. Besides, this isnt Incel.me, people are allowed to suceed and shit. We even have a "Sucess" prefix for thread titles. Why you being so salty, instrad of hating why dont you be happy for the guy and see if you can do what he did. 1) You wouldnt be so depressed. 2) You would actually get somewhere instead of spinning your wheels.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Armus1

Genetics are a bitch. Every time I go to the gym I see people who go there as a HOBBY, whereas for me, it is an absolute NECESSITY because otherwise I don't stand any chance whatsoever of a happy life. Apart from being tall, my genetics are THAT bad that they force me to constantly work through diet, exercise and PE just to not be a fuck ugly subhuman with a tiny dick, while others just do NOTHING at all, sit on their arses all day and stuff themselves with beer and junk food and they are more than fine.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 147

lol
Okay dumbass at least I give advice. And I'm not humble bragging. I'm literally telling things that happen in my life

• +1
I hold the youngest flexer title. BIG 13 YKNOW WhAT THE FACK GOIN ON

• +1
Okay dumbass at least I give advice. And I'm not humble bragging. I'm literally telling things that happen in my life

Even if you were "bragging" so what? Its something that happened. This is looksmax.org, we're allowed to chat about shit like that. Idk why people get so salty.
I hold the youngest flexer title. BIG 13 YKNOW WhAT THE FACK GOIN ON

Yhhh I'm sure that title is gonna get you soooooo much pussy man ??

Real talk, how long have you been into looksmaxing? Ur bare early.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
Even if you were "bragging" so what? Its something that happened. This is looksmax.org, we're allowed to chat about shit like that. Idk why people get so salty.

Yhhh I'm sure that title is gonna get you soooooo much pussy man ??

Real talk, how long have you been into looksmaxing? Ur bare early.
It's because he's an ugly faggot that can't get pussy so he makes us seem like bad people for it

• +1
It's because he's an ugly faggot that can't get pussy so he makes us seem like bad people for it

Init. Nothing wrong with being ugly or not being able to get pussy, but, you gotta stop hating people that do and try to improve yourself the best you can. Otherwise just keep quiet, you just seem like a loser.

• +1
Init. Nothing wrong with being ugly or not being able to get pussy, but, you gotta stop hating people that do and try to improve yourself the best you can. Otherwise just keep quiet, you just seem like a loser.
He is a loser lol. Once you post using alts on lookism you're confirmed incel

• +1
He is a loser lol. Once you post using alts on lookism you're confirmed incel

Oh, why would someone use Alts on Lookism?

• +1
To gang neg people and rep your main acct

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Thats pathetic man ?.

I swear thats some Elliot Rodger shit, he made some accoung called "HotBlondie17" and went around rating himself 10/10.

I watched a BasedShaman vid it was halairious how they exposed him. Lemme find it.

Exposed ER bad at 26:15

• +1
Jesus christ why are these two faggots circlejerking themselves in my thread

• +1
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Thats pathetic man ?.

I swear thats some Elliot Rodger shit, he made some accoung called "HotBlondie17" and went around rating himself 10/10.

I watched a BasedShaman vid it was halairious how they exposed him. Lemme find it.

Exposed ER bad at 26:15

Holy shit that's legitimately pathetic lmaooooo

• +1
Thanks for the insightful C O M M E N T A R Y

• +1
This ist he best forum ever stfu

• +1
Somewhat true

• +1