This forum Is the Ward and i Lost my mental health due to it

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
I'm slowly reassembling the Pieces together.... But man what i've been through since joining. At First the memes sound funny and you think you discovered some hot shit, but now as i'm fully detoxed from blackpill extremism i realize how Rotten you are

First of all you base all your Life around girls, mogging, sex. While this Is only a very small part of Life and only for a short time span, as you don't mog shit After 30 yo. Then what? What do you Plan to do with the rest of your Life? Don't you have any other hobbies??

Second point, you think everything can be explained in a scientific methodical way. Social sciences are never measureable. There are surely some patterns, some attractive traits, but you cannot pretend to know how the world works from those elements. The world Is comprised of a Wide Array of people all with different cultures, ambitions, social circles, hobbies and interests. All your simplifications don't hold value in the real world. "Oh, that guy Is Just a MTN therefore She cheats on him and Is in a dead bedroom, he must also be Rich". You completely ignore the emotional and personality compatibility part.

Third and last point, you're guilty of the very same behaviour you accuse women to have, judging heavily other people based on looks and also trying to achieve a High body count, whereas the girl must be Virgin to prove moral integrity.

In other words, you suffer from psychiatric problems, i used to suffer from It as well. Don't be ashamed to seek help before it's too late.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: nathan, LancasteR, Nick.Harte and 22 others
Dnr

• JFL
Reactions: LancasteR, SoundnVision, Bars and 1 other person
I agree, there are a lot of hypocritical incels here

• +1
Reactions: greywind, perpetuallytired, FUE Mogger and 2 others
Didn't expect you to. I'm aware most people here have the attention span of a fly, same people accusing "foids" to be dumb and naive bth.

• JFL
Reactions: SoundnVision, Bars and Goth

• JFL
Reactions: counterintuitive, greywind and GreekGenes
looksmafia always here for you bhai

• JFL
Reactions: nofap
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: nofap, sportsmogger and Goth
Bro ffs are you even able to have an adult conversation?? Can you do anything else besides spamming memes and dnrds?? How can you accuse women to be naive and simple when you're the ones displaying that attitude??
Mb

u don't mog shit After 30 yo. Then what? What do you Plan to do with the rest of your Life? Don't you have any other hobbies??
I will continue to rot here, i dont mog shit at 20 tbh
Completely ignore the emotional and personality compatibility part.
Does it exist really?
In other words, you suffer from psychiatric problems, i used to suffer from It as well. Don't be ashamed to seek help before it's too late.
How? My social skill went south tbh.

I will continue to rot here, i dont mog shit at 20 tbh

Does it exist really?

How? My social skill went south tbh.
Just stop rotting, forget about ratings, hypergamy, and all the other stuff. Just go live your Life and ask for support if you Need. Yes, emotional and personality compatibility exist, not all people are built equal, don't focus on that group of people Who base everything on materialism.

• +1
Reactions: Kroker
Just stop rotting, forget about ratings, hypergamy, and all the other stuff. Just go live your Life and ask for support if you Need. Yes, emotional and personality compatibility exist, not all people are built equal, don't focus on that group of people Who base everything on materialism.
:bluepill:

Blackpill isn't worth shit. Surely Better looks help in Life. That's a given. But to base everything on looks Is the worst mistake you can make. We humans aren't Just visual creatures. Blackpill only makes you detach from other people

• +1
Reactions: counterintuitive, greywind, Surfsup and 1 other person
I'm slowly reassembling the Pieces together.... But man what i've been through since joining. At First the memes sound funny and you think you discovered some hot shit, but now as i'm fully detoxed from blackpill extremism i realize how Rotten you are

First of all you base all your Life around girls, mogging, sex. While this Is only a very small part of Life and only for a short time span, as you don't mog shit After 30 yo. Then what? What do you Plan to do with the rest of your Life? Don't you have any other hobbies??

Second point, you think everything can be explained in a scientific methodical way. Social sciences are never measureable. There are surely some patterns, some attractive traits, but you cannot pretend to know how the world works from those elements. The world Is comprised of a Wide Array of people all with different cultures, ambitions, social circles, hobbies and interests. All your simplifications don't hold value in the real world. "Oh, that guy Is Just a MTN therefore She cheats on him and Is in a dead bedroom, he must also be Rich". You completely ignore the emotional and personality compatibility part.

Third and last point, you're guilty of the very same behaviour you accuse women to have, judging heavily other people based on looks and also trying to achieve a High body count, whereas the girl must be Virgin to prove moral integrity.

Are u james sapphire bluepillmaxxing

this forum is brainrot man

me too i lost my Mind when a guy Mogged me at the mall

Quitting this forum is best for everyone tbh

I’m gonna quit before my birthday

yeah this forum is so unhealthy. but we will never be able to leave unfortunately.

i tried to migrate to reddit and my threads got 1% as many replies as here, and any of the replies there were bluepilled soycucks.

so basically, its over.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Pneuma Palingenesis, greywind, Surfsup and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
I honestly can't even remember how I got here

I think I was just sad about my looks and insecure searches on the internet one thing led to another and bang ... Made an account here

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Kroker and the BULL
The best forum so far. I can literally talk about some shit freely unlike reddit :sick: with million rules

The best forum so far. I can literally talk about some shit freely unlike reddit :sick: with million rules
Yeah, reddit attitude to completely reject importance of looks, cheesy Lines and fake empathy Is even worse than here. But all this blackpill discussion inevitably leads to brain rotting and detachment from your peers

Didn't expect you to. I'm aware most people here have the attention span of a fly, same people accusing "foids" to be dumb and naive bth.
I mean foids aren’t dumb they just have cruised in life so they don’t have to use their brain.
:feelshmm:

lol, reality is much crueler than a forum.

Life is already based around women and looks, even if you had never found out about this forum. JFL at you for thinking most men go to the gym or make money just for themselves and not in order to attract hot chicks.

if anything, you should be happy that some people here won't gaslight you into thinking your personality is the problem.

Lastly, i dont judge promiscuous women. I love promiscuous women, they're great.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: nofap, the BULL and FUE Mogger
lol, reality is much crueler than a forum.

Life is already based around women and looks, even if you had never found out about this forum. JFL at you for thinking most men go to the gym or make money just for themselves and not in order to attract hot chicks.

if anything, you should be happy that some people here won't gaslight you into thinking your personality is the problem.

Lastly, i dont judge promiscuous women. I love promiscuous women, they're great.
It's based on looks and fucking as many girls as possible only if you want to.

People like us don't belong here

• So Sad
Reactions: the BULL
thoughts on this theory??

It's based on looks and fucking as many girls as possible only if you want to.

okay, let me ask you this.

Do you think a sub5 and a htn+ applying for the same job, with exactly the same qualifications are both equally likely to get the job?

okay, let me ask you this.

Do you think a sub5 and a htn+ applying for the same job, with exactly the same qualifications are both equally likely to get the job?
the selection based on looks actually impacts only women, as gl men may be ostracized due to jealously. just go into some finance department, the guys often look like nerds while the women are often hot.

• +1
Reactions: Kroker and counterintuitive
kind of water but good wake up call
helped me put everything together

I quit dalits.org

• Love it
Reactions: the BULL
That’s how it starts
@the BULL

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Bars and the BULL
I realized the objective is to actually become NT, and have used this forum for that. Other than that this is a complete and utter shithole with 14 year old boys from tiktok. I trully have nothing in common with them.

• +1
Reactions: the BULL and counterintuitive
U can't let this shit get to ur head bro

• +1
Reactions: the BULL and Nick.Harte
you think everything can be explained in a scientific methodical way.
Yes. That’s the only way unless you’re into some mumbo jumbo spiritual stuffs.

You completely ignore the emotional and personality compatibility part.
No. Looks create chemistry. Period.
After 30 yo.
rope
you're guilty of the very same behaviour you accuse women to have, judging heavily other people based on looks and also trying to achieve a High body count, whereas the girl must be Virgin to prove moral integrity.
no one on org wants virgins. Only red pillars are into this type of shit. We want prime experienced Stacies
i'm fully detoxed from blackpill extremism
Still posting on org. A full detox = deleting org account
you suffer from psychiatric problems,
caused by subhuman genes.

• +1
Reactions: Kroker
No. Looks create chemistry. Period.

rope

no one on org wants virgins. Only red pillars are into this type of shit. We want prime experienced Stacies

Still posting on org. A full detox = deleting org account

caused by subhuman genes.
can't see it all in black and white. looks help. but not every relationship is based on tyrone bull fucking the gf while the normie bf watches. that's completely schizo rants

Stop coping
sound just like a cope to delude yourself into thinking it's not worth getting into a relationship and you mog normies who do so. incels are BELOW normies. normies can get a healthy relationship. ofc cucking happens too, but that happens to chad as well, and it's not systemic.

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
sound just like a cope to delude yourself into thinking it's not worth getting into a relationship and you mog normies who do so.
When did I say this ? Sounds like you’re the one making things up here.

I’m a piece of shit but a relationship ain’t worth it if you aren’t Chad/Tyrone. You will get brutally cucked multiple times unless you’re the 6’5 Chad or 6’7 Tyrone.

cucking happens too, but that happens to chad as well,
0 effects on him. Why would I give af about getting cucked if I’m a 6’7 Tyrone ? I just order another snow bunny on dating app like pizza. Only losers who have 0 options would actually give af about getting cucked. It has 0 effect on you when you know you can get any chick you want.