Mogs This forum isn’t De Poot pilled enough

germanlooks

germanlooks

6‘3 manlet
He is without coping one of the most aesthetic existing humans and heavily underrated here.

-ideal in almost every PSL category (Nose, Chin, Zygos, Cheekbones, Eye area, overall skull development)

-striking and individual 1 in a billion eye area

-good height (6‘2) and frame

His only two facial flaws are the slightly unideal hairline and his kinda weak ramus.
Besides that he is basically top tier in everything else.

Most here say he looks gay alien or like a school shooter and has no appeal.
But is this true?
I hardly doubt it. I agree that there are many Chads who have much more appeal like cox or Chico but saying that de poot has no appeal is just extrem

-First of all great height (6‘2) gives him appeal

-his good frame in combination with the height gives him great potential for gymmaxxing

-his coloring might not be ideal but it gives him high appeal for girls who like this vampire phenotype

-his face has a lot of really masculine attributes like the square tall chin and the positive tilted eyebrows but also some pretty boy features like the good collagen and slimslightly upturned nose. All in all together this creates an interesting and appealing mix

-his eye area can look intimidating but it also looks just good which means it definitely has appeal.
If he had blue eyes like Gandy or Hexum he would have without a question the best eye area imo (wide PFL, hooded, deep set, high PCT, great lashes and brows)

If he would do tiktok videos he would blow up within days.

For even better appeal he just needs some muscle mass, a curtain haircut and jewelry and clothing maxx and he could be a robust pretty boy.

Biiyo03 @Biiyo03 AscendingHero @AscendingHero StrangerDanger @StrangerDanger ForeverRecession @ForeverRecession john2 @john2 astatine @astatine Ethereal @Ethereal

Toth's thot

Toth's thot

Mountains are there to be climbed
he fell off

J

Jshd

11 yo 4`11 2PSL
What's his Insta I couldn´t find it
Imo Dayker Leandro mogs him

Z

Zayam21

Trainee
germanlooks said:
He is without coping one of the most aesthetic existing humans and heavily underrated here.

-ideal in almost every PSL category (Nose, Chin, Zygos, Cheekbones, Eye area, overall skull development)
View attachment 1474797

View attachment 1474759 -striking and individual 1 in a billion eye area
View attachment 1474741

-good height (6‘2) and frame
View attachment 1474799
View attachment 1474765 His only two facial flaws are the slightly unideal hairline and his kinda weak ramus.
Besides that he is basically top tier in everything else.

Most here say he looks gay alien or like a school shooter and has no appeal.
But is this true?
I hardly doubt it. I agree that there are many Chads who have much more appeal like cox or Chico but saying that de poot has no appeal is just extrem

-First of all great height (6‘2) gives him appeal

-his good frame in combination with the height gives him great potential for gymmaxxing

-his coloring might not be ideal but it gives him high appeal for girls who like this vampire phenotype

-his face has a lot of really masculine attributes like the square tall chin and the positive tilted eyebrows but also some pretty boy features like the good collagen and slimslightly upturned nose. All in all together this creates an interesting and appealing mix

-his eye area can look intimidating but it also looks just good which means it definitely has appeal.
If he had blue eyes like Gandy or Hexum he would have without a question the best eye area imo (wide PFL, hooded, deep set, high PCT, great lashes and brows)

View attachment 1474809
View attachment 1474818
View attachment 1474819
View attachment 1474825

If he would do tiktok videos he would blow up within days.

For even better appeal he just needs some muscle mass, a curtain haircut and jewelry and clothing maxx and he could be a robust pretty boy.

Biiyo03 @Biiyo03 AscendingHero @AscendingHero StrangerDanger @StrangerDanger ForeverRecession @ForeverRecession john2 @john2 astatine @astatine Ethereal @Ethereal
I have better eyes area than him

Biiyo03

Biiyo03

BING BONG
I don't think anyone denies his looks, he looks good for sure.

when you're at that high of a looks threshhold you can get girls for sure, no matter how uncanny you look.

His eye area is top tier. I place him, barrett and possible jason lewis as the top 3 best eye areas, me personally I don't go for individual features and more so for the harmony of the entire face.

Marlon brando is great example of a guy who doesnt look like a 6 psl if we took his individual features, but he looks chad.

usually i'd go for ratings but i'm unironically unsure about him, he has insane individual features, besides the lower third that could be more robust, possibly ESR too.

Preston @Preston Blue @Blue StrangerDanger @StrangerDanger

J

Jshd

11 yo 4`11 2PSL
Biiyo03 said:
I don't think anyone denies his looks, he looks good for sure.

View attachment 1474839 when you're at that high of a looks threshhold you can get girls for sure, no matter how uncanny you look.

His eye area is top tier. I place him, barrett and possible jason lewis as the top 3 best eye areas, me personally I don't go for individual features and more so for the harmony of the entire face.

Marlon brando is great example of a guy who doesnt look like a 6 psl if we took his individual features, but he looks chad.

View attachment 1474852 View attachment 1474854

usually i'd go for ratings but i'm unironically unsure about him, he has insane individual features, besides the lower third that could be more robust, possibly ESR too.

Preston @Preston Blue @Blue StrangerDanger @StrangerDanger
Lewis is the only real 8 PSL
Gabriel Aubry too
And TBH Brando is 6 PSL facially I think after 5.5 if other halos you are Chad irl and after 6.5 PSL you are GigaChad irl

apocalypse

apocalypse

Instructor
Just imagine you are wearing a hoodie with your head down sitting in the back of the bus like a prime aspie weirdo. Then a bunch of giggling jbs board the bus, and start making fun of you. They make each other laugh harder and harder as they call you names and humiliate you. Then after ten minutes of relentless bullying you raise your head

Last edited:
apocalypse

apocalypse

Instructor
apocalypse said:
Just imagine you are wearing a hoodie with your head down sitting in the back of the bus like a prime aspie weirdo. Then a bunch of giggling jbs board the bus, and start making fun of you. They make each other laugh harder and harder as they call you names and humiliate you. Then after ten minutes of relentless bullying you raise your head
There was supposed to be a pic of de poot with a hoodie but this shithole broken forum ruined it like it ruins everything.. I miss lookism so much

Anomaly

Anomaly

Apprentice
You can keep writing essays but one look at him and any normal human will feel that he looks kind of weird (the aspie stare) and is lacking appeal

chadmanlet04

chadmanlet04

Elementalist
gamma said:
Unironically
The chin isn't projected enough imo
just be a demigod theory

Alban

Alban

6'4 or ldar
gay thread im ngl

VeryFuglyNiyguhs

VeryFuglyNiyguhs

Master
chadmanlet04 said:
View attachment 1474879
.org users be like ''look at this recessed cuck lmao''
gamma said:
Unironically
The chin isn't projected enough imo
More like a low hyoid and weak ramus.

Ironically most people say maxilla > mandible, but it's the other way around, having a bad ramus and recessed chin is worse. They make you look like your missing chromosomes.

A lot of comic artists are giga blackpilled on what men should look like, look how thanos is drawn.

Even animes in Japan know this stuff.

How normal characters and girls are drawn:

How masculine characters are designed: