This forum kinda down playing on Asian looks

Dunno his name and socials, I just see him in uni between and after lectures.
How tall? Htn? Changlite? Twink or muscular?

Tag me when you find someone on this tier. Dont post these useless boring instagram models. They are the same shit all the time

Tag me when you find someone on this tier. Dont post these useless boring instagram models. They are the same shit all the time

Yes I have seen an Asian guy on youtube looks like Sean Opry

• JFL
Reactions: lowtiernormiechad
How tall? Htn? Changlite? Twink or muscular?
185-190cm, muscular, but the "athletic" natty type (physique mogs almost all in our uni), I would say high HTN, but he rly has this niche halo in my country. If you compare him to other asians, he is still probably HTN, but it is hard for me to rate him. But relative to us, he mogs us because of the niche halo. He also has a "high class" vibe to him.

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
185-190cm, muscular, but the "athletic" natty type (physique mogs almost all in our uni), I would say high HTN, but he rly has this niche halo in my country. If you compare him to other asians, he is still probably HTN, but it is hard for me to rate him. But relative to us, he mogs us because of the niche halo. He also has a "high class" vibe to him.
He looks kpop like thise instagram models?

Why yall so obsessed with bubble tea

He looks kpop like thise instagram models?
Kinda yeah, but he uses middle parted/ comma two block and sometimes 70/30 and fashionmaxxes. His main focus (at least to my eyes) are the hair, clothes and clear clean shaven skin (in a country with buzzcut slavs with trash fashion and beards).

I mog most Koreans I see daily tbh. I would be slaying machine if I geomaxx to somewhere in europe. I'm sick and tired of korean women. I really wanna geomaxx and use my kpop premium :feelswhy:

I mog most Koreans I see daily tbh. I would be slaying machine if I geomaxx to somewhere in europe. I'm sick and tired of korean women. I really wanna geomaxx and use my kpop premium :feelswhy:
Why are you tired and sick of Korean women?

Why are you tired and sick of Korean women?

I've been a self hating ethnic my entire life. It gave me a severe white fetish. Also I get extra insecure when I deal with Koreans. Get more self conscious on my 0.3 off midface ratio and shit. It's just more humiliating to be judged by Korean women.

IMG 7632