This forum Lowkey male gaze maxxed

D

Deleted member 32514

im a changed man
They will mock pretty boys even though they have the highest appeal, and strive to look like Jordan barret or Sean, even though these guys appeal wise are worse than these pretty boys. People will idolize them because they are a model. At some point it's too far, and when u look like an alien u should stop. Try to appealmaxx not pslmaxx

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borginburger123, liberiangrimreaper, UZB_Strebl and 11 others
GrAYcel

• +1
Reactions: redmaxx, Av0nr, PushingTheLimits and 3 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sayi, watah, tombradylover and 15 others
They will mock pretty boys even though they have the highest appeal, and strive to look like Jordan barret or Sean, even though these guys appeal wise are worse than these pretty boys. People will idolize them because they are a model. At some point it's too far, and when u look like an alien u should stop. Try to appealmaxx not pslmaxx
agreed, pretty boys 🔛🔝

• +1
Reactions: Bartenderofnashv and redmaxx
It’s because this forum is comprised of 99% homosexuals

• +1
Reactions: UZB_Strebl, niqfan625 and KLESUM
pretty boys arent ideal sorry to burst ur bubble but any experiment u do will confirm that

• +1
Reactions: autismmaxxer
Because we are males nigga 😭😭😭😭😭😭

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, KLESUM and coispet
sex appeal should be the forum goal, lay count. not modeling.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33986 and Deleted member 32514
sex appeal should be the forum goal, lay count. not modeling.
To add. Laycount is cope kinda, when dudes are adding ugly fat women to it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32514
pretty boys arent ideal sorry to burst ur bubble but any experiment u do will confirm that
They have the highest appeal to girls under 22

opry and barrett have always looked weird as shit

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: 5.5psl, PushingTheLimits, KLESUM and 2 others
Most of this forum is comprised of coping subhumans and normies who think if they hit the gym enough they'll become Chad. Funnily enough they use the attractive men on here as inspiration.
"I JUST NEEED TO WORK OUT AND MEW MORE BRO!"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sayi and Av0nr
  • +1
Reactions: Av0nr and Deleted member 32514
Suck a dick and die ugly

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: KLESUM and Deleted member 32514
no, tiktokcels idolize them. this forum knows that they have almost 0 appeal
Thats what am saying, you took it out of context, I said that in the forum people strive to look like them, even though they won't model.

• +1
Reactions: autismmaxxer
Thats what am saying, you took it out of context, I said that in the forum people strive to look like them, even though they won't model.
Why do you think that people strive to look like them? what gave you that idea?

• +1
Its hard to apply female gaze so many mfs on this site rather apply mathematics and geometry.

Example: Prime Chico mogged Prime Hernan Drago according to appeal and foids worshiping him but acording to mathematics and geometry Hernan should be more attractive to females (yet he isnt)

That means on this forum if not statusmaxxed chico posted himself here he would be probably rated as chadlite and prime hernan drago as chad

• +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel and Deleted member 32514
Female gaze is everything. Prime girls love boys with messy hair, clean skin, lean body, white teeth, and accessories, not hypermascular neckbeard men that look threatening.

Funny how the gym rats try to convince us of the contrary by inventing scenarios in which we get beaten up by muscular men in front of our girlfriends.

Of course, that does not happen in 99% of cases, and it matters little when it does because the girls would still be attracted to us.

There is no possible scenario in which gym ogres beat pretty boys with a smaller physique. The day life of a lean pretty boy is driving to his school or job, hanging out with friends, receiving validation from women on social media, arranging a date with someone they met on Tinder, and having sex regularly, while bloated lords return from the gym and ejaculate in their sheets all the proteins they ate that day.

"I squat 400lbs!" You are still ugly.
"I bench 315!" You are still short.
"My deadlift is 500!" You are still bloated.
the prime girl cope is bullshit because u arent gonna be 18 forever, theres a time limit where u fuck them then tbh id rather just fuck 24 yr olds or have a wife by the time i reach that age

niggas in here actin like they gonna be fuckin a 18 yr old when they are 40 yet they cant do it at 18 🤡

• +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer and Deleted member 32514
show me the men with highest appeal then

• +1
To add. Laycount is cope kinda, when dudes are adding ugly fat women to it.
lol if u count them any one can get 10-15 within a year if they go out frequent

• +1
Why do you think that people strive to look like them? what gave you that idea?
people are deluded when they stay on the forum for long, it changes their prespective to whats '' appealing''

Lets face it.
Dudes count them

Hence, why i count aycount as a bit of a cope thing.
To me.
A dude that been with 3 Stacies, moggs alot the dude than been with 30 fat women that are a 3/10.
thats what i meant too i agree

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
Barrett is a prettyboy

Never seen anyone here disregard the prettyboy type of appeal, brother.

Female gaze is everything. Prime girls love boys with messy hair, clean skin, lean body, white teeth, and accessories, not hypermascular neckbeard men that look threatening.

Funny how the gym rats try to convince us of the contrary by inventing scenarios in which we get beaten up by muscular men in front of our girlfriends.

Of course, that does not happen in 99% of cases, and it matters little when it does because the girls would still be attracted to us.

There is no possible scenario in which gym ogres beat pretty boys with a smaller physique. The day life of a lean pretty boy is driving to his school or job, hanging out with friends, receiving validation from women on social media, arranging a date with someone they met on Tinder, and having sex regularly, while bloated lords return from the gym and ejaculate in their sheets all the proteins they ate that day.

"I squat 400lbs!" You are still ugly.
"I bench 315!" You are still short.
"My deadlift is 500!" You are still bloated.
I love this man.
Absolute truth ☝️

the prime girl cope is bullshit because u arent gonna be 18 forever, theres a time limit where u fuck them then tbh id rather just fuck 24 yr olds or have a wife by the time i reach that age

niggas in here actin like they gonna be fuckin a 18 yr old when they are 40 yet they cant do it at 18 🤡
Your prime years are 18-30, then you should go for ltr

shut the fuck up

women my age prefer masculine men, being a prettyboy is valid if you're in your teens.

• +1
Reactions: Detective, Deleted member 32514 and Krakowski
Some prettyboys voicemog High-T male-gazed Chads.

Drago sounds like an oofy doofy and Eduardo Verástegui has this betacuck aura.
But Chico still sounds like a masculine Chad.

Like, dude, "girlie" boy is mogging Rambo-looking macho dude to the Hell and back.

A ton of thread is already made about the female gaze bro

0 appeal btw
Jordan Barrett Online   JORDAN BARRETT   COCAINE MODEL StVnLwNpZKU   640x480   3m33s

Its full of fags what did u expect