This forum not only should be private, but also access would've been given after passing lots of blackpill tests

russiancelreturns

russiancelreturns

Rotting on PSL since 2017. Truecel forever.
So many useless threads here. I miss lookism from 2016-2020. You stupid teens are so deluded kids with 0 working brain cells properly. Also 0 based blackpill on this forum. Only coping with useless stuff and making tons of useless threads for dopamine spike. Pathetic.

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, trueceI, mrriceguyreturn and 6 others
0 working brain cells properly

Alanis Morissette Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

@St.TikTokcel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, looksmac, Clqs and 3 others
so you want an psychiatric hospital

• JFL
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature
So many useless threads here. I miss lookism from 2016-2020. You stupid teens are so deluded kids with 0 working brain cells properly. Also 0 based blackpill on this forum. Only coping with useless stuff and making tons of useless threads for dopamine spike. Pathetic.
Klasa 3, sir. Bimax, sir.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and russiancelreturns
The blackpill is fake and gay

I'm with you

• +1
Reactions: russiancelreturns

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, russiancelreturns and Freixel
You can use magick to get pussy.
The only pussy harvesting magick I know of are those spells that sell for 200$ a piece online, you should make a DIY guide on how to create them.

• +1
Reactions: The False Prophet
The only pussy harvesting magick I know of are those spells that sell for 200$ a piece online, you should make a DIY guide on how to create them.
I'll tag you when I make it

• Love it
Reactions: Lulleko