This forum practises many forms of cuckholdry.

reptiles

reptiles

a proud brahmin
1 The male model worship there is nothing more pathetic and disgusting than a below average average or perhaps a high tier nomie worshipping chad who could cuck them in a heart beat they are literally worshipping the things which deprive them of higher tier pussy I genuinely can't fathom the cuckholdry there.

2 There are males on here encouraging female hypergamy it's fucking crazy there advocating to cuck themselves perhaps they are 1 of the genetically blessed ones but don't they realize looks fade there gonna be 40 1 day and there gonna be just like that sub 5 incel and there gonna get that shocking buzz of reality the dating market is so fucking bad at the moment that an average looking 40 year old swiped right on 1000 women and he got 1 match do you understand the brutality of that shit ? meanwhile if we were in Victorian England literally every man would have a wife.

I love all you bros here but your all for the most part advocating for cuckholdry.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14854 and Beetlejuice
Based,bunch of faggots

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
@Jamal2222 bro it's getting worse for men day by day i've been just looking at the stats by 2060 i think 60 percent of the male populace will be incel it's gotten so bad even biologists are speaking on this.

Like this 1 whore feminist i found on lookism wrote an entire book on sexual selection the bitch just reshot out every axiom of the black pill at the end of all this I don't understand how males coped through evolution in the past I would have shot myself

• +1
Reactions: Jamal2222 and Beetlejuice