This forum really made me hell more attractive

A

AscendingChad

Iron
I discovered this forum 2 years ago, when I was 20. Despite some people here say that they have bdd from browsing looksmax, I genuinely think it's really beneficial when done in moderation. While I was already quite handsome, by softmaxxing for 2 years(+rhino) I undeniably ascended for a good 1 point(from 7 to 8 out of 10, not PSLwise)
Things I've done for these 2 years:

-I used to love sun and living beach lifestyle, with no sunscreen. I have dark blonde hair with dark brown eyebrows(like Hemsworth), but that much sun exposure used to bleach my hair to medium blonde and my eyebrows to light brown from summer to winter. That lack of contrast was heavily descending my looks, I luckily discovered effects of sun exposure(not even mentioning having MUCH better skin despite being 2 years older)

-I was at 7-8% bodyfat, which kills my orbital fat pads. Now I'm stable at 12%, still lean and have hooded eyes.

-My rhino surgeon was planning to turn my nose to a disgusting girly nose, by learning male aesthetics I insisted on a sharp flat nose with no upturned tip. I would be doomed if I listened to his advices lol.

-My barber was plucking my eyebrows like a crazy motherfucker, which makes them look horizontally shorter. I didn't touch my brows for 2 years(except middle part, no need to :ogre:maxx). I couldn't fucking know how much it changes your eye area.

-I used to count macros and calories, but I didn't know how beneficial vitamins and minerals are for your looks. Without Vit. A deficiency, my skin glows much better.

-As a perma-mewer, I already had a good jaw, but I was lacking big masseters because I rarely chew hard food. I had quite good masseter hypertrophy from moderate chewing which adds dimorphism(Don't overchew or your masseters will bloat like a fucking balloon, do it moderately)

-I wasn't giving a shit about my skin, started using a moisturizer and a dermaroller. Never underestimate power of collagen.

I want to say thanks to everyone contributed to this forum. You guys enlightened me:blackpill::blackpill:

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, ChristianChad, valhalar and 13 others
dnrd and no pics = larp

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ChristianChad, Deleted member 15854, ironjacket and 15 others
That's good. 1 point difference from 7 to 8 makes a huge difference.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ErbCel, AscendingChad, Constantin Denis and 1 other person
ou're the only person that could have been that brave. One of those brave people who's lost their entire family to cancer. In the meantime you've lost thousands of your closest friends to cancer. You can be one of the brave ones here. But sometimes you're left in the lurch. When you're not feeling the pain of being alone, you're feeling the pain of losing all your friends. And you're left with a lot of baggage. And that doesn't stop you from being brave. So i had a son. It was 3 years ago at the age of 4. I had been blessed to be able to be in the role of father. I was a big boy with a special voice that I could understand, someone that everybody in my family could relate to. I'd been lucky enough to be able to bring him up in a safe environment at school. So I started having conversations about my life and where to start. And I realized I wasn't giving up. My parents were so supportive of me and my journey, especially my brother, who was so sick, but he was still doing great. My parents were not as supportive, but they trusted me as a person on the journey and I wanted to do something about it so they could make sure it was successful.

• JFL
Reactions: Whatashame, Deleted member 16384, Deleted member 15827 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Oberyn and russwestbrook
I discovered this forum 2 years ago, when I was 20. Despite some people here say that they have bdd from browsing looksmax, I genuinely think it's really beneficial when done in moderation. While I was already quite handsome, by softmaxxing for 2 years(+rhino) I undeniably ascended for a good 1 point(from 7 to 8 out of 10, not PSLwise)

-I used to love sun and living beach lifestyle, with no sunscreen. I have dark blonde hair with dark brown eyebrows(like Hemsworth), but that much sun exposure used to bleach my hair to medium blonde and my eyebrows to light brown from summer to winter. That lack of contrast was heavily descending my looks, I luckily discovered effects of sun exposure(not even mentioning having MUCH better skin despite being 2 years older)

-I was at 7-8% bodyfat, which kills my orbital fat pads. Now I'm stable at 12%, still lean and have hooded eyes.

-My rhino surgeon was planning to turn my nose to a disgusting girly nose, by learning male aesthetics I insisted on a sharp flat nose with no upturned tip. I would be doomed if I listened to his advices lol.

-My barber was plucking my eyebrows like a crazy motherfucker, which makes them look horizontally shorter. I didn't touch my brows for 2 years(except middle part, no need to :ogre:maxx). I couldn't fucking know how much it changes your eye area.

-I used to count macros and calories, but I didn't know how beneficial vitamins and minerals are for your looks. Without Vit. A deficiency, my skin glows much better.

-As a perma-mewer, I already had a good jaw, but I was lacking big masseters because I rarely chew hard food. I had quite good masseter hypertrophy from moderate chewing which adds dimorphism(Don't overchew or your masseters will bloat like a fucking balloon, do it moderately)

-I wasn't giving a shit about my skin, started using a moisturizer and a dermaroller. Never underestimate power of collagen.

I want to say thanks to everyone contributed to this forum. You guys enlightened me:blackpill::blackpill:
Good thread

You already had a chadlite base. That's what users should do here, come to this forum, be productive, inform themselves and recognize their failos. Go fix, improve, progress on what needs to be done

And ideally come back and spread the word and encourage others

Mirin OP 👍

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Deleted member 15854, Deleted member 19615 and 6 others

Mirin your username getting an inspiration off of my mine haha

• +1
Reactions: Schönling
OP is a big time larper im not a certified rater but he doesn't look chaddie to me ngl ask him for his pics
@Zenturio @astatine @Stopping@Nothing19 @Mongrelcel @Anchor_Ship

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Oberyn, Stopping@Nothing19 and Anchor_Ship
dnrd and no pics = larp
OP is a big time larper im not a certified rater but he doesn't look chaddie to me ngl ask him for his pics
It figures. 90% of this forum larps

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship and bogii
based
bogii
:love:

• JFL
Reactions: bogii
Same.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingChad

I have bdd it’s okay we can be ugly together

Can you pm me rhino before & after?

• +1
Reactions: valhalar

how much mg of Vitamin A?