THIS FORUM RUINED MY LIFE

H

heightmaxxer1133

Silver
The **black pill** is an ideology that plunged me into a deep depression, convincing me that my physical appearance was the sole reason for my social and relationship failures. Firmly believing that I could never be accepted or loved because of my physical flaws, I sank into a state of total despair. This distorted perception of myself led me to consider extreme solutions, including taking hormones, thinking it could change my reality. But deep down, these thoughts are the result of a toxic and destructive view of life, which keeps me trapped in unnecessary suffering.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: yex, Funnyunenjoyer1, Deleted member 65033 and 6 others
Broootal, physical appearance is one of the if not most important factor for having a good life but if you are average looking you can still have a good social life and be accepted but you need to work on yourself anyways.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 65033 and Deleted member 82370
brutal blackpill gave me terminal insomnia and paranoia and also hyperawareness

• JFL
Reactions: Trilogy, Deleted member 82370 and datboijj
Do not watch…

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rg1235, Autismcel, Deleted member 47180 and 1 other person
Yeah it ruined my life too :feelswhy:

I'm fucking girls now and getting compliments I never received :feelswhy:

The **black pill** is an ideology that plunged me into a deep depression, convincing me that my physical appearance was the sole reason for my social and relationship failures. Firmly believing that I could never be accepted or loved because of my physical flaws, I sank into a state of total despair. This distorted perception of myself led me to consider extreme solutions, including taking hormones, thinking it could change my reality. But deep down, these thoughts are the result of a toxic and destructive view of life, which keeps me trapped in unnecessary suffering.
Take the white pill, blackpill is real and you can’t deny that

agreed!!!11 blackpill broke into my house and impersonated me. DO NOT recommend!!!!!!!!!!!!

cool. see you tomorrow

I have always believed that true ascent does not lie in superficial beauty, which is likely the least important aspect when we reflect on the concept. There are countless examples of people who were far from conventionally attractive yet achieved great success—Jean-Paul Sartre, Bukowski, and even Alexander the Great, who is known to have been idealized in popular representations—. Conversely, there are many beautiful individuals who have languished in failure.

Beauty is highly subjective and polarizing. Yet, when you watch interviews with extremely attractive people, they often reveal insecurities that might seem absurd to the average person.

I believe that in order to ascend, one must pursue deep and transcendent goals. Frankly, the pursuit of perfectible beauty—and the justification of it as a guiding principle—seems to be the least profound endeavor. Beauty is inherently unstable and fleeting; we all age. What is profound is that which endures over time, what is remembered by both those living now and those yet to be born.

Moreover, those who have truly transcended are recognized as such by others, not by themselves. The critical eye of someone who strives for the most beautiful goals will never find satisfaction in their own work. Since perfectible physical beauty is not something we can fundamentally change, it cannot be considered a true work. Work is something that emerges from our thoughts, from our actions.

Brutal this forum made my shit life slightly better

I now hate myself after making an account on this forum

Graycel ahhh post

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: toji. and Bartenderofnashv
And finally, I don't know about you, but I would be very sorry if, after living a long life, when it comes to being remembered, people say: "He was cute when he was young."

finding out about the bp when I did because caused me to cuck myself out of going to a good uni, I was getting B’s without studying but after getting blackpilled my attendance dropped to 53% and so I got pretty mid grades and can’t study anything good rlly

Unless you are a subhuman, your appearance has nothing to do with your social relations.

In my social circle, most people with good social relations are usually mtb or mtn.

• +1
Reactions: yex
gpt generated kys bot

It is your choice to care about looks. It is your choice to want to be accepted by garbage people. Loneliness should be appreciated in these hard times.

be mentally strong and accept Jesus

Users who are viewing this thread

Back