This forum saved me a world of pain

Deleted member 15827

Deleted member 15827

Will be back
IK many people hate the forum for giving them BDD/psl autism but in my case this forum was the best thing that happened in my life. When I first came to this forum and posted my pics I was mostly called truecel/LTN. I was a bluepilled cuck until I turned 21 and when I discovered this forum. At an age where I should be fucking girls in bars and feeling like a king/enjotying life I was rotting in my room having no friends and no life- no purpose either. I started to leanmax and hit the gym at 20 but it was always just a temporary fix. Here you can see my trueceldom and pain in my eyes ( I did not know why I was suffering- that it was the bluepill mentality)

pics at 19

Because of lockdown and lots of sleep and exercise I have atleast managed to get some bones that rescued me from looking like a pajeet streetshitter. RN id say im MTN in India and HTN considering height. After all my softmaxes I genuinely think I can hit chadpreetlite (assuming body and height halo) and since I dont really like white foids (brahmin girls are v appealing to me along w pashtun and iranian) I dont think my race will play a part in SMV. Id have been a bluepilled ranjeet mucking about in shitstained curryland if not for this forum and the onslaught of hateful comments i got at the start. I still think I spend too much time here but im improving my looks at a tremendous rate rn and in 4 months ill be 95 % of the way there so I will post about it then, anyways thanks for reading and if u dnrd then u dnrd

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15854, Deleted member 3828, Deleted member 9779 and 13 others
my dark triad little puppie

• JFL
Reactions: Tenshi, currylightskin and Deleted member 15827
Dn rd & laughed at the pics

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, Deleted member, Deleted member 19896 and 6 others
Looks are like 20% of dating success at most. It's all about communication

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, Deleted member 9779, DwayneWhite55 and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, Tenshi, Deleted member and 1 other person
same,
but mentally for me, not physically, not yet atleast

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828 and Deleted member 15827
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16275
IK many people hate the forum for giving them BDD/psl autism but in my case this forum was the best thing that happened in my life. When I first came to this forum and posted my pics I was mostly called truecel/LTN. I was a bluepilled cuck until I turned 21 and when I discovered this forum. At an age where I should be fucking girls in bars and feeling like a king/enjotying life I was rotting in my room having no friends and no life- no purpose either. I started to leanmax and hit the gym at 20 but it was always just a temporary fix. Here you can see my trueceldom and pain in my eyes ( I did not know why I was suffering- that it was the bluepill mentality)

View attachment 1742655View attachment 1742659
pics at 19

Because of lockdown and lots of sleep and exercise I have atleast managed to get some bones that rescued me from looking like a pajeet streetshitter. RN id say im MTN in India and HTN considering height. After all my softmaxes I genuinely think I can hit chadpreetlite (assuming body and height halo) and since I dont really like white foids (brahmin girls are v appealing to me along w pashtun and iranian) I dont think my race will play a part in SMV. Id have been a bluepilled ranjeet mucking about in shitstained curryland if not for this forum and the onslaught of hateful comments i got at the start. I still think I spend too much time here but im improving my looks at a tremendous rate rn and in 4 months ill be 95 % of the way there so I will post about it then, anyways thanks for reading and if u dnrd then u dnrd
💯

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220620-075016.jpg
    Screenshot_20220620-075016.jpg
    162.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
Looks are like 20% of dating success at most. It's all about communication
it's a lot but then if you're fucked in the head with low communicative skills low body language awareness low libido then you aren't worth shit, females will still dump you.

it's a lot but then if you're fucked in the head with low communicative skills low body language awareness low libido then you aren't worth shit, females will still dump you.
If you are ugly and good at communication you can get a gf, maybe not Stacy but still. But if you are gl but socially retarded, you will get dumped. I'd rather be ugly than non nt

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
If you are ugly and good at communication you can get a gf, maybe not Stacy but still. But if you are gl but socially retarded, you will get dumped. I'd rather be ugly than non nt
yeah you can get a gf but with a lot of struggle, gl numb guy gets empty casual sex, ideal is having both.

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin

• JFL
rodeblur tier post

holy shit u ascended

• Love it
how u looking now?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828
  • +1