This forum turns you into an autist

Chadethnic101

Chadethnic101

Curry Mullatino - Curry German Alliance
This forum turns you into an autist i swear jfl
Was out at Halloween speaking to a girl who had amazing Hunter eyes- I was jelly as fuck and Mirin hard ngl.
She was asking me questions and was all into to me, but all I was thinking is how much I'm Mirin her hooded eyes (o'pry tier) n how much I wanted to bust a nut into her eyes
Ngl I nearly fucking said you have nice hunter eyes like a real autist but thank fuck I didn't hahahah

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 11963, aBetterMii and 15 others
Only since I joined this forum I think of this dumb shit, before this shit would never of occured to me.... I need to get outta soon before shit gets outta hand lmao

everyone here was already an autist that's why they enjoyed this hellhole

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, BearBoy and aBetterMii
Only since I joined this forum I think of this dumb shit, before this shit would never of occured to me.... I need to get outta soon before shit gets outta hand lmao
Cope you'll never leave this site. Psl autism has changed your way of hinking

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Aqua, Deleted member 15099, BearBoy and 7 others
hooded eyes on girls are very common because they have morefat in the supras.
almost every girl i know has hunter eyes

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj
hooded eyes on girls are very common because they have morefat in the supras.
almost every girl i know has hunter eyes
I have never seen such solid hunter eyes on a woman as much as this girl lol

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
Was out at Halloween speaking to a girl who had amazing Hunter eyes- I was jelly as fuck and Mirin hard ngl.
She was asking me questions and was all into to me, but all I was thinking is how much I'm Mirin her hooded eyes (o'pry tier) n how much I wanted to bust a nut into her eyes
Ngl I nearly fucking said you have nice hunter eyes like a real autist but thank fuck I didn't hahahah
yeah its starting to happen to me also did you nut her

• JFL
Reactions: Chadethnic101
I have never seen such solid hunter eyes on a woman as much as this girl lol
yeah since im blackpilled i cannot stop to look at people faces and calculate their ratios

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14978 and Chadethnic101
also did she had good coloring

yeah its starting to happen to me also did you nut her
It was a Halloween maze with 100's of ppl got talking in line, I haven't nutted on her yet but we are gonna go on date later this week- I plan to then lol

• Love it
Reactions: Enfant terrible
yeah since im blackpilled i cannot stop to look at people faces and calculate their ratios
It's a disease bro ☹️ as long as I ascend I'll take it lol

It was a Halloween maze with 100's of ppl got talking in line, I haven't nutted on her yet but we are gonna go on date later this week- I plan to then lol
rate her psl

I'd say 5psl rest of her features are stacey- plus hunter eyes aren't a feminine trait really
honestly is she your type. Bcs if i see a girl with huntery eyes i would date her

honestly is she your type. Bcs if i see a girl with huntery eyes i would date her
Yes she is, I'm Mirin hard- my eyes are shit so want a girl with features I lack

marry her and have chad and stacey family

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, aBetterMii and Chadethnic101
I have realised tho when you are at high tier normie and surrounded by girls you mog most guys and most girls do look at you more.
You defo don't have to be perfect to do well- medium ugly rule applies.
Women are insecure they like a man with some minor flaws coz they can't take a mogger cheating in them.
Chadlite and above things are easy mode

Sometimes I use black pill terminology around people on purpose to shoo them away. Then I don't have to deal with them. But sometimes ill a term slip here and there then its automatic terrorist accusation or being a sexist or something.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099 and Chadethnic101
Sometimes I use black pill terminology around people on purpose to shoo them away. Then I don't have to deal with them. But sometimes ill a term slip here and there then its automatic terrorist accusation or being a sexist or something.
I don't want normies finding out about blackpill, I wanna live life mogging not letting competition improve. As long as ppl who are already here and struggling with life can ascend I'll be happy but not some privileged normies

I don't want normies finding out about blackpill, I wanna live life mogging not letting competition improve. As long as ppl who are already here and struggling with life can ascend I'll be happy but not some privileged normies
Im not afraid if the black pill spreads. Because if everyone else improves from it, then you can just start cheating or just out money max them.

facts bro. find myself almost sperging out blackpill info all the time

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, JosephGarrot123, Chadethnic101 and 1 other person
Im not afraid if the black pill spreads. Because if everyone else improves from it, then you can just start cheating or just out money max them.
Bro why increase competition, I only want ppl who deserve to ascend and have some good happen in their lives to make it ie some incels here.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14978
facts bro. find myself almost sperging out blackpill info all the time
Trust me bro, sometimes I gotta hold in a laugh when I realise ima about to say some autistic blackpill terms

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 14543 and Deleted member 14978
The fact u talked to a cute girl in line and are going on a date, GET OUT WHILE YOU CAN. Am greycel but have rotted my mind too far with blackpill already so im lost cause

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Merćer and Chadethnic101
The fact u talked to a cute girl in line and are going on a date, GET OUT WHILE YOU CAN. Am greycel but have rotted my mind too far with blackpill already so im lost cause
Bro quit your defeatist attitude man, I felt a lost cause too before. But I've realised that's coz I never left house for long periods so course it's gonna rot you!
Do what you need to do looksmaxxing wise and live your life man

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099 and aBetterMii
Bro quit your defeatist attitude man, I felt a lost cause too before. But I've realised that's coz I never left house for long periods so course it's gonna rot you!
Do what you need to do looksmaxxing wise and live your life man
I try. Im not trucel, but i do think i would succeed more if i only fell for redpill stuff rather than blackpill shit, i try and get out when i can :(

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101